Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2021 5:39:07 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]

[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]

[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]CAPTURE

It was only noon….and it was a weekend! Normally he had his gym closed for normal challenges. There would be no battles on this day and it was going to be a designing day! Clothes and the like, all being made in Billi’s side building to the left of the gym, which used to be a train car that he had repurposed into a dressing room/ work room for himself. There was enough room to hold his materials and his leveany to sit in with him to help.[break][break]

Taking a deeper breath as he sorted through his makeup brushes and fabrics. “Hmmmm” he thought as his hand shook, before the door of his dressing room was banged on. Upon opening it he found his durant carrying someone to his door, dropping them off then going back to hustle for some more fruit from the ladies garden down the street. “Oh HI friend! Sorry but the gym’s closed today,” he smiled, “but you can come in if you want,”

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 0:27:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
To be fair, Chu-e had just come to visit Billi because he was in the area. After spending so much time with his holiday shopping he found he liked the other's company! Plus, he had such a lack of real connections in this region that he had decided to pursue this one like a shark after blood. And hey, if his friend was also a new Gym Leader, wouldn't that be pretty cool?

But when Chu-e had entered the place, instead of finding himself greeted by a person, a giant metal ant had picked him up and started to carry him off. He didn't fight it, didn't struggle, just figured this was his life now and let it pack him off wherever it took him... which happened to be right to Billi.

"Sup, man." Picking himself up, Chu-e groaned as he stood back up. His side was a little sore today. "Heard you got a fancy spot. I brought you some cookies to celebrate." Some were shaped like honeycombs and other like Combee. He had worked really hard on these, even if his technique wasn't the best. It was nice to have hobbies. Since he was invited in, Chu-e just stepped inside and looked around. He gasped lightly at the fabric, placing the cookies down and going to poke at some of it.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 0:42:07 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]CAPTURE

Blonde hair whipped around as fresh air hit him in the face, just like the familiar face with a smile. “OH COOKIES” Billi smiled as he took the tiny cookies, and his friend passed him. Taking a moment to admire the cookies, he noticed the combee shape and took a picture with Razzberry as his cellphone. “Wow….you made these huh! I don’t wanna eat them they’re sooo cute! Thank you!” he hugged his friend from behind as they touched the fabric.[break][break]

“Oh that is just some of my fabrics from my new buggies! The Leavany go and collect them, spin them, weave them, and give it to the Durant you just met and she brings them here, and then I make my clothes and stuff. Some drag some not, but this is my drag closet so yeah!” His brow raised once, “So did you wanna try my new challenge idea! It’s a drag one! Basically gotta dress up in full drag and make your garment from...uuuhh your favorite pokemon!”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 1:45:06 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"If you don't eat them I might cry." But Chu-e was clearly joking when he said it. He was also more interested in the fabric, spotting a pretty pink shade and picking it up to feel. "Drag?" He grinned back at the other, appreciating the casual touches, and laughed. "Man, I haven't seen that in... years. I was, like... a teen runaway, ya know? And for a long time, the Ladies at Pozipola in Hearthome looked out for me." Pozipola being a drag club in Sinnoh, more famous now than when Chu-e had half lived there years ago.

"I haven't seen anything like this in Hoenn until now... you know what? I will! Hell yeah. Let's see how much of what Mama Louise taught me stuck." With this in mind, he pulled the pink fabric closer and started to look for some cream to match. "I might need help with the sewing... Do I win if you can tell what the pokemon is without me telling you?" He chuckled again.
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 2:28:16 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

The blonde watched as his friend scoured his room as if he was a metal detector looking for treasure! It was amusing to the gym leader and he found it even more amusing as his friend took a seat at his sewing machine, “Oh yeah! Of course! You can use anything I got, even your own pokemon or mine! After all, I'm here to help!” he grinned pausing again. [break][break]

“I’ve actually only been doing drag for a short amount of time. Hoenn is where I learned drag!” he nodded looking at him, “Sure I’ll accept that as a challenge! But if I can’t guess it then you gotta start all over!” he grinned, “I also might have some heels somewhere….but I got monster feet so I might not have any tiny ones!”

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 3:04:39 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"My feet are pretty small... maybe if you have some stretchy material I can make tights?" Even if he was sitting at the machine, he was taking the time to lay out the pieces of fabric and measure them up. He didn't want to waste too much of the fabric. His sewing skills were pretty rusty, but still... "Where do you keep the rulers and pins?" When he asked, one of the Leavanny handed him what he was looking for, along with a nice, sharp pair of scissors.

"Aw, thanks." He smiled at the pokemon as he got to work, carefully measuring out the fabric and trying to remember what he had been taught. It had been a long time. "The Mamas at Pozi were super. They took in a lot of strays, mostly gay kids who were kicked out of their places." That wasn't why Chu-e had run away, but he wasn't about to go into those details. He would let assume. "Sinnoh, especially the area I grew up in, was super conservative back then." He hummed, satisfied with his work on the pink fabric so he moved over to start stenciling the cream. "But if we were going to stay with them, they made us work for it. Usually small stuff, like repairs on costumes and stuff. I never did drag myself, just was around it a lot. I was pretty young when they took me in, though."
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 3:36:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi listened to the boy, and his warming story, and it made him feel guilty, yet lucky. Back home, his mother loved him for everything he was, and Spikemouth was always very rebellious so the gays were welcomed there. But...he understood not belonging because well..his mother was an activist against the gangs and drugs, a gym leader, AND a rocker. Sadly...the tabloids said that was what would ultimately kill her. It was sad…[break][break]

“I feel that….I got lucky! My mom always loved me. And I never felt the need to come out to anyone. She always just encouraged me to be myself, and supported my growth….like all moms should. And when I stumbled she kissed the wounds and send me on my way…..but I’m a pushover….something she said is the weakness of a large heart,”[break][break]

It was true, just like his momma he loved everyone too much and trusted too much. “lucky you had someone to care for you...and help you! Back In Galar I lost everything and I only had my pokemon. “

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 8:19:45 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oh my gosh, I almost forgot the most important step!" Reaching into the basket the Leavanny had given him, he pulled out a tape measure and stood up so he could start measuring himself. He listened to while he did so, finally sitting down to match up his measurements with what he had on the fabric, adjusting the pins and lines where needed.

"We kind of moved on to some harsh topics." He didn't like knowing that the other had some harsh stuff happen to him, too. He liked Billi and he didn't deserve to have bad stuff happen since he was so positive. "I might need some help with my makeup. I haven't done it in so long... Actually, would you teach me?" He pictured and their meeting when he asked this.

"I have, like... a date, and I want to make sure I look nice." Flushing, he huffed lightly. It wasn't really a date... but he couldn't really tell Billi outright he was planning to do some illegal shit.
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 5:50:38 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

“Oh! Don’t worry about it,” he mentioned as he opened up his makeup palette which helped him pick out because he wanted specific things. Though he kind of has been drifting away from the brand because he wanted more ethical and natural makeups that went on like butter on a christmas goose. “I can’ help you look pretty for your date,” he sat down beside the man.[break][break]

“What colors did you wanna do? I have so many different palettes.” he nodded and grinned playing with his brushes. “Did you wanna look like my sister or different” he asked because well.. Billi painted like a badbitch with sleepwalking eyes.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 6:12:40 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Those sharp, sharp scissors were getting some use now- carefully cutting out the fabric that Chu-e was going to need. He had some scraps... it seemed a shame to waste them. Maybe he could turn them into some gloves or cute bows. Actually, that was a pretty good idea!

"Hmm...." While had asked a fairly normal question, it made Chu-e flush just a little. While whatever he was doing with Jayden was less than a date, since he was treating it as one for a cover, it made him think about his past romantic experience. "Something simple would be nice. I kind of look like a fresh corpse ninety percent of the time." Not that he could help it, given how sickly he was now.

"Other than that, I don't really know what I want. I've never... Ugh. This is hard to explain." Finishing his cutting, he set up the cream fabric on the sewing machine but didn't run it yet. "I was in a serious relationship for a long time, but I never really felt like I wanted to dress up for him or do stuff like makeup. But, I also didn't let myself have a whole lot of fun. Where we're going, I want to look nice. I want to feel nice. I just don't want to overdo it?" Did any of that make sense?

He started the machine, stitching his first piece of clothing together in the ensemble he was making.
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 3:31:53 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi smiled at the boy as he thought of the idea of doing the other’s make up. “Ohhhh!!! Well here’s my makeup!” Billi grinned showing the pictures he had of his drag. Which was very sleepy eyed, just got fucked but will fuck you up kind of look. “Sooo you’re basically wanting to not look dead?!” he nodded and moved to look at his palette. “So like neutrals...and ooh what one color do you want?!” he asked picking through the colors that screamed gay.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:41:28 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Oooooh, this is nice... I want to look more like this when it's, not, like, so serious... it's spicy." As Billi gathered up the palettes to show off, Chu-e took the time to carefully sew together the shorts for his new outfit... he made sure to remember to add the elastic. While he hemmed it, the idea came to him to add a few ruffles. He was a genius.

"Neutral would be good." He said absently, picking up the shorts to flip the right way out - and pleasantly pleased with the result. His sewing knowledge was just above the basic and most of it rusty with time. He was happy he remembered this much. With that done, he turned his full attention back to . "Well, I'm a huge fan of pink. The guy I'm going with, he's got a more..." Chu-e thought of Jayden. "purple thing going on. It might be fun to match him."
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 1:49:04 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi took a moment to breathe, and look down at other’s outfits which he enjoyed the colors of. Pink was always cute, but Billi could never do an outfit of all pink! It was far too much and it made him look cheap. “Man I can’t do all that pink on me I always look cheap.” the fabric though, was made from dustox and venomoth fibers that were made from their nests, so they had a soft touch, almost like a snuggly fuzzy blanket.[break][break]

“Okay!” he nodded thinking about doing a VIBRANT pink and purple eye moment, but not doing a smokey eye like he’d normally do with his big blonde brows, and blonde mascara to make his eyes POP but this wasn’t him, and he was painting someone else! So he figured he’d set up the brushes, and moved to dig through his foundation bag. “So many shades. I think you’re a clown white! Don’t you,” he wiped some on the mans face, “Yeah. clown white.” he gently kept going as the man worked.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 5:09:31 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Jeeze. Well, I am a clown, so it fits." Laughing to himself a little, Chu-e couldn't help the little jab at himself. Had he really gotten that pale? Maybe he needed to lay in the sun more often to see if that helped. By the time that had started, he was pretty much done with the outfit. A few finishing touches were all that was left.

So, he was still and quiet as Billi worked, trying to hold still to let the other one doll him up. It was kind of weird, still, letting someone touch him so much. But it was nice, soothing even, and by the time Billi was done he had almost been lulled to sleep.

"Alright... save the reveal! Get out of here so I can change." He patted the bundle of clothes sitting on the table, standing up to grab them as he laughed. When Billi was outside, he quickly changed into the outfit. Hmm... he should make the skirt a little tighter next time. But, overall, after looking in the mirror, he was pleased with the job. Plus with the makeup Billi had done, he only needed to fix his hair a bit before pulling the hood over his head.

Opening the door and exiting the train car, Chu-e tried to ham it up a bit. In the end he had on a pair of cream stocking with pink stripes, a cream top and dress with a pink sash around the middle, all ruffled. A pair of cream gloves with pink bow. And. Finally, a pink mini- cloak with a bow to tie in the middle. The cloak had a set of ears on the top and the dress had a little tail, with a pink end, attached. Pretty good work overall.

He struck a paw pose and held back very hard from laughing. "Do you knyow what I am... myister?" He even tried to speak in a higher pitch than normal, though it wasn't as effective given he had never tried to do that before.
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
The Hustle Girls [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 0:57:12 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Beating a face was really hard! Billi didn’t want his “daughter” “sister?” to look like hot garbage, and he was taught his makeup skills by Alexei, so let’s be real here! They’d all look related in the sense that the makeup is different but similar. As the foundations were the same, Billi had to carve away the bara man from his face and body while alexei and choi didn’t really require it. Well they were still men, but it was less drastic then what Billi’s required.[break][break]

The make up ended up stunning before he was shooed out of the room and Choi exited like Tyra Banks. Blue eyes lit up and he slapped his hands, “Oh my gosh you’re soooo pretty!!!” he moved to think, “OOOh it’s a SKITTY,” he jumped up and down, “So smart! It was sooooo pretty! I should have known with the pink fabric!”