Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
From Sick to Sickening! [GYM]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 1:12:16 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]

[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]

[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]TW:CANCER

“She’s here?” Billi asked out loud to his leavanny who bowed to him before exiting allowing the stranger to enter his dressing room. “Oh my! It is you!” he smiled because it was who he thought it was, the local drag legend! He hadn’t worked with her but heck! It was fun nonetheless. “I’m not all dragged up yet!” he mused and thought to himself, “But it’s not about us today!” he grinned turning to the person who sat in the room with him.[break][break]

The person was clearly someone under twenty, and….well sickly. The truth was the poor person was diagnosed with cancer, and what better way to give someone a confidence boost, then a fun drag makeover! “Welll why don’t you go in say hi! Her name is Yuliia” he grinned, “You have my whole stash to use.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 21:44:34 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
shelter of strange

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

no one knows what people call her by day, but surely everyone knows her name by the time she puts on her make up and the clock strikes twelve. vanessa agapov, a local drag celebrity has always been the life of the midnight party in some pub down the road. more popular for her almost win in the littleroot contest and the sudden defeat in petalburg, she is surprised to learn her name still rings a bell.[break][break]

“my goodness! you didn't have to flatter me that much.”[break][break]

for a gym challenge to inspire creativity even in the aspect of drag, valerio knows is going places. besides, he has already met him before he becomes a person of authority. with the kind of personality he has, he finds it nearly impossible to hate him that much. especially when he feels his heart is on a good side.[break][break]

“well, hello there sweetie! i am vanessa, in case you didn't know me.” her hands rest on yuliia's shoulders as she bends herself to make their encounter a little bit personal. after all, she reminds valerio of his street siblings during his childhood in galar.[break][break]

“i promise you you'll be the fairest of them all here in petalburg. but first tell me: what gave you courage to try being in drag for today?”[break][break]

ooc: gym challenge

[attr="class","runruntag"]#

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#7038f8;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#7038f8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#7038f8!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 3:47:23 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

The blonde didn’t have any humor to give, because let’s be real! He was being one hundred percent genuine when he saw the queen herself. His warm energy radiated from his body as he nodded, “Nononono thank you! I appreciate you coming here!” he moved out of the way of the queen, as if a humble servant. He grinned to himself, pausing looking away, then back inside as the red head entered elegantly.[break][break]

Inside the girl looked excited, yet emotionally…..devastated. Something in her eyes showed hurt, but the sliver of hope burned in the back of her eyes. “Oh hi” she was cheerful, though sadness hid behind her voice. Yuliia’s eyes glanced upwards, “You’re really pretty,” she complimented.[break][break]

She frowned and looked downward, “I’ve been sick….so….I just wanted to..” he cried some, “Have….some fun...before I can’t anymore….I can’t walk anymore,” the tears ran down harder.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 19:04:19 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
TW: DEATH

Back then, there is also a little girl Valerio used to carry on his back whenever they scavenge the Hammerlocke streets for spare foods. She can walk but her legs are wobbly; malnutrition has disabled her from basic life functions that she depends on her big brother to do the things for her like walking. It is the very same reason that when almost all of his siblings got out from the fire, only her remained on the camp they used to sleep in.

Which is to say, he understands very much how it is difficult for this child, too, to feel what they are experiencing right now.

Vanessa rotates the child's chair and squats in-front of her, enveloping their tiny hands with hers.

“I'll make sure you have so much fun today that you will carry it with you even with the toughest of times.”

Her eyes become watery but no tears flow from her face. Instead, she huffs a breath of confidence before she stands up and turns back Yullia's face into the mirror.

“So, what is your favorite pokemon that you want to dress up as?”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 0:25:10 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Yuliia caught sight of the watery eyes, and she wiped her own, covering the tears that slowly dripped downward in almost uncontrollable fashion. But Venessa seemed to be very….kind and very sure she was going to change her life forever. She’d walk out feeling better, but she knew even with this make over, she’d only have this one experience and never another one. On the other had, she was given an opportunity she may have never had before.[break][break]

“I….i...like the pyroar pokemon,” she nodded, using her skinny limbs to exaggerate the mane of hair, “They have big voices and big hair…..i don’t have a lot of my hair anymore...so I wish I had more hair,”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 4:12:10 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Darling, the first thing you need to do is to embrace what you have. And then start from there!”

She brings her make-up kit form her satchel and begins picking a color or two. Vanessa starts by scrubbing her face with a cleanser, dragging the cotton gently onto the face. Her hands are characteristically heavy, due to the fact that Valerio is a muscular lad. But this time, she attests that it is the most careful and gentle attempt ever from her to prep someone for a drag show.

“I mean, you can be bald for the rest of your life but there are remedies for that! And besides, who says bald isn't beautiful?”

She takes a look at her face and realize there is no need to change anything. Yullia's features are already giving a personality. There is just a need to put life to it considering the paleness of her skin due to her sickness.

“Yes. I love pyroar. Both masculine and feminine. I will make you a very elegant dress.”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 6:17:45 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

She had to embrace what she got, but she didn’t feel like she had anything! Yuliia’s feelings were always agonizing her, with every treatment she felt her strength leave her, her faith disappearing. She couldn’t embrace what she felt like she was constantly losing in a whirlpool of suffering. Knowing she had this somewhere made her smile some more. [break][break]

Brushes swiftly decorated her skin like a painting in a museum. “i….wont have much of a life for much longer,” it was clear that disparity sucked her into a sad sink hole. “i…..need some of their strength you know,”

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 6:24:54 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Honey, I'm not saying you shouldn't wallow in sadness when it's what you're feeling.”

After the blush plops onto her skin, Vanessa proceeds on getting the pens to contour her face into that of a pyroars. The sharpness of the eyes, of the jaws are further exaggerated to give a strong facade to her weakened personality.

But she knows it is not enough.

“They're all valid. What you're feeling is valid. But would you rather let yourself get defeated when you know you're only living in borrowed time?”

She turns her chair back to her face, then squats so she can see Vanessa's face eye-to-eye.

“Pyroar is a strong creature. I want you to borrow some of its strength; moreover, draw the strength that's within you all this time that you keep reserved for so long. Bring out your inner pyroar. Roar for me!”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 3:03:08 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

There was something inside the girl that wanted to survive this...illness but the anxiety mosquito stabbed her, and bit her. Making her scratch at her brain, hurling over the painful details that she wished away every night. Mom told her to be positive, because that energy would fix her problems. But do kids listen to their parents' good advice? No. why would they.[break][break]

As makeup piled on top of her face, she smiled a bit. Being turned around she locked eyes with the queen.[break][break]

Maybe using this advice would make sense. Pyroar lead packs, and they were always strong. And she was strong for going through it all! Everything hurt and everyday was a torment valley, but she pushed through it. Yuliia breathed in as deep as she could. “ROAR” it was loud per say but it was clear that was all her lungs would allow her to do.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 10:26:42 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“That's good. That's good. Keep it going.”

Vanessa plops down beside Yullia as they go full on the acting workshop. She grabs her note pad in her satchel, sketches a few lines as she continues to bring out the girl's roar. Her messy lines start making out details, and Signal, the rotom hovering her since the start, has been receptive of the design its trainer is trying to make. He then finishes, pulls the paper out and gives it to the electric ghost-type and allows it to conceive the dress she is making the girl.

“Now, listen girl. I want you to do that again when you walk up the stage. Look into their eyes, vanquish them, own them. And them hear you 'roar.'”

GYM CHALLENGE: NON-TRADITIONAL

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 23:55:13 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Razzberry was such an amazing pokemon! With many apps that Billi installed, it learned how to do it all. Once it was shown the image, it quickly visualized and conceptized it on a program it ran, and showed the girl, “PPZZRRTTTT complete!” it echoed, “You will need! (ooc: just pretend it says the sizes, and the amount of fabric needed, and suggestions on how to achieve it),”[break][break]

Yuliia looked at the queen and nodded gently. “Okay….y-yeah.” she whispered with a shy smile.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:19:33 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Signal is onto the last stitches of the pyroar outfit it is creating. Vanessa is thankful the sewing machine, despite the old model that it is, still allows for a rotomization that the only thing she has to consider are the make up and the props.

From 's stashes of wigs, she takes the time to a cut a few strands from the orange and yellow ones and attach them to the red wig to imitate female pyroar's hair. She then puts it on Yullia, taking the hair iron to curl the edges a little bit.

“Oh, I think the dress is ready! Should you try them on now?”

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 5:38:59 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

The beautiful threads make for a wonderful garment, and Billi’s wigs, well he’ll have to buy new ones, but that's besides the point. She looked good, so Billi thought, “Oh that’s very pretty!” Billi mentioned before being shooed out of the room, and allowed the girl to change into the outfit. And when she saw it, her eyes lit up! She hadn’t seen herself with hair for a very long time! “Thank you!” the girl sniffled, holding back the obvious tears that were about to stream from her.

close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 6:34:41 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
“Perfect! Now strut for me, baby girl.”

Vanessa clasps her hands at the majesty she created for Yullia, who is seemingly happy with the dress that she has made for her. The redhead leans on the girl to give a little whisper.

“Then when you walk down the stage, don't forget to ROAR for me!” There is smugness in the way she talks to her. “And once you gain the courage, please lift the wig for me. And for you, and for everyone who is feeling a little down. I have a little surprise!”

And then she pushes her to the catwalk, enough for the audience from the Hoenn Cancer Institution to see that the girl is finally ready. Vanessa calls Signal, who then shifts from its position to hack the nearby radio. Then the music starts.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 23:21:13 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi enjoyed the results that were inside the girl. He smirked and looked at valerio. “Oh wow! She looks so good,” granted he moved and gave Valerio his badge, “Thank you!” he grinned as the girl walked out on the catwalk. She wasn’t the only one of course. The cancer ward had their own little fashion show, and the girl moved down the hallway. Stepping her heels to the end, she gave a loud roar, well as loud as she could produce and everyone seemed envious of her dress.