???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2021 7:03:53 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tabula-single-l"]
[attr="class","header"]

Yui Fujin

[attr="class","tabarea"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]PLOTTER
]
[attr="class","col-left"]

About

Age / 20-years old [break]
Occupation / Prodigy Intern [break]
Sexuality / Heterosexual [break]
App / Sheet [break]
[break]
Past:
yui has no recollection of her real parents, the orphanage only knew that yui was sent from kanto from a young age. that was it, however she wasn't long for the orphanage. as the silphs came to town and began to adopt children who showed promising potential, she had a spectacular talent for coding. as evident when yui at a very young age attempted to hack into the silph co database, she was almost successful before getting caught by fernando silph's parents who instead of imprisoning's the girl for a long long time invited her into joining their family instead. she obviously accepted since she really didn't have much of a choice in the matter since the other options was unthinkable.

several years later fernando silph returned from his adventure and met his new family, yui was still relatively young upon his return and was instantly attached to him since he was the last real silph and connection to her foster parents. she spent a lot of time with fern, playing chess and a wide variety of games (when he'd allow it of course.) and grew attached to him and her new family. they'd play games together often, her favorite being chess in which they both were worthy opponents for one another as their scores are currently even.

[attr="class","col-right"]

Relations

Likes / Pokemon, food, chess, games, technology, coding.
[break][break]
Dislikes / Fire, explosions, Rocket.
[break][break]
Loves /Im open to romance plots with yui but I'd like for it to be a slow innocent one since it would most likely be her first romance.
[break][break]

Wants

Goals:
To take on gym challenges and grow as a trainer and a coder. [break]
Make some friends since she's very lonely. [break]
Catch a wide variety of Pokémon and possibly create a Pokémon zoo. (looking for IC reason for her to want to do this)
[break]

[break][break]

Misc

Yui became afraid of fire and explosions due to the Blacephalon that attacked slateport.

Yui's theme song

[/PTab={ }]

[PTab=
[attr="class","tab-box"]
[attr="class","tab-content"]TRACKER
]
[attr="class","col-span"]

Ongoing

[attr="class","thread"]Thread One [Event] [break]
— Name, Name, Name

[attr="class","thread"]Thread Two [break]
— Name, Name

[attr="class","rule"]

Concluded

[attr="class","thread"]Thread Name [break]
— Name

[/PTab={ }]

[/PTabbedContent={border: 0; margin-left: 0!important; tabs: top; tabvalign: top; tabgap:0; background: white;}]

[googlefont=Source Serif Pro:400,600,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l"]box-shadow: 0px 2px 4px rgba(0,0,0,.5);width: 530px;background: white; padding: 0px; font: 11px/14px var(--sans-serif-type); margin: 20px auto 0; color: #333; position: relative; --animate: all .5s ease; --serif-type: 'Source Serif Pro', serif; --sans-serif-type: 'Roboto', sans-serif; --accent: #4192B8;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_hover,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]position: absolute; background: transparent; font: 400 9px/10px var(--sans-serif-type); color: white; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .tab-box"]position: absolute; margin-top: -20px; width: auto; padding: 0; text-align: left; text-transform: uppercase; white-space: nowrap; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs"]position: absolute; letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected,.tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_selected_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: 1; font-weight: 700; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_tabs_hover"]letter-spacing: 1.5px; opacity: .8; -webkit-transition: var(--animate); -moz-transition: var(--animate); -o-transition: var(--animate); cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .PT_spots"]padding: 20px 25px 35px; background: white; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr; grid-template-areas: "left right"; grid-row-gap: 15px; grid-column-gap: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l td"]padding: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l tr"]height: 0 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .header"]grid-area: header; background-color: var(--accent); background-image: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/6f/b1/aa6fb1bf2cb956a9836893e6078c3396.jpg); background-size: cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .header > div"]height: 130px; background: linear-gradient(125deg, #282828, transparent); opacity: .3; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .tabarea"]height: 30px; margin-top: -31px; border-top: 1px solid white; mix-blend-mode: soft-light[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-left"]grid-area: left [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-right"]grid-area: right[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-span"]grid-column: 1 / span 2; margin: 0 0 25px[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h1"]font: 600 32px/32px var(--serif-type); color: #f3f3f3; mix-blend-mode: hard-light; position: absolute; margin: 20px 25px 0; max-width: 50%; z-index: 100;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h2"]font: 700 18px/21px var(--serif-type); padding-bottom: 10px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l h3"]font: 700 15px/20px var(--serif-type); padding-bottom: 5px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .col-right h3:not(:first-of-type)"]padding-top: 5px [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l a,.tabula-single-l a"]font: inherit !important; text-decoration: none; color: var(--accent) !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l b"]letter-spacing: .3px; font-family: var(--serif-type) [/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .rule"]border-bottom: 2px solid var(--accent); width: 30px; margin: 20px 0 25px[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .thread"]padding: 5px 0 10px; font: 400 11px/15px var(--sans-serif-type)[/newclass]
[newclass=".tabula-single-l .thread a"]font: 700 12px/15px var(--serif-type) !important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 7:16:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
&

a small business card has ended up in the office of a mr. fernando silph. it has somehow fallen into the hands of a curious little gremlin named yui fujin. what she does with it is up to you, but it details information and contact numbers for a miss avery collins, residing in lilycove city. she runs a daycare for young children and pokemon alike.
close tab

played by

TurtleBoii

He/Him
August 25
Rustboro City
Gay
Student
Cadet
Single
27 height
27 height
Always in gay panic.
awards
74 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cogimo
Cogimo Shimaru
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 9:51:14 GMT
Cogimo Shimaru Avatar
&
I can very well imagine Cogimo annoying the shit out of Yui without realizing it. And...Maybe continuing it after he realizes that XD If we put them in a couple more missions together I could see the whole frenemy thing happening :P Yui can be the competent one and Cogimo can be "what happens if I push this red button" guy ^w^
close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 2:52:29 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
Hah! im so down for that, Yui's really smart but she also becomes like.. a gremlin when upset and ends up forgoing all that information just to button mash or get frustrated lol
close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 15:28:25 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","milkplots"]

[break]

artie x [break][break]

we talked about this briefly on discord but i think these two would be fun friends!! i see the two of them having a sort of PARTNERS IN CRIME or sibling-y vibe where they can get into shenigans, maybe on accident? they were both kind of sheltered in a way growing up, and grew up from fairly affluent backgrounds.

[break][break] also artie wants to challenge the gyms as well, so maybe they could be rivals in that regard?

[newclass=.milkplots img] float:none; height:70px; width:70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots b]background: #fcba03; color:#000; font:9px roboto mono; padding:2px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.milkplots a]font:9px roboto mono; padding:0px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#000!important;[/newclass]

[googlefont=roboto+mono]

close tab

played by

pilo

She/her
November 12
???
Straight
Silph co coder.
Cadet
none
Single
158 height
158 height
awards
375 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yui
Yui Fujin Silph
Yui Plotter
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:16:15 GMT
Yui Fujin Silph Avatar
ooooo! yesss!!! rivals! I love that idea! we could have them battle and yui possibly beats him or vice versa and sets the other person off? Yui can be a fire cracker when she starts to lose games and stuff as well so it could work!