part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 11:50:51 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
@anyone
OPEN DUO WILD: WATER / PSYCHIC / DRAGON

lulu hadn’t yet been to meteor falls. none of her missions had taken her there, and she’d not participated in defending it during the war—rather, she’d been in the mauville raid.

today, or, this evening, rather, she'd made the decision to inspect the damage while in search of dragon types.

she’d not been in long, squeezing through crevices where both she and her accompanying solrock could fit through. the beam of her headlamp could be seen across the ground ahead of her, its glow extending to multiple tunnels. the sound of moving water was close.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 12:31:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dilyric3"]you're dead inside
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
His recent arrival in Hoenn had been fairly smooth. He had kept a low profile, exploring the region bit by bit. Perhaps it was type to find out what else this place had to offer him.[break]
Followed by his Ninetales, a true companion that had never strayed from his side, he had made his way into the tunnels at Meteor Falls. His eyes had gotten used to the darkness, yet there suddenly was a beam of light that blinded him for a few seconds. Lucian crossed his arm over his face, covering his yellow eyes. ”Hello to you too.”
[attr="class","ditags3"]

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2021 12:59:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

not having expected to run into anything but a pokemon or a rock at such an hour in a cave, lulu was startled, though she willed herself not to vocalize it. her brow furrowed at the glimpse of a face in front of her before an arm obscured it. she then pulled off the headlamp, which still illuminated the area, and craned her head, trying to discern his features despite his hiding. he’d looked familiar in that split second.

“you’re new blood, aren’t you?” she asked, after a moment or so of being sure. otherwise, she wouldn’t have asked.

lulu squeezed past another rock and walked past him, finally discovering a stream on the other side. “good to get your land legs back, isn’t it? here looking for pokemon?” she crouched and dipped a hand in the water, feeling the temperature for no reason in particular.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 0:04:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dilyrics3"]Your lips feel warm to the touch You can bring me back to life On the outside you're ablaze and alive But
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
The sudden beam of light had surprised him. And mostly his eyes, as he had been blinded for a few seconds. As the light was no longer trying to reach his eyes, he carefully removed his arm, letting his eyes recover as he looked over at the other person. A woman, very likely to be a few years older than he was, and there was something familiar about her. He couldn’t put his finger on it just yet, but then again, he had met tons of new people over the past few weeks.[break]
New blood. That was what he was now. ”I suppose so,” he admitted, his voice calm and collected as his eyes had gotten used to the darkness combined with a tad bit of light again. Lucian stepped aside as she passed him, looking back to see where she was going. Ah, the stream.[break]
”It is, I prefer land over anything.” He felt safest with both his feet on the ground. ”And yes, I am. I want to see what Hoenn has in store for me. You too, I assume?” he asked as he watched her crouch down near the stream, touching the water.
[attr="class","ditags3"]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald][newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass][newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass][newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 1:08:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LUNATONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC ROOM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HAKAMO-O APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BULLETPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NOBLE ROAR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WORK UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 7:28:55 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

a small, empathizing smirk crossed her face.

“i’d say a lot of us do.” her knees straightened and she rose again, looking back to him and tilting her head sort of pensively for a moment. “suppose so, at this point.”

for a time, this whole thing had been a necessary escape from galar. home was safe again, and yet she remained here, in hoenn, with rocket. she’d not yet considered her freedom until now—and after a moment, she supposed it wasn’t worth considering any further.

she lowered her gaze and dipped around a corner, stepping on stones between rushing water with exceptional surefootedness. just as she did so, two red eyes met her face to face, glowing ominously. she stumbled back, momentarily finding herself in a MAGIC ROOM, surrounded by a spectrum of glistening colors that strained her eyes that had become so accustomed to the darkness.

solrock moved to steady lulu away from the rushing water, while using PSYCHIC to defend its trainer, who was thrust back into reality as suddenly as she'd left, looking puzzled.

as the lunatone was distracted by the assaulting solrock, the two levitated as high as the precarious ceiling would allow, circling in what was either a dance or a standoff, before slowing, lowering back to the ground and hovering close to one another, curiously. lulu approached, not aware of the nearby dragon, and seeming to have already forgotten about her fellow rocket behind her—she was totally transfixed.

attempt to catch lunatone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2021 9:02:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
”Are you?” he asked the woman after she had told him a lot of them were. Apparently, she was here to find some Pokémon herself. Lucian nodded, before letting his eyes wander.[break]
He followed her back to the stream, watching the water that flowed past the rocks. His Ninetales eyed the water, somewhat cautious, but turned around when a loud roar came from behind them.[break]
The corner of his mouth pulled up in a smirk when he saw the Hakamo-o, who seemed about ready to pick a fight. Lucian looked down at his partner and nodded at her, after which the sly fox moved forward, positioning herself in between her trainer and the wild Pokémon.
Khaleesi first hit the dragon with Confuse Ray confusing it in the process. The Hakamo-o blinked a few times, wanting to come at his opponent, but failing in his attempt to attack. He could see that the creature was feisty, though, and then the decision was made rather quickly. Lucian wanted this Pokémon, which would make it the first one to join his team.[break]
Since fire-type moves wouldn’t do much damage, he sent his Ninetales in with Extrasensory. Lucian took a step back to make sure he wasn’t in the middle of the fight, as they were in a rather tight space, but almost stepped into the stream when he did. He balanced on the edge for a second, before regaining his balance and steadying himself on both feet.

attempt to catch Hakamo-o
[attr="class","ditags3"]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass][googlefont=Oswald][newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass][newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass][newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 6:31:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD POLIWAG APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DAMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BELLY DRUM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOTHITA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPETITIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FAKE TEARS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYSHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TICKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2021 8:42:25 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

her ears began to ring, stopping only as the two meteorite pokemon turned to her both in sync. it seems they had come to some kind of psychic understanding. the lunatone would now be joining them. it levitated over. lulu, in awe, tossed a pokeball at it.

she was not unaware of the fight happening behind them. she was used to being calm in chaos. she looked back in time to see the other rocket capture the dragon with the help of his ninetales. hakamo-o was a worthy opponent. a small smirk crossed her face at the grunt.

she looked at the pokeball in her hand and then put it away, dropping into a backpack. she’d be visiting soon.

“fairly, i guess. it’s been about half a year. feels longer i suppose.” she made her way out of the stream to another obstacle of fallen rocks. the war had really done a number on the falls. much of it was a mere crater now.

as she felt around, replacing her headlamp, she continued to talking, seeming to expect the grunt to follow. “that’s a great catch! i’ve been looking for dragons myself.” then, for once, she introduced herself to someone first. she'd been more personable lately. “i'm lulu.”

suddenly, a poliwag appeared in front of her, wagging its tail. sort of unceremoniously, she tossed another pokeball at the small pokemon, watching to see if it would catch.

attempting to catch poliwag

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 0:36:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dibody3"]
[break]
Lucian looked at the pokéball that wobbled around for a few turns, but then went quiet. The corner of his mouth pulled up in a smirk as he reached in, grabbing the ball from the ground and putting it away in his pocket. He would get to know his new Pokémon in a little bit.[break]
Near him, the other Team Rocket member had been fighting her own battle, which had ended in a capture too. It seemed like this place was stuffed with creatures. Something that made him rather curious about what else he would find in here. ”A Lunatone, huh?” he asked, wondering if he had seen it right. The cave was a little bit dark, and he had only caught a few shadows of the Pokémon that had taken on his company.[break]
The grunt followed her, making his way over to the falling rocks, followed by foot by his Ninetales. She had been with Team Rocket for about half a year now, she said. ”You like it here? With the organisation and everything?” There weren’t many people he knew, so he figured that someone that had been around for half a year could provide him with a little more information.[break]
”Thanks. I’m Lucian, nice meeting you, Lulu,” he nodded at his words. The dragon had indeed been a great catch. He raised his brows when a pair of blue eyes lured to him from behind the rocks. A Gothita was closely watching them, but he decided that she wasn’t the one that was coming with him todady. A grin formed on his face as he looked at Lulu, wondering if she would manage to catch the Poliwag.[break]
Passing this round
[attr="class","ditags3"]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Oswald][newclass=.dilyrics3]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#888;[/newclass][newclass=.dilyric3]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#972a30;width:125px;[/newclass][newclass=.dibody3 b]color:#972a30;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3]font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;margin-top:5px;color:#777;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass][newclass=.ditags3 a]color:#972a30;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 5:08:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRINPLUP APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPOINK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCHIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER GEM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ZEN HEADBUTT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYCH UP

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]LULU CAUGHT POLIWAG!

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 19:23:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

DUO WILD

“yeah.” she breathed. “i’ve never seen one in person.” the sight of its glowing red eyes in the dark was somehow very much unlike that of her solrock’s. it was chilling. the strong bond she had developed with its counterpart made her all the more interested in it.

no one had ever asked lulu if she’d been enjoying herself, but it didn’t take long for her to consider. “it beats prison. i do miss galar sometimes, though.”

their names sounded strange together, especially with the lunatone—too many “lu’s”. she looked back at him with a bit of an odd look, as though to silently point it out, before returning her stare to the rocking pokeball, which soon chimed its success. she went to pick it up and toss it in the bag. she wasn’t visibly as intrigued by this catch, but she appreciated it nonetheless.

next came a splashing from behind again, and she spotted a prinplup. while prinplup was not something on her list, much like the poliwag its evolution was. empoleon was a water/steel type—something that could step in as a more suitable water pokemon for her party than her golisopod, who she relied on too heavily in her own opinion, and whose ability was bordering on shameful to her. she was tired of it running back to its pokeball. it was embarrassing.

on the other side of the spectrum of bravery, there was perrserker, who remained to be the only member of the party who had actually been emboldened by the war.

“get the bird.” it left the pokeball beelining, letting out a metallic cry from its piranha-sharp mouth, breaking the distance and careening with the prinplup with an extremely aggressive THROAT CHOP that it most certainly didn’t see coming. as the bird stumbled back and fell in the water, the perrserker began hopping around energetically, high off its victory. after being thanked with some air of longterm exhaustion and given a head pat when it could be reached, it was returned to its pokeball. she tossed another at the prinplup rolling around in shock.

looking back up at her fellow rocket, she explained simply, “always a creature of enthusiasm.” then, she attempted to pick the conversation back up. “kalosian, right? what about you?”

attempting to catch prinplup

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
soft glow [dw][o]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 23:50:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]LULU CAUGHT PRINPLUP!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRILL PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] you receive 10 pd!