TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V3
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:38:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAMPA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]1/4 SAFARI BALLS REMAINING!

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
Safari Lesson V3
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:50:43 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

With time running out there wasn’t much time to look for anything else. For a while he was planning on leaving until a sudden charging noise could be heard. From behind there seemed a very active dragon getting closer and closer. Oh no, with Salem quickly getting between them not only putting up barriers but also using PSYCHIC to drive the dragon off course and it crashing into the ground. Thought it seems to still be trashing about, “Hey hey calm down,” Razz tries as he gets a little close but with all it’s wiggling around it nearly hits him making Salem once again use it’s psychic attack to hold them. [break][break]

While Salem was holding them the Ranger does examine the dragon as something seems wrong. Razz noting the acorn that seemed to be stuck in it’s legs{?}. He wasn’t sure what they were. He does remove it and the Dragon seems to calm down greatful to the trainer for helping them out. It seems interested in coming along. He looks at his phone for the time and why not? He takes out his final safari ball and attempts to capture the dragon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] Safari Wild
[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

Capture Attempt

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Safari Lesson V3
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:59:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT DRAMPA!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LIGHT SCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPER VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PLAY ROUGH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 1 LUCKY LETTER!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP