[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
slateport city: upper district

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy had given Kim a very lackluster invitation with little to no important information. It had indicated the intent to meet up at the Slateport city festival to hang out, drink too much, eat way too much, and let loose. [break][break]

And that was all well and good and all, but the woman had almost certainly forgotten about her note after being wrapped up in her own form of amusement. She was dressed up similar to a priest, dubbed 'Sister Stormy', and officiating several rushed weddings. She had heard the words 'I do' so many times that even if they had said 'I don't' she probably didn't even notice.[break][break]

Chances are, she wasn't even actually officiating any of these elopements, and the poor saps would need to come back later and sign actual sheets of paper officializing their marriage. Regardless, for now, everyone was happy and in love and no one was the wiser. Now, however, it was her supposed lunch break and she was struggling to remove the robes she wore.[break][break]

"How, again, did I get mixed up in this mess? I am so damn hungry."[break][break]

[break]

notes: mission - swept under the rug

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #120E18;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/kQcSGmc/stormy-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=..punkianger-st .bulk i]font-weight:500;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
meet me at the altar [bb/m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 1:20:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
k :}

Was Kim’s only response to Stormy’s text, the thought of a night filled with enjoyment- with his best friend- more than enough to bring him on board with whatever Stormy had in mind.

Along the way to their designated meeting location, Kim decided to pick himself up a light snack; a Magikarp shaped Taiyaki he nibbled along the way to his destination.

Once Kim had finally arrived, lightheartedly waving off those that recognized him, he sits in anticipation for stormy, the councilman quietly sitting near the vestry for Stormy to appear.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2021 21:06:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oooo, Taiyaki!"[break][break]

She does not hesitate to reach for and grab it, taking a generous bite right out of where he'd already previously been nibbling. Of course, she hands it back right after, but not before hesitating and taking another, much smaller bite because it had been incredibly yummy.[break][break]

"Hey Kim! I'm so glad you came!"[break][break]

Stormy plops down into his lap to give him a big hug, eventually standing up to pull him to his feet and break it off. She throws her hands into the air in an exaggerated shrug.[break][break]

"So? What did we wanna do first?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/kQcSGmc/stormy-post1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 17:44:29 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
A smile forms on his lips as Stormy makes herself comfortable in his presence in the form of borrowed Taiyaki and forward skinship.

I can’t miss an opportunity to spend some quality time with my best friend, can I?

He takes a bite out of the Taiyaki himself, thinking for a few seconds before simply shrugging.

I don’t have any plans really, how ‘bout we just walk around and see what these festivities have to offer?

Kim hadn’t exactly come prepared with a plan in mind, really all he wanted was to spend some time with Stormy, hopeful that they could have a good time no matter what situation they were thrown into.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 1:57:17 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"No, no you absolutely cannot."[break][break]

He takes a bite out of his own food, and she watches him with an amused, lazy grin. But her attention soon shifts to a brightly decorated arcade-looking booth nearby. It's offering gigantic, ridiculous renditions of Pokemon, and there is one in particular that remains: a gigantic, horrible hideous stuffed Charmander almost the size of the woman herself.[break][break]

"We don't have to walk very far. How's your aim? I have my eyes on that Charmander, it will look absolutely terrible in my apartment, and that is exactly what I like to see."[break][break]

More than likely, said plushie would actually end up in Kim's house. Same difference.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 3:09:17 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I can shoot the stem off a Sitrus berry, Storms.” His alliteration is followed by him coming to a stand, only after gently pushing her legs from across his own to stand alongside him.

Hold my snack, or finish it if you want.” He hands over the half-eaten taiyaki and begins rolling his arm, eyeing the concession and its prizes as he walked near.

Gimmie a go, feller, I’m gonna strip this booth of its finest.

After setting his choice of currency down onto the table, Kim is handed a rifle, coolly looking back to Stormy with a smile.

Watch this.

He takes a moment to aim down his sights, taking a deep breath and patiently lining up with his target. After the preparation, he shoots….

Vot4fu2X

And misses.

Kim comes to a stand, a look of sincere shock on his features as he holds his free hand against his chest, appalled by his own display.

Oh Stormy look away, honey, I don’t want you to see me like this.

His actions are as overdramatic as ever, the man lamenting over this terrible loss in a matter of seconds before he begins to regain his composure; coming to a stand while wiping the dirt from his knees.

Do you wanna try Storms?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 5:14:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh really? Well let me see you in action, hotshot."[break][break]

He pushes her legs off of his lap, prompting her to stand. She claps her hands and follows after him, eager to see him inevitably mess this up. His confidence, however, is addictive, and she literally snorts when he misses. [break][break]

"That was.. that was brilliant, Kim. Truly astounding. I've never seen a better shot."[break][break]

She watches him dissolve into a fit of overdramatic prose, even going so far as to fall to his knees and lament his embarrassment. Stormy can barely hold it together, dissolving into a giggling, snorting mess at the sight of him. When he eventually pulls himself together and asks her to give it a try, she puts her own hand on her chest in shock.[break][break]

"Me? Are you sure you want to see me absolutely crush you?"[break][break]

But she brushes past him with a pointed, amused, challenging stare, picking up where he left off. She definitely isn't holding it right, but she does it with utmost confidence. She shoots...[break][break]

XclZLQwU
[break][break]

And she misses. It's not nearly as embarrassing as Kim's attempt, but the paintball misses and slaps against the back of the board and the recoil on the rifle knocks her back a step. [break][break]

She frowns, lowering the gun and glancing back at Kim.[break][break]

"Oops."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 23:23:55 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim’s lips turn upright, a smug expression appearing on his once distraught face. While it was not exactly pleasing to see Stormy lose in a normal encounter, this one was different. His wound was still fresh, and her failure was like an ointment that provided instant soothing.

Fufufu.” He audibly chuffs. “Not so easy huh?

Taking the rifle from Stormy, Kim begins to take aim.

After that little warmup, I think I’m good.

He closes an eye, lines up the shot, and…

YtpBXfLL

clink … hits his mark beautifully.

Pulling back, Kim gives a few bows. One to Stormy, one to the boothkeep, and one to the passerby’s that may or may not have cared to witness his shot.

After the dramatics, Kim points to the Charmander, a valiant look on his face as he speaks.

She’ll take that creature you got hanging up back there.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 21:11:07 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy pouts, the gun slipping from it's pointed position to look at the ground, instead. Her shoulders droop and she glances at Kim just as he begins to tease her. When he reaches for the weapon, she releases it.[break][break]

But she gasps in surprise when his next shot is perfect. It takes down the target with a satisfying clink, and the man behind the counter shrugs and resets the machine. He does not pay any attention to Kim's bowing, but Stormy does.[break][break]

"Wow, wonderful, truly amazing! You're the best!"[break][break]

She gives him a round of applause, literally clapping her hands in a circle to enunciate her enthusiasm. He points to the Charmander and she chuckles.[break][break]

"'That creature' is a Charmander, Kim."[break][break]

But the boothkeep hands her the gigantic Charmander the size of her (nearly), and she struggles to hold onto it with both arms. [break][break]

Her face seems to fall, however, as she digs her fingers into the soft felt of the gigantic plush. Stormy makes eye contact with Kim, and indecision is worrying a crease between her brows. [break][break]

"I need to tell you something."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 4:35:45 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
La Creatura.” He whispers under his breath, wistfully looking at the stuffed Charmander as he pulls out his phone.

He’s prepared to take a photo of the two of them together when Stormy makes a solemn face, one that forces him to push the device down and put it away.

...Yea, go ahead, whats up?

He says in a concerned tone; moving closer to grab her by the shoulder and pull her off to the side.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 4:59:41 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
When he puts his phone down and tucks it away, she can feel the panicked flutter of her heart beating in her chest. She takes a quick inhale of breath, her tongue heavy. But she eventually calms herself, and it helps to squeeze the soft plushie.[break][break]

"I did something totally stupid, I know it was stupid. But I--"[break][break]

She squeezes tighter, fingertips digging in deep, exacerbating the expression on the poor creature's face. [break][break]

"I was scared, I didn't know who else to go to - I wanted to.. I wanted to go to him, or else I wouldn't have done it, right? I needed him, I needed someone to tell me that everything would be okay. I needed to forget about my nightmares, my fears, even for a little bit."[break][break]

She's babbling, and the more she talks about it out loud, the stupider she knows she sounds. But it bursts out of her like a fountain and she can't stop. [break][break]

"I kissed , Kim. Out of all of the people I love and trust, I went to him for help, and I ended up kissing him. I went to the person who thinks I'm lower than the dirt under his shoe."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:26:58 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
Kim stands there. Just stands there, his expression featureless. A solid few seconds go by before he finally speaks.

Alright.

He says nonchalantly, head turning to the side before his body did, the man taking a few steps away from her with his back turned. He looks back, putting a hand up with a single finger raise for her to give him a second.

Putting his hands on his hips he looks to the sky, blinking a few times before returning his sight forward and breathing out heavily.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

He shouts in front of him- not at her, a wave of confusion hitting him in the moment.

HUH?!?!?!?!?

He asks as he looks back at her, stopping himself by pushing his hands out in a pause motion, getting control of himself.

It’s cool, it’s fine, just… WHAT?!” He asks one more time. “Like I mean, whatever, it’s fine. It’s just like……” A hand pulls his hair back behind his head as he struggles to collect himself once more.

He takes a deep breath, a deep inhale followed by a long exhale. That moment alone is enough for him to gather his marbles. He looks back to her with a calm expression, any judgement that was once in his features now gone.

Okay… I’m glad you told me this. I’m sorry I freaked out there, that was just… unexpected.

His hands fall to his sides before he moves to back to his original position.

It’s not a big deal, you did nothing wrong, everything is fine. Don’t worry about it, okay?

Despite everything Kim waves her over for a hug, arms open for her to enter if she pleases.

I’m sorry that I wasn’t there for you. It’s like literally my duty as your best friend to always be there for you so you don’t feel some typea way and I kinda fucked that up by not being there when you really needed me to be. I’m sorry about that.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:46:13 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Panic sets in, but she doesn't care move. Fight or flight is telling her she should drop the Charmander and run, but her love for Kim, her desperation to be heard, to be comforted, or yelled at, or critisized (because God knows she deserved it) prevent her. She digs her heels in, swallows the fear, the shame, and waits. [break][break]

And he starts to scream.[break][break]

Stormy's mortified expression is what he sees when he turns back to look at her. At this point, of course, he's composed and nonchalant and straight-faced, mostly. The pulling of his hair back behind his ears, the stressed out expression, the exuberant amount of looking at her and looking away.. [break][break]

"I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid."[break][break]

But he catches her off guard with his open arms and acceptance. She blinks, close to tears, and drops the Charmander as she moves forward to slam into his arms. Her own wrap around him fiercely, as if worried he might change his mind or pull away from her.[break][break]

"This isn't your fault, Kim, so just shut up. You got married, you have a life, a family, shit to do. You can't protect me from every stupid, insane thing I do."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 6:43:44 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
I can try.” He says, folding his arms in and holding her a bit tighter.

What’s the use of being someone like me if I can’t help the people closest to me?

His heart beats a mile a minute, a testament to the full breadth of her revelation onto him. It was… a shocking turn of events to say the least.

Look… Storms, lets ditch the rest of the night, ‘kay? We can relax and talk more in my apartment, alright?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 6:55:34 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I love you so much, Kim."[break][break]

She can't not hear the thrum of his heartbeat and attest it to the grenade of bad news she'd just dropped. It was bad news, wasn't it, after all? Surely.[break][break]

The rumble of his voice against her ear helps to ground her, and she squeezes her eyes shut tight, burying her fingers in the fabric of his shirt.[break][break]

"Yeah.. yeah, okay. Sure."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki