[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy can see in the corner of her eye the subtle shift of the rum bottle being nudged toward her. But just the thought of over-indulging to drown out whatever messy, mixed up emotions made her feel worse, not better. She doesn't make any move to take it.[break][break]

"Balder."[break][break]

His overwhelming flood of suggestions to how she's feeling, his guessing and assuming and worrying for her emotional state comes to a head. Stormy looks at him but her expression is dark, confused and agitated. Her brows knit together and she seems tired, irritated.[break][break]

"Please, stop, please don't tell me how I might be feeling. I didn't tell you for you to try to piece me back together again, man. I told you because I felt you deserved to know."[break][break]

The snapping and popping from the fireworks seem to accentuate her frustration, crashing with every punctuated end of her sentence.[break][break]

"I kissed him because I wanted to."[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #865B2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 2:02:23 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

She snapped. Because he tried to help her, to make her feel better. But that's not what she wanted, just wanted to tell him because he deserved to know. "Why? Why did I deserve to know? Cause I live with you?" Some people might feel anger from being told off like that, Balder mostly felt sadness. From being told not to help her, to have his worries get denied like that.[break][break]

And then Stormy revealed why she kissed Fernando. "I guess that means you fell in love with your blood brother huh..." Balder sighed, then proceeded to grab the bottle of Rum as he got up, opening it and taking another sip, slowly heading towards the room behind them. His hand rested on the knob, before he turned back, looking at Stormy.[break][break]

"I've no right to intervene, judge or anything related to whom you love. Just... be careful not to get hurt in all this. I just want you to be happy and safe after all." Balder opened the door to the room and proceeded to leave it open. Once inside, the man looked for a blanket for Stormy and brought it back to her, in case she needed it.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext b]color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 2:19:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Because you're my friend, and I'm trying not to ruin that."[break][break]

She takes a breath, to steady the rapid thud of her heart and the frustration that had built up in her chest. When it recedes, confusion replaces that agitation, and she stares at the man as if he has two heads.[break][break]

"Fell in love? I'm not in love with anyone. I don't know what I am. And Fernando isn't my blood brother. I'm adopted, Balder, and I didn't grow up with him."[break][break]

Stormy shakes her head, exasperated, especially when Balder continues to press the issue - an issue that doesn't exist. [break][break]

"The person I loved is gone. He died, and I won't see him ever again. I almost died, too, and I almost lost Moltres. I already have been hurt, and it isn't your responsibility or anyone else's to keep me safe."[break][break]

Balder stands up to leave, she assumes, and she stands up not long after. When he returns with a blanket, she stands stiff, not taking it. She wasn't cold, far from it. Her skin was hot, too hot.[break][break]

"Maybe I should go, Balder. I'm sorry."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/Vwz18s7/stormypost1.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 3:07:59 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

"Wait you're.... heh?" Fernando's family had adopted Stormy? They didn't grow together? Balder facepalmed. "I fucked up again..." He had once more misinterpreted the situation, made a scenario in his head and it was completely wrong. For all his talks about not judging her, he ended up just assuming everything.[break][break]

Then she proceeded to say that the person she loved had died, also pointing the fact that herself and Moltres almost bit the dust too. That it wasn't his responsibility or anyone else's to keep her safe. "It's not. You're right. But I still wish for you not to be hurt anymore." He had no right to say that, after disregarding her feelings and what she went through by mistake. [break][break]

After coming back with the blanket, the lady proceeded to not grab it, a sign of refusal most likely. Balder sighed. "I'm really sorry for ruining the night for you, honestly. That's not how I wanted things to go... You don't have to apologize and... I won't stop you from leaving. But... I'd like you to take this before you leave." The man took out a small box from his pockets and handed it to her.[break][break]

"Merry Christmas Stormy. It's fireproof and will be useful to you." Were she to open it, she would find a Mega Ring to use for mega evolutions. The ring itself was black, with flames depicted upon it in a rose gold color. On top of it, the Keystone necessary for Mega Evolution was settled, enclosed in a black Charizard claw. The Keystone itself was a soft red color, to match the rest of the ring.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/VVxuNtw.png"); filter: brightness(60%) [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queenpkmn] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 3:37:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Stormy stares at him, wide-eyed and mildly humiliated, more so now that he had so delicately put how wrong he thought her apparent lapse in judgement had been. What he thought of her meant a lot, even if she was burying it behind sharp words.[break][break]

"You didn't ruin it. I did. I don't even know why I'm apologizing, there isn't anything to apologize for. I'm not sorry, I'm not. I--"[break][break]

He pulls out a box, and it makes her heart drop. The colour washes from her face and it feels like lead pressed into her hand. Numbly, because he's standing there expecting her to open it, she does. And she shakes her head, closing the beautiful ring back into the box.[break][break]

"Balder.. what is this? I can't accept.. something like this."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 3:55:50 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

The more they spoke, the more awkward it got. And it seemed like Stormy was... breaking? With how much she tried to repeat she shouldn't apologize, it was like she was trying to convince herself. She felt guilty, perhaps? Yet the man agreed that she had nothing to apologize for, he was the one that fucked things up. She didn't ruin the night, he did. [break][break]

But debating this point further would just cause more conflicts. Make both of them more of a mess then they were. And it seems like seeing the box made it worse for her, as she went livid and had difficulty opening the box. She even closed as soon as I saw the ring, saying she can't accept this.[break][break]

"It's not a wedding ring Stormy, or anything of the sort. It's a gift, one that will help you in the future, that will protect you and serve as a good luck charm. It's a mega ring that I had made to represent the power of your flames. I did use the amulet I was given while I was in Alola for a tradition of ours to help craft it, which should serve to give you good luck as it did to me."[break][break]

Balder took a few steps back, getting closer to the door to the room. "If you really don't like it or feel too pressured about it, I can hold on to it. But you'd have more use out of it than me, since it's too small for my fingers." The man chuckles softly. "You can also consider this as a sign of gratitude, for letting me stay at your place for so long."

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 4:35:59 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
fortree city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Well, the message you're sending is getting lost in translation."[break][break]

He goes on a tangent about it being a good luck charm, but the weight in her hand is suggesting anything but. She watches him step further away from her, putting more space between the chasm that's already opened. [break][break]

"It isn't that I don't like it. It's just too much. I can't accept this Balder, I can't."[break][break]

She steps toward him, hand outstretched to return the box to his hand. Should he take it, she will step back, turn away to collect her things. The tension in their conversation is too great, and she feels a need to leave.[break][break]

"We're friends, Balder, and that's all I want to be - all I can handle right now. This, us, this date, the ring, your confession, all of it - it's too much."[break][break]

She takes a deep breath, before glancing at the door.[break][break]

"I'm gonna go, I need to go."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 5:42:38 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

Did he fuck up again? A move that he thought would be useful for her, for any future fights and for protection. But now... The girl was seeing too many mixed messages, he had put too much pressure on her. A distance that he felt could be covered in the past had now become an infinitely deep chasm.[break][break]

Yep, that was a royal fuck up. The girl proceeded to step forward, to give him the ring. Sadness was clearly showing on the man's face, seeing his gift refused, but he proceeded to grab it. The ring felt a lot heavier then before, making his arm fall to his side. He then watched her grab her things, unmoving.[break][break]

Then she reminded him she wanted them to remain friends. That everything else had been too much. Maybe his presence in her house was too much too... Maybe packing it up would be better for Stormy's sanity too... "Go... I really fucked up royally. I'm sorry." On that word, Balder proceeded to enter the room, tears slowly rolling down his face as he proceeded to close the door. Almost as soon as he closed the door, the man collapsed to his knees, head against the door, silently sobbing from all the fuck ups he did.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
One last kiss [Closed]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:44:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: