2,579 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
after image [c]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 0:28:36 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I don't know jack shit about anything science related. I, like, dropped out of school at thirteen, dude." There is more humor in his tone than anything, a kind of blandness that told him he didn't mind; plus, it's not like he hadn't done his own studies when he got older. Things like finer science escaped him in ways that it wouldn't escape . "But I bet I'd look hot in a lab coat. Sign me up as your emotional support lab candy."

And Chu-e, well, he was kind of an idiot in some things. In a lot of things. But he was good at noticing things, picking up the clues that people didn't need to look for. Sometimes, out of the box thinking could help make way for new ideas. He wouldn't understand any of the jargon or numbers, sure, but that didn't mean he couldn't be helpful in other ways.

"I've got a Delcatty that's been pissing on my kitchen floor. I'll sign her up, but why not take some blood samples or... other science stuff before? And if she dies, well, take some more or whatever. If she lives, do it too? Isn't it all about data or whatever? I'm sure the nerds in the lab have been crunching this stuff, but doesn't hurt to have extra spreadsheets to look over."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
after image [c]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 16:01:49 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin laughs, a surprisingly pleasant sound in contrast to his stoicism.

There's a gleam in his eye as the conversation shifts to science. Underboss or no, science remained his passion. "I'd like to acquire an unaffected Delcatty, as well, I think," he muses aloud. "Compare its samples with those of yours both pre- and — should it survive — post-transformation. Narrow down if it's something in their DNA or sheer luck that sees them survive."

Misty breath is scattered with a soft huff of laughter that's now less pleasant and more restless. mentions the lab scientists, and Gavin shakes his head.

"They have, perhaps, but I haven't. That'll change."

In the distance, the fires continue to rage. Flashing lights spread out from an epicenter: they will be hunting, soon.

"Time for us to clear out, I think." Gavin gives Chu-e a nod. "See you around."
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
after image [c]
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 0:25:43 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: