2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sunny-side up [c]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 20:57:03 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

For a moment the words 'fuck the apron' swim through her head, fingers twitching with the need to chuck the piece of clothing as far away from her as humanly possible. Angelo's breath whispers over her lips, standing so tantalizingly close that it isn't difficult for Skyler to imagine the slow brush of her lips on his, gluttonous and beckoning. Dragging him down with her.

Her awareness narrows down to the sneaky feel of calloused digits dancing over the skin of her waist, prompting a sharp inhale and a slight narrowing of eyes. Anticipation tastes like fine wine on her tongue as she leans into Angelo, her own hand coming to rest on his side, thumb lazily drawing small circles on his skin, directly above the waist band of his jeans.

And then the moment is broken.

"Angel, what the f-" The protest is cut off by a small growl when Angelo's grip gently guides her to turn around and face the cooker, frustration spelling itself out in flashing silver eyes. It is quickly forgotten, however, when Angelo steps intimately close, pressing himself against her back and leaning into her, fingers holding onto her sides - and in place

Captain Skyler Dross grips onto the edge of the countertop as his teasing words wash over her, her mind summoning forth images wholly unrelated to cooking. Finally, her hand reaches out to grab onto the egg bowl and bring it closer, gripping it so tightly her knuckles turn white. "I'm never one to back down from a challenge, Angel, you know that." 

The contents of the bowl splash into the pan with a single, brusque movement of her wrist, and Skyler doesn't even blink when some of it ends up spread over the surrounding countertops. The bowl is knocked aside in a thoughtless movement, just as the captain turns her head to peek at ocean blues, the hint of a wild smile curving her lips. 

"I'm going to cook these eggs, Angel, with or without your help." She's somehow gotten hold of a wooden spoon, and waves it around pointedly as she speaks. "It might be faster with your help, baby. And we better get them done in no time, because after I'm done with them, you're next." 

Her head leans back, something hungry and mischievous peeking out from darkened silvers as her gaze falls on him. "We don't even have to go anywhere."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
sunny-side up [c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 1:14:36 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
There’s a part of him that wanted the butter to burn to the bottom of the pan. [break][break]

Better get cooking then, babe. I already told you I'm hungry. It's been a while since I last ate.” One hand detaches itself from Skyler’s waist, only to replace the point of contact with a grip over her own; two sets of fingers taking control of the movement of the wooden spoon as it descends into the pan. “Come on, I'll help. Don't make me wait.” His chin tilts downward until lips brush against her bare shoulder, blue eyes sparkling in equal measures mischief as it darkened for something more. [break][break]

Angelo briefly wonders why they’re even bothering any more, what with half of the ingredients spilled over the countertops and his hunger all but replaced with one that craves Skyler, rather than eggs. But there’s something tantalizing to the anticipation that lingers in the air, in the way that she leans back into his chest and breathes alluring ideas into his ear. Planting pictures in his head that draws him towards her, nose brushing against her cheek with a hum of contemplation. [break][break]

It’s a familiar dance. One that he falls into step with easily. Willingly. [break][break]

He leads their grip over the spoon through the egg mixture, stirring and folding as it begins to cook. Only the motion is a little too slow, Angelo’s focus split unevenly – distracted – causing some of it to start sticking stubbornly against the pan. Whoops. [break][break]

You know,” he muses, ocean eyes drifting away from the cooker that he’s barely paying attention to, lips curled into a small grin as the thumb that remains on her hip brushes back and forth. Creating friction. “I’m starting to get a feeling that you can’t read.” There’s a hungry, playful glint in his eyes as he turns to face her again; another challenging advance in their never-ending game, seeking for the thing that’ll make Skyler back down and relent. Pushing. To find out what will pull the threads of determination to see her self-imposed task through loose. His breath fans against the corner of her mouth. [break][break]

What did my apron say again?

[break][break]

[break]
+

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
sunny-side up [c]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 23:35:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's smile turns into something sharper at the grip that covers her hand; she doesn't even look at the eggs being cooked in the pan, much too distracted by mischievous blue eyes and words that sound suspiciously like orders - or maybe pleas. "Impatient much, Angel baby?" The teasing undertone in her voice is punctuated by a subtle, deliberate shift of her hips. Rapidly darkening silver eyes meet his ocean blues, growing half-mast at the brush of lips on her shoulder.

For a brief moment Skyler wonders if they're still cooking because - she hasn't even looked at the pan ever since she'd spilled the last of the eggs into it. It could all burn to cinders, anyway, for all the attention she is paying to it. It is easier to give into the lazy awareness that settles over her bones, left in the wake of darkened ocean blues, of this slow, tantalizing dance they both know the steps to. 

"Hmm?" The curious hum fades at the sound of Angelo's playful question, causing delighted laughter to escape, unrestrained, from Skyler's lips. "Is it kick the cook?" Her eyes crinkle at the corners with the remnants of her amusement, something rebellious and insolent playing over the gleam of moonlit silvers. Daring Angelo to do something about it.

The captain can't quite hide the spark of anticipation as they face each other, meeting the fierce hunger in his eyes with her own, unabashedly laying bare her desire for Angelo to see. Her eyes flick down to the words printed on his apron for a moment. "Why don't you tell me, Angel?" Of course she's perfectly aware of what they say, but-

Teasing Angelo is just too damn exhilarating.

There isn't any hurry in the way her arms go over Angelo's shoulders, pulling herself closer to the tempting warmth of his frame, nails scraping distractedly over the back of his neck. The wooden spoon is forgotten as calloused fingertips wander up to play with soft brown hair. "Better yet," her voice has lowered to a slow, beckoning whisper, words spilling like secrets over Angelo's lips, "why don't you show me?" 

Her lips briefly drift to touch the skin of his neck as she continues. "Maybe you just aren't hungry enough? I thought you needed energy for your commute." The emphasis she puts on the word implies something else entirely. "Guess I was wrong."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
sunny-side up [c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 23:05:56 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
He can feel her stomach muscles tense underneath his palm as laughter spills from Skyler’s lips, his touch having glided there in response to the sensation of her hips teasingly shifting against him – holding her close. Fingertips subtly graze back and forth against warm skin. Greedily seeking heat.[break][break]

At the sound of the delighted amusement bubbling into the air, Angelo’s lips naturally curl into a soft smile, unaware of just how greatly the sound charmed him. “Is that a threat, Sunshine? Or are you flirting with me?” He asks, an electric spark of anticipation appearing in blue eyes when both options promise a rush of addicting exhilaration. He’d readily welcome them, especially when the two were often intertwined with the other. [break][break]

Cooking was the least of his concerns now, wooden spoon discarded in the pan, as Skyler shifts in his embrace to face him. When he gazes down, his vision is claimed by moonlight eyes mirroring a similar desire, both of their hunger for the other exposed – shared. Angelo feels himself drawn into the inky depths, gravity pulling him into her orbit. “Giving up already? And you even had two letters right…” He teases on a soft breath, fingertips that had lingered over her stomach drifting towards her lower back so that he can hold her tighter to him, joining his now free hand in splaying across bare skin.  [break][break]

Following a newly memorised trail, he brushes the roughened pad of his thumb slowly against a scar. [break][break]

Ocean eyes fall half-mast at the sensation of Skyler’s arms winding around his shoulders, her fingertips scraping against his neck before entangling playfully in his hair. A warm, delighted shiver curls along his spine preluding a pleasant, unbidden hum. For a moment the hunger becomes lazily blissful, blurring his vision at the corners until only she remained, guiding him to lean down towards the sailor. Beckoned by her sirens song until her breath is drifting over his lips, uttering inviting temptations. [break][break]

Then she pulls away, brushing against his neck instead. Angelo’s eyes spark from the sensation as it combined with the sound of something too delicious to ignore – ocean blues suddenly turning turbulent.[break][break]

Did The Captain Skyler Dross just admit that she was wrong?” Angelo’s smile curls into something mischievous, plucking and clinging to that specific part of her words, unable to resist himself. “I’d love to make you repeat yourself but…” A hand raises, grazing up her back and past her shoulder, to become entangled in golden hair behind her ear. Pulling Skyler towards his lips like she tugged on the edges of his sanity – relentless and hungry. [break][break]

It’s not until her back has hit the kitchen countertop that he parts, barely leaving an inch as he murmurs on husky, breathless tones. A knowing, self-satisfied smirk dances over her mouth. “Good thing we don’t have to go anywhere then, right…?” [break][break]

If something, far away, starts to burn then he doesn’t notice…

[break][break]

[break]
+

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
sunny-side up [c]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 1:57:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: