193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 12, 2021 16:18:34 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]another day, another visit.

his body remained seated upon a stool. before him was a discovered covered in work. his next appointment was scheduled to arrive soon for their pokemon's checkup. while zenji waited, he would come to go over previous notes of other visitors and their pokemon. all recorded by avery herself.

"this will be their first visit, right?" he wasn't sure if he had seen this individual before or not. if he had, it must have slipped his mind. if not and he happened to be a new trainer, then good on him. zenji had been up all night working on some private research involving the study of ultra wormholes and the ancient ruins; he was studying their waveforms.

sadly, there was nothing new to uncover as of yet. so this was going to bother him for a bit. for now he'd come to dive his mind elsewhere, it was toward the knock on the door. "come in, come in," he said.

note: .

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 0:29:21 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]
[attr="class","wiingtop"]

[attr="class","wiingtop3"]TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT

[attr="class","wiingtop4"]IT WONT TAKE ME DOWN | AND JUST FORSAKE ME NOW

[attr="class","wiingpost"]

With Salem's renewal coming up, Razz once again had to look into getting him a check up. Make sure that he was good and healthy to continue to be doing his job as a service pokemon. With nothing but time on his hands as he was being given a force vacation due to his injuries from his latest outing Razz figured he may as well. With the large bruise on his left cheekbone and a recovering busted lip to add to the scar he kept covered, Razz could only hope the doctor didn't mind his own appearance and think Salem was being treated badly. [break][break]

With the professor he previously had examine Salem years ago having retired, Razz made sure to come to the new one early. Get a feel for the town they were in and for the building. Thankfully it was manageable as he signed in without too many problems and one of the assistants directing him to where he needed to go and just knock on the door. [break][break]

Simple enough. Opening the door he gave the professor a a small head bow of thanks, "Umm... hello, thank you for time Professor Jabami," he greets before closing the door behind him and moving over as he placed down a pouting Meowstic, "Sorry, he didn't care for the last time he had to get a check up... ahh I'm Razz Kingsman, and this is Salem," he nervously introduced as he waited to hear how the other wanted to start.

[break][break]

[attr="class","wiingbot2"] SOCIAL WITH
[attr="class","wiingbot3"]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:300,400,700]

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1 b]color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost font]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3 b]font:bold 11px Roboto;color:#d25d59;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:15:02 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"that's quite alright."

zenji wore a small tendered expression. entering behind the pair was zenji's partner, lucario. together they would bow respectfully in return. "thank you for choosing us to take care of your pokemon, lucario will lead our friend here to the examination room." he would gesture for the pokemon to follow it.

had it chosen to do so. zenji would take a moment of razz's time to discuss a few matters; though, if meowstic refused, zenji was willing to speak in front of the service pokemon as well. regardless, zenji would say, "let's have a brief moment to talk before we begin." offering a seat across from zenji, he'd grab hold of a tablet.

"you're here today to renew meowstic's service identification, correct?"

onto his second question.

"have you had any issues i should be made aware of?"

now for the third.

"what do you do for work, mr. kingsman?"

while asking all of these questions. each answer would be written into his tablet. simultaneously, he made sure to take note of the noticeable injuries upon meowstic.

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:37:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

It seems Salem is feeling more rebellious than usual, that or after his trainer's more recent ordeal Salem didn't feel like leaving his side. As rather than jump down to follow the Lucario he just jumps back into Razz's arms and starts his purring, knowing his trainer wasn't that great with new people so he probably should just be here for this. As the Meowstic did so he answers with a meow that very much sounds like a 'naaaah.' "You can't make this easy huh?" Razz comments sarcastically, as there is a part of him that is grateful to the cat for not leaving him alone. "Again sorry," he is quick to appologize before nodding when asked to answer a few questions, taking the offered seat. [break][break]

"Yes." [break][break]

"Outside the issues he helps me with? Because if not no I don't believe so?" he answers this one with a more questionable tone as its clear what the professor needs to know. He could mention a complete memory loss of an entire day and the injures he got from it, but that didn't seem to be relevant to his pokemon's renewal. [break][break]

"I work as a Ranger."

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.wiing]width:500px;color:#aaaaaa;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;background-color:#1c1c1c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtop]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/QvTyuMc.png'); background-color:#131313;padding:30px;color:#f3f3f3;height:130px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wiingtopimg]float:right;height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;padding:10px 12px;border-top:solid 3px #d25d59; border-bottom:solid 3px #333333;margin-left:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop1]font:40px Raleway;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800!important;font-style:italic;padding-top:36px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop2]font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop3]float:left;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:120px;background-color:#1c1c1c;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingtop4]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost]padding:50px;font:10px Verdana;border-left:solid 1px #171717;border-right:solid 1px #171717;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingpost i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot1]float:right;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:80px;background-color:#171717;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2]background-color:#d25d59;padding:10px;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;color:#1a1a1a;height:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot2 a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:5px;color:rgba(0,0,0,.5)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wiingbot3]background-color:#131313;padding:25px;color:#555555;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 5:16:13 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]that explained it.

so his data was in the league database. he was a bit lacking detail in his file, but nothing that really caused for concern or suspicion. "well, i hope we'll be able to work together in the field then," zenji would say with a soft smile. "considering the injury you're dealing with, i can safely assume it wasn't caused by meowstic from their desire to remain at your side."

which led him to his next question, "and your injuries? how did you receive those?" his soft expression quickly shifted into a steely one. depending on his answer, this might lead into an unpleasant comment received from zenji. being a ranger was a serious job, and with his injury? the last thing should want is to become permanently blind. just from those bruises the kid clearly needed to be reprimanded on taking better care of himself.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 5:49:18 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

There is a small chuckle on the very idea that his meowstic caused him the damage, "He's been with me for a good seven years now, if he wanted to take me out, I'm sure he would have done it," he jokes lightly, Salem seems to go along with the joke as he shows off his tiny little arm as if trying to show that he was so strong, clearly the biggest threat you'll ever see. [break][break]

Though it seems the awkwardness of all this had to continue as he was asked about how he got his injuries. Honestly it was something he wish he knew too. Salem leaned back into his trainer again, allowing him to feel the purring against his chest as something to calm him, and focus on rather than letting his thoughts drift to far. [break][break]

"I don't know... I just.... I just woke up in an alley last week beaten up with no memory of the past 24 hours," he really hates that he has to tell this story again but he'll endure, "I didn't have any pokeballs, my phone was gone, and it wasn't until I made my way to a pokemon center to learn I was in Dewford Town. Next day I learn from others I went to Mossdeep City to look in on a case of missing pokemon. Apparently something happened as one of my pokemon went to get help from the Rangers there, but when they arrived the place was on fire... [break][break]

Thankfully after checking my phones it was a burner work phone I lost, and none of my pokemon were actually missing so I got lucky there, but I don't have a single memory of what happened."

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 6:10:05 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"memory loss?"

that's a bit odd. for someone who was a ranger you'd think they were on high alert every second. for something like that to have happened you would have to be in some drugged induced trance. "you don't recall a single thing?" it just didn't make any sense as he listened to his tale.

zenji would look to meowstic. "your pokemon, or rather meowstic, has to be with you every second no matter what." such a task called for a telepathic pokemon. looking to lucario an aura reading wouldn't get them anywhere. "this is a strange case." his last mission involved the abduction of pokemon. there were too many theories zenji could craft, but one that concerned him the most was this memory issue.

"did they ever solve the case?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 6:27:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

"Nothing sir," Razz answered honestly hoping he came off truthfully enough because even when he explained this to higher ups they seemed to have their doubt about him because how odd it all sounded. "Whenever I try thinking back to that night to recall anything it's like my head goes else where instead," he explains knowing when he tried all that came to mind was the fresh memory of when his father burnt his face. [break][break]

Salem seems to pout as the look he was given with the comment. Feeling as if his not being there for his trainer was his fault, and he didn't like the way people kept questioning his trainer's actions. Though as always Razz would own up to any mistake given to him. "I never bring Salem along with missions I feel are too dangerous, from what my Zoura was able to communicate I had her wait outside with my pokemon as a just in case and wait for a signal on what to do. I apparently sent out the signal for her to run and get help...." yeah no matter how many times he said this out loud or thought about it it didn't make much sense to him either. "But... this is all just from what I've been able to piece together based on what my pokemon have said" [break][break]

There is a hint of both anger and guilt at the final question, "No, no evidence of anything was found"

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 3:02:44 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]he could see frustration upon the boy's face. zenji pondered on what he had been told so far. he'd attempt to piece together each bullet point jotted down in his tablet.

"so it's best to assume the mission ended in failure."

if anyone's in need of an examantion it was . the boy clearly had little memory, but was able to gather bits and pieces. "well, there're a few treatments that can assist you with memory loss." but that was something he'd have to want. "it doesn't sound like something that will interest, though." razz didn't seem up to the task. so it was best to leave the topic alone.

"in any case, i'm glad you're alright." from what zenji could clearly see no examination was needed for the pokemon. "i'll have my assistant issue you your renewal on the way out." placing his tablet facedown, he'd lean in to speak with razz eye-to-eye, "honestly, i think you're far more in need of one than your partner here."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 3:34:29 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wiing"]

As much as he hated it being being phrased in such a way, the only thing Razz could do was nod. [break][break]

He does perk up slightly at the idea of treatments for his memory loss. Though he wonders if they would actually help, as whenever he tried to get anything all it did was make him relive that one moment in time. So would pressuring treatment just make it relive it all over again? "And if I said that.... I don't know maybe I'm willing to try it out where would I go for that?" [break][break]

He is confused when they said Salem wouldn't need an examination, "Wait... nothing?" then what was the point for even having the appointment if not to test the pokemon to see if they could still do their job. Not that he had any doubt that Salem would fail, but he supposes he shouldn't be complaining if his was approved for the renewal in the end. He tenses up with some discomfort as the other leans in to for what felt like a more serious matter. "Yeah... I'm now on a forced vacation for the next 2 weeks minimum, and even before that I've been told I need to check in with a doctor for approval so I can assure you that I'll be taking care of that. [break][break]

I sort of need the work..."
As it was he was going to need to find work as he wasn't going to be paid for his time missing.

[break][break]

~~~~

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 18:49:15 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]zenji would answer his first concern.

"i put my trust in pokemon, not people." pressing a button, he'd call for his assistant, "if you could prep some tea for us, that'd be great." returning his attention back to razz, he'd add, "from your pokemon's action and desire to remain at your side, i can say they're doing a fine job." and like he said, "you don't take them out on the field, you have a sincere heart for them. i don't think there's anything i need to check on, aside from medical purposes. we'll give your meowstic a full checkup before you leave, don't worry." the renewal would also be given before his departure.

"now, onto the next concern," zenji would lean back in his chair. his elbow placed upon his arm chair while his fist would be used to rest his head. "as for your memory loss, i can offer you potential treatment with a hypno. your memory is buried deep beneath the hippocampus. somewhere in there, that episodic memory waiting to be accessed." and there were only several ways they could go about it. "one, somewhat, safer way would involve hypno. another would involve the usage of haunter, this route is more dangerous."

now for his last concern? well, that would have to wait.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 19:22:54 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Salem lets out a cocky laugh with a simple ‘ha’ sign and Razz didn’t need to look at the cat in his arms to get the message. If he were being honest with the exception of a certain type he’d probably put more trust in pokemon that people too. Though when the medical examination was mentioned once again there was a pouting noise from his Meowstic once more which nearly made the young ranger snort. [break][break]

Upon th next concern about his memory loss Razz have the professor his full attention. The idea of being put under by a Hypno to try and access his memory seemed worrying at best, and down right troublesome at worse. Would it only target only the missing memory? Would it try to go deeper? Then would the professor be able to see himself what he saw, or would Razz just remember what he needed then be expected to share? Then there was how the memory of that day were so fresh in his mind, would that be seen instead? [break][break]

For him these were all very worrying questions, but as he thinks back to that morning. The dread he felt about not having his Pokémon with him, the injuries he had.... His hands were shaking as they tightly gripped his knees, “I’d... like to try the Hypno if you don’t mind sir,” Razz finally decided to take the risk He doesn’t know what he’ll find but he feels he owes his pokemon the attempt.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 17:39:04 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
]
[attr="class","light"]if one were to be honest both options weren't safe. mainly for the invader, which would be him. "it's something i've never done myself, if i must be honest." the risk behind was far greater than the reward, but only to the invader. "i should make sure you understand before going through with this."

he'd enter his desk to pull out a book. placing it before razz, zenji would say, "this book has a thorough detail of the procedure we're attempting to take. it's normally undertaken with a ghost-type, but a psychic-type can do just the same." hypnotism was one way to go about tampering with the subconscious, but there's no telling what they could dig from his noggin.

zenji needed to venture deeper.

"the goal is to put you, the subject, into a deep sleep; whereby, afterwards, hypno will serve as a conduit between you and i." hypno was to be their string of fate, guiding them on their journey. "once hypno has placed you and i both into a deep slumber, it will utilize 'dream eater' and 'nightmare' in order to incept my conscious into yours; binding our hearts and mind." there was a small chance he wasn't going to like this next part.

"meaning i may come to see things you don't wish to remember or keep locked away." from how he got the scar on his face to his hidden past as a rocket member. "furthermore, you may not even realize you're in a dream or you may, that part is entirely dependent upon you. there's a high chance of me even getting lost inside your world..." a sharp stare was thrown toward , "...forever."

that held stare was then broken, "but that's only if i forget myself and become too integrated. i just need a conduit to keep me grounded, reminding myself as to who i am and my goal here. injuries earned in your world will come to appear in reality, for me that is. since i'm the invader and all." and to further explain, he'd add, "dream eater will be used to bind us. nightmare will be...an unpleasant experience, but we need it in order to serve as the foundation." this would lead zenji to ask one question.

"it's best you tell me how," he vaguely spoke. zenji would point at his own eye, indicating that he wanted to know as to how razz got the scar that he possessed. "but, before doing so, if you have any questions. i'm open to answering them before we continue our chat." and if he wanted to back down that was also okay.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 15:25:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Because that’s what you wanna tell someone you’re doing something incredibly invasive with: you’ve never done it before. It unsettled him even more if that were possible with how high strung this whole ordeal has been so far. Razz does pick up the book as he tries to think things over. If he had more time he might have to give it a read, but as hesitant as he was about everything he still planned to do it. So far at least. [break][break]

Razz stood silent as the professor explained in detail about how it all worked. Somehow his already pale skin seemed more white as it felt like his blood went cold at the very idea that this whole thing could possibly expose him. It was something he’s been able to keep under wraps for so long, but now this memory gap was there and it terrified him. Razz knows he would’ve just had his pokemon come in cause while he may have thought he couldn’t win they would be a good enough distraction to get out of there. That was the plan if things went south while having his Zoroua run meant it was something worse than what he thought. And considering all he’s seen from the Kaiju to the Light Eater, it felt like it meant something. [break][break]

When he mentioned there was a way for the other to get completely lost in his head though Razz couldn’t help but wonder just what that meant. Would this keep them both in some sleep state if things went wrong? Or even more of this was as dangerous for the other more so than him why risk it? Why give the option? It unsettled him really, almost more so than when the Professor asked him to tell him what happened to his eye. [break][break]

For awhile Razz was silent, having gone from ‘okay I’m willing to try’ to ‘oh dear god what am i signing up for?’ In what felt like seconds, so there may have been one... two... or a possible dozen questions that came to mind. Some sort of confidence was needed here. ”I have... a couple,” he informs as he tries to think of just how to ask his questions. [break][break]

“As it stands now, not even the captains who hired me know the full story of my scar... so I’m guess I’m wondering what kind of ‘doctor patient confidentiality‘ you have if any at all. As there are things in my head that I would very much like to stay there,” this was probably the biggest and most important question as this was a tipping point for him. Because if this worked, and the other had to live through some of his more painful shit before they could break through whatever lock his forgotten memories hid behind then.... well he wasn’t sure what he’d do. [break][break]

“And I guess for my next question is that... if this is something you’ve never done before and it seems to be riskier for you than it is me, then why would you do it? This just some sort of test and we’re both playing the morpeko?” Razz can’t help but ask, a part of him having a hard time understanding why the professor would risk it himself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

professor zen
he/him
june 20th
hoenn region
demisexual
researcher
sergeant
85 height
85 height
seek out the truth.
awards
193 posts
zenji jabami DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zenji
zenji jabami
razz's appointment
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 23:09:34 GMT
zenji jabami Avatar
[attr="class","light"]his response was as expected. that's why zenji was able to don his usual steel expression. his face remained unchanged as he listened to speak. the young man's questions were easy to answer, it was practically two flying-types with one rock-type.

"simple," he said.

a cigarette would come to be pulled from his coat, "it's because if there was something you wanted to hide you would have denied the suggestion immediately." placing the cancer stick in his mouth, unlit, he'd look back down into his tablet. "which is why i won't force nor push it." besides, there was another reason he had nothing to worry about.

"everyone has a past, even myself." to judge those was beneath zenji's character. "i could careless about your past, be it good or bad. it's all about the person you are right now." and just why did he want to do something as dangerous as this? zenji never really was one to jump into risky situations.

"another reason..." he paused, looking toward meowstic, "...is because i'm sure your meowstic is probably worried about you." his gaze now, once more, directed toward . "if it makes you feel any better; take into account that this isn't for you, it's for meowstic." and also for him, but zenji didn't want the kid getting the wrong idea. he hated showing his generous side toward humanity, even if they didn't deserve it. "in the end, we'll be seeing a lot of each other mr. kingsman, as a ranger i don't need you getting sloppy because of this lingering thought getting in your way. you have a job to do. you can't do that job if you're stuck to the past."