Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
Soaking in the new year (BB)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:38:02 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

The blonde gave a sad smile in turn.

"Hoenn's different from how it was when I was last here, nearly a decade ago. But unfortunately for me, I've already experienced what it's like to fail. I nearly lost my wife, and in some ways... I did lose her. Not all of her survived that day, and not only was it my own fault in some respects... But I still live with that guilt to this day that I couldn't do more" he revealed.

He sighed in turn as he rose out of the water a bit. It was definitely getting to his head...

"I can't take that back. But I can do my best to make sure she's happy, in any way I can. And if she never recovers? Then all I can do is my best. And do my best to never allow anyone to hurt her again."

He scratched his head.

"I don't know all the specifics about your situation... But all I can offer, is the knowledge that carrying that ghost with you forever will only weigh you down. Let it motivate you to be better, and make good in any way you can. Even if it seems small... It could mean the world to that person. Even if they're not here anymore, there's always something. Even if all it does is grant you some peace... I say it's always worth trying."

@tag

-Notes-

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:45:14 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
So...the whole war thing was really something that went down..all that chaos and misery. All while he just sat in another region unaware. Welp...shows him for not being someone to read or watch the news much. Course...he was just trying to ensure that Henry was happy...help them smile. BUt one question rattled his brain and made it feel like his heart had stopped.

What even is my best?

How terrible is my best? How wrong was my best? His chest hurt more now and Skids was up on his feet as a shaking hand pressed against his chest. He did his best to help Henry smile and to encourage the lad to be himself, not obey some foolish dream of their father. He did his best to care for what mons he had and yet in the past, he let two of the ones that stole his heart down in the worst way possible. Best....what even was that? Did he even have it in him to do it anymore?

"My apologizes for dampering your time to relax.....have a good day..." Skids apologized quickly before fast walking his way back to the changing room.

In which he would quickly get dressed and leave without a word to the kind staff, he had already paid at least. But now everything just felt heavy all over again and it felt like his heart was going to be torn out as it tried to beat.

Notes: ending post
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:57:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: