he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
What's Left to Learn [Battle/Private]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:12:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It was hard to hear during the scuffle, but Hideo could just hear the sounds of an angry cat going upwards. Unless his Perrserker learned how to fly, he was doing something not very smart.

But just as he opened his mouth to tell him to get down, he heard the Salamence fly up again. “Ah crap,” he muttered under his breath.

But Fightsalot couldn’t be more delighted. He held on tight, the claws on one hand extended and lined up like a knife, ready to attack from his advantageous position - only to be forced to hold on with one arm as the dragon flew downwards at full force.

He flew off - though not before making one Slash attack as he felt his grip fail - hitting the ground hard. He was one of the few cats that didn’t always land on his feet. Not until after rolling on the ground a bit.

That sounded bad,” Hideo commented, tempted to go over and check on his Pokemon. “You doing alright, Fightsalot?”  He had his Pokeball in hand, just in case.

Fightsalot stood back up, his knife-claws still extended. He was breathing a bit heavy, and that fall did a number on him - he was clearly scuffed up - but he was raring to keep going.

Perrserker makes a Slash attack before getting thrown off.
Perrserker's fall was less than graceful.

close tab

played by

readlliea

Skids, Uncle
he/him
June 7
Fallabar Town
straight
unemployed at the moment
cadet
n/a
single
13 height
13 height
awards
71 posts
part of
TAG WITH @skids
Skids Lawrence
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:06:02 GMT
Skids Lawrence Avatar
The harsh motion Salemn did didn't save him from much of the damage. The claws raked against the precious wings of the dragon and the large beast let out a furious roar; with some pain in it. With tears in it's precious wing, the beast attempted to correct itself as it spiraled out of control. Skids lost his enthuasim to keep the battle going, his happiness to help Hideo out was replaced by a overwhelming dread as he watched his pokemon go though the air.

"no no no..." Skids muttered, searching for Salemn's pokeball.

The loud sound of something heavy and large slammed into the ground, tearing a path into the ground and there was a low groan from the pokemon. Skids stopped searching through his pockets and looked to where the dragon landed. They were already pulling themself up, a death glare being given to the small cat. The wings of a salamence were VERY important to the dragon pokemon, it was their nature. They were happiest in the air and now..now that ability to fly was compromised; lightly compromised and would heal, but still. The dragon started to power up one of their breathe attacks and Skids rushed to block em.

"No Salemn! Enough." Skids ordered as he put his hands on the large dragon's face and tried to get them to look at him. "No more.You did marvelously, it's okay. We'll get that checked..."

A angry snort of smoke was pushed into Skids' face as the pokemon turned their head away, very angry and Skids couldn't help but cough. Waving the smoke away before he looked to Hideo.

"Let's call this a draw, I think I see something I can help you with though." Skids said as he walked over to Hideo. "We can go over the battle at the pokemon center if you'd like? Or we can go over it the next time we met up?"

notes:
slash hits
Skids calls the fight a end(and if you want it this can be my last post)
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:50:32 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Fightsalot’s fall didn’t sound too good, but he must have gotten some kind of critical hit in there before he got thrown off because Skids’ Pokemon hit the ground hard. Hideo could even feel it from where he was standing.

But he heard the dragon-type get up just fine. He breathed a sigh of relief.

He heard the dragon-type prepare another attack. He breathed a gasp of shock.

Skids was able to stop his Pokemon in time, though. One more sigh of relief until Hideo remembered Fightsalot wasn’t going to take that lying down. He didn’t hear the cat’s footsteps, but he was certain he was already running to retaliate against the attack that never came.

Which was exactly what happened, the injured Perrserker rushing ahead with claws drawn.

The sound of web flying through the air whizzed past Hideo’s ears, restricting the Perrserker from going any further. He knew it wasn’t going to last long - a Perrserker’s blade-like claws could tear through them easily - but that delay was all he needed to press the button on his Pokemon, pulling the ornery cat back.

Thanks for that, Squeeze,” he said, pocketing the ball. The Ariados rushed forward, hugging the boy - her way of saying “you’re welcome.”

Hideo looked over towards Skids, nodding. “Maybe when we’re at the Pokemon center. I think our Pokemon shouldn’t be kept waiting.” Squeeze needed proper treatment for her burn, and Fighstalot needed to be checked after that fall. Not to mention Skids’ Pokemon; whatever his Perrserker did to that dragon-type had to be rough.

He could already guess how the conversation there would go; he had poor control over Fightsalot, and said Pokemon lacked any effective ranged abilities. Plus, like most Perrserkers, he didn’t know when to stop.  If he got proper control over his Pokemon, he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

The only question was how to discipline him in the first place.

Thread End

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:02:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: