part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
head in the sand [m/playdate]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 2:52:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
open
MISSION: DAYCARE PLAYDATE

the krokonok had been sitting in the pc for some time after being caught out in the woods. he had not seen daylight since, and it had been weeks. his black eyes, camouflaged in his natural mask except for the glint of sun, still squinted. he was a nighttime sort of creature, not unlike his trainer—who did not exist in his life. perhaps that would change. this was certainly a change of pace.

he roamed on all fours through the grass, eventually finding a good patch of sand on the property near a stream and burrowing into it with DIG. enjoying the coolness, he watched his surroundings.

close tab

played by

tofu

pokken rider, hendie
he, him, his
september 16th
freezington
xo xo
vigilante
lieutenant
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hendrix
hendrix emmerson
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 23:42:23 GMT
hendrix emmerson Avatar
The sun was bright and warm – the perfect kind of weather for a Chimchar to roam about. True to its nature, it hung around trees despite its fiery disposition, choosing to loosely hang from a tree branch with one arm. Its eyes gazes downwards, spotting an intimidating Krokonok approach a sandy part of the property before digging itself into a hole.

A mischievous glint flashes in its eyes as it scales down the tree, making a slow approach. Hovering over the open hole, the Chimchar quickly kicks some sand in, blocking the poor crocodile’s view as it nimbly rushes away and back onto a nearby tree.

---
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,349 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:00:15 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
open
MISSION: DAYCARE PLAYDATE

the krokonok snorted as the sand fell into his eyes and nostrils, which then flared angrily. something had descended on him to play tricks. he didn’t want to play. he wanted to hide in the sand until his trainer, or whatever the dark-haired woman was to him, returned. alas, it seemed he was doomed to be fucked with. it was simply the sort of luck that befell the party. lulu had cursed him.

with a whip of his reptilian body, krokonok became unburied, sandy eyes blinking around for the location of the nearest suspect. When he spotted the chimchar looking back at him, he let out a clucking battle cry and waddled as quickly and as threateningly as he could towards the tree. the sand around him rose into the air, a gust of wind sending it among the branches in a SAND STORM towards the chimchar, eliciting an exhausted look from a far-off guardian.