September 2
undiscovered
butler
grunt
n/a
single
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mercutio
Mercutio Kyle
butter my biscuit [s]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 22:32:19 GMT
Mercutio Kyle Avatar
You'd always get people like that, even those who had everything they could desire. At the prospect of being hidden from the law and doing things for potential darker reasons, did pull those kind of people to things. Granted, Mercutio wasn't sure at all why he agreed. He just wanted a place to belong, to fit in. He wouldn't have that at the Apricot House...but at the same time, he didn't wish ill to the young masters.

He listened in silence as the other kept going. So far the man hadn't touched his food, giving his full focus to this more...serious manner.

"There is also how family doesn't backstab another, I am reliable. But you must be able to promise that at no time, should the Apricot family be purposefully dragged into this." Mercutio replied, his tone just as serious as he looked at the other through his glasses. "While my views of the current master of the house aren't positive, the young masters need not be dragged into things. I have obligations to the young masters as well, i don't want things I do here to end up worming their way to harm them."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
butter my biscuit [s]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 9:09:48 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I thought that kind of went into it. I have a family too. Don't want them caught up in my messes." Chu-e shrugged it off. He could understand the sentiment. It was better to keep those you cared about, really cared about, at arm's length unless you knew they could take care of themselves. But, at the same time, Chu-e couldn't promise that. Not because of Rocket, he hated how Rocket has used to do just that, but because someone outside of Rocket might use them against them since he was in it now. He had no control over that.

"You talk real formal and keep talking about your 'masters'. What's that all about?" Chu-e continued, curious. Being a good boss meant knowing your members and their strengths- as well as their weaknesses.
close tab

played by

readlliea

The Underbiter
he/him
September 2
undiscovered
butler
grunt
n/a
single
12 height
12 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
49 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mercutio
Mercutio Kyle
butter my biscuit [s]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 21:37:32 GMT
Mercutio Kyle Avatar
"I just want to be sure it was." Mercutio replied, finally picking up the burger in order to eat more than just the fries.

It didn't do well to let food get cold, not that he was that picky with most things. He could eat cold burgers and fries, it didn't taste as good but it was still edible. He just didn't want to seem rude in front of Choi for not eating sooner. The conversation did take over much of what they were doing here. Finishing the bite he was chewing on, he swallowed it before he'd answer.

"I'm a butler, I serve the Apricot family as one. I'm expected to uphold the mannerisims and such outside of the household." Mercutio answered.

To keep up appearances and such. Welp...now he just had to keep a second secret from them. Hopefully it would work. The man went on to work on eating his food. It didn't need to get any colder.

Notes: End of thread, I'll post it up
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
butter my biscuit [s]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:58:23 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: