2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
down in the doldrums [dw][c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 0:22:16 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Captain Skyler Dross wasn't an especially wise woman. This had been made clear countless times before, often at the expense of her well-being and, even worse, her tequila cabinet.

Sadly, this last fact was made all the more obvious when Skyler groaned at the offending sunlight that beamed down at her when she exited the cabin - too cherfully bright, in her modest opinion, despite it being late afternoon.

The former war ship better known as The Sotally Tober bobbed gently in the ocean waves close to Lilycove, its sheer size drawing some attention from passing fishing vessels and various pokemon trainers.

Skyler ignored all of them as she crossed the deck with wide steps, eating up the distance between herself and the bow of the ship in an instant. Blond curls went flying every which way as the captain leaned down - in a recklessly dangerous move - to assess the damage. Narrowed silver eyes peered down at the waters and a colorful array of curses slipped past her lips when she identified the problem.

The anchor was stuck

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 16:39:33 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Leaning on the railing Noelani allowed the rays of the sun to wash over him. The nice ocean breeze was enough to serve as a cooldown while he relaxed and waited. There had been a bit of a headache when he had woken up but by now it was already fading well enough to not be a bother or impair him too much.
[break][break]
Finally, a noise reached his ears and not too soon after that a woman passed by him, completely ignoring his presence for a moment. It seemed his host was awake but not fully yet. His amusement only grew as she started cursing with a variety that he was frankly impressed by. He never would have thought to do such a thing with a Starmie and a Huntail.
[break][break]
Deciding it was time to announce himself Noelani cleared his throat before speaking up “Need some help with that?” knowing that would have caught her attention he quickly went on “Yes you did in fact allow me on here yesterday and promised me a ride. We agreed on it over drinks. It was on your sixth or seventh shot you told me I could crash on the ship for the night.”

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 4:34:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GOLDUCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER PULSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AMNESIA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BONSLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK SLIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOW KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 17:39:52 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The voice caught her off-guard, her precarious position growing more so as the surprise of having another person onboard - without her knowledge - made the captain startle slightly. For a couple of seconds her limbs flailed in the air, all semblance of balance lost. Then her hands held onto the railing, toned biceps working on pulling her onto the ship once again.

"Who the fuck are you?" The words were half growled, half breathed out. Silver eyes fell on the relaxed young man, dagger-sharp in their intensity. "And what the fuck are you doing in my ship?" An explanation, however, was soon forthcoming, prompting an inelegant snort from the sea captain. A hand buried itself in her blond curls, stopping when it snagged on some knots. "Y'know what, that sounds like me." 

When she approached the young man, her demeanour was much less guarded. Up on the helm Skyler could see the looming figure of her first mate, which brought her some measure of relief.

If this man had truly been an intruder, she thought, he'd have been kicked out by now - just like that Bonsly that she'd seen leaning against the mast. Clarabelle had probably Double Kicked it unconscious. A flick of the captain's wrist was enough to send a pokéball its way, swiftly capturing it.

Captain Dross let herself fall into a nearby pile of rope, limbs languidly settling over the material and making it look as if the captain were - lounging. A lazy gaze traveled up and down the man's frame. She could've been checking him out if it weren't for the pensive expression on her face. Finally, her eyes settled over his, a gleam of mischief flashing over their silvery surface. "We didn't sleep together, did we?"

CAPTURING BONSLY

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 1:31:22 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

For a moment Noelani was worried the woman might fall overboard with how surprised she was at his appearance but thankfully she managed to hold on and regain her balance. That in turn allowed him to fully bask in the amusement that was being generate by her reactions. He had been given time to give an explanation though the alolan wasn’t sure if she remembered his name or if he had actually said it last night so he made sure to add “The name is Noelani by the way.”
[break][break]
He was momentarily distracted as he watched a Golduck wave goodbye to Riri before jumping overboard and into the water. Noelani had to blink and rise an eyebrow towards the Emolga but his answer was only an amused chirp prompting him to huff and return his attention back to the blonde now longing in the ropes.
[break][break]
Retaining his relaxed posture Noelani met her gaze before giving a hum and drawing out his response “Wellll you could say there was a lot of sweating, drooling and swaying involved last night. So, I guess it would depend on what you define as sleeping with.” He finished off with small grin on his face.
[break][break]
They hadn’t of course and the things he had listed were bits that happened during the night. The sweating had happened because of a push up challenge, which he had lost. She had also certainly drooled a bit while briefly passing out on the table after emptying the second bottle of tequila.
[break][break]
And they had certainly swayed a lot when he helped her back to her room and then he stumbled his way toward where he was supposed to crash for the night. Despite all of that it didn’t also mean Noelani wouldn’t try to mess with her about it though,

Pass

Party:

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 3:58:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VAPOREON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER ABSORB
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRUSTLE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SMACK DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK WRECKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]X-SCISSOR
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK SLIDE

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT BONSLY!

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2021 17:04:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"I'd say it's a pleasure to meet you, Noelani, but it appears we're already on familiar terms with each other." Memories of the previous night were flighty things passing before her eyes, brief flashes of moments without any sort of context. The furrow in her brow deepened as the captain attempted to grasp at some sort of recollection, only to have it slip between her fingers the more she tried to reach for it.

Eh, she'd remember. Eventually.

Raised eyebrows met his small grin, amusement bubbling up within her at his cheeky response. If the notion of them having possibly slept together bothered Skyler, the captain certainly didn't show it. Instead laughter slipped out of her mouth, wild and unrestrained. "I sure hope we didn't." With a small push, Captain Dross raised herself to her feet and approached Noelani. "I don't think you'd like to be that forgettable." Her arm was stretched out in his direction, a mischievous grin pulling at the corners of her lips as she faced him.

The gleam in her eyes was the sort that invited trouble - or was trouble, depending. "Skyler Dross, ship captain and treasure hunter. Just in case you didn't get it last night. And seeing as you're already here..." 

She tipped her chin, motioning for the bow of the ship. "Perhaps you'd like to lend some help."

PASS

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2021 18:50:03 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Noelani barked out a short laugh before saying “Well the Kekoa experience is very much like braving your first major storm. Unforgettable…. For better or worse. But yeah, we didn’t as at the very least I prefer being sober or enough so I could remember afterwards for such events and I like to extend that to my partners as well.”
[break][break]
He waved off her worries even if he could have continued to play coy, he decided his initial burst had been enough for his amusement at least using that angle. Some self-deprecation was also inserted after all he didn’t want to seem too full of himself and you almost never could go wrong with smoothing things out with that approach. Nodding along he got up from his position of leaning against the railing and stretched while Riri landed on his shoulders and patted his head.
[break][break]
“Aye I did. And I gotta say you are a woman after my own heart. Also full of interesting stories to share.” Winking at her he then moved to get closer towards the bow before continuing “I would be happy to help considering the offer you made yesterday and the fact you haven’t gone back on it or thrown me off the ship yet.”
[break][break]
Rubbing at his chin he asked “So what seems to be the problem that you need help with?”

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 3:43:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAWITZER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MEGA LAUNCHER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AURA SPHERE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BOUNCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL PULSE

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SHELLDER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHELL ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PROTECT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE SHARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 20:50:41 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"I've faced quite a few ocean storms in my  time. And I'll face a lot more." If the gleaming in her eyes wasn't any indication, then the curl of her lips would've been enough to guess at the dubious meaning behind her words. The captain didn't linger in the moment, however, silver eyes already shifting away from the young man to study the calm ocean waters around the ship. They were relatively close to shore and the waters weren't terribly deep in this area, hence the anchor. 

It also made all the more annoying the fact that the anchor had somehow gotten stuck in - something. 

A grin replaced her focused expression at Noelani's words. "So, what was it that did me in? Vodka? Rum? Tequila?" All three were possible options given the establishments that the captain usually frequented. "Maybe whisky?" A more expensive option, but not completely out of the realm of possibility. "Though it's usually the rum that gets me talking like a broken Chatot."

Her attention was diverted by a sudden commotion. Skyler peeked up over Noelani's shoulder at her Grapploct, Otis, using SUPERPOWER to subdue a wild Clawitzer. When it fainted, the captain sent a pokeball to capture it lest it become a problem later.

The headache that had been afflicting her since she'd woken up was steadily decreasing in intensity. Thankfully. "Don't thank me just yet, I could still throw you overboard." A hand playfully slapped his back, drawing his attention to the shit-eating grin on the captain's lips. "Well then, welcome to the crew of the Sotally Tober, scallywag. We got some work ahead of us."

Long strides took the captain back to the bow of the ship, the casual set of her shoulders replaced by something steely. "The anchor's stuck," she told Noelani, motioning for the taunt chain that disappeared into the water. "I need someone to go down there; I have several water types I could lend you if needed." Her chin tipped up in challenge, eyes gleaming. "Think you're up for it?"

CAPTURING CLAWITZER

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2021 22:50:03 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

An eyebrow curved upwards and a huff of amusement escaped him “True, you never know what the weather will bring next.” was his own dubious and vague statement before they moved on.
[break][break]
He didn’t keep her waiting though and filled her at what they had gotten up to drinking “Tequila. Well technically we started with it and then one of the bottles was late so the unwise decision was made to drink Rum before moving back to the Tequila. So, you could say it was the mixing that did you in.”
[break][break]
Noelani actually felt his head throb just at the memory of heavy drinking involved last night and the act of mixing alcohol which never ended well. At least it wasn’t a cave this time he woke up in.
[break][break]
The hit on the back did surprise him and have him stumble for a moment though he covered it up quickly by Chuckling as he rubbed at his back. He couldn’t help but say while doing so “Please don’t I'll be good. Swimming back to shore from open sea with a hangover is never fun.” then the rest of what the blonde had said caught with him making him bark out a laugh before mirroring the grin on her face “Wait is that actually the name of the ship and not you taking me for a walk?”
[break][break]
He was more asking for the sake of it rather then doubting Skyler but man such a name was oddly fitting it seemed. Following after her Noelani joined her in looking down towards the anchor. Running a hand through his hair he hummed “It has been a hot minute since I got a good dip so it would be nice to do so. Though I wouldn’t mind a bit of back up yeah. I don’t doubt my Octillery but she is a recent capture we are still working out the kinks.”
[break][break]
As soon as he finished saying that his shirt was already off but thankfully for her and everyone else on the ship, he was actually in shorts that allowed for swimming otherwise they would have gotten flash of some tan buttocks. Octyl was released in the water while he leaned onto the railing and looked at the water below.
[break][break]
“If you could also lend me a rebreather it be stellar.”
That would be his final request before he too would jump into the water and join his Octillery.

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 19:15:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SURSKIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STICKY WEB

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTRODON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STORM DRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUDDY WATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAIN DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]SKYLER CAUGHT CLAWITZER!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 23:21:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

If anything, Noelani's comment about the ship's name only made the grin on Skyler's face grow wider and lopsided. "Sometimes this babe," and she pats the ship's railing with an affectionate gesture, "is part of underwater scientific explorations. You should see the expressions on those scientist types' faces when they have to write 'Sotally Tober' in those fancy reports of theirs. It's pure gold." There was definitely something devilish about Skyler's delight with the whole situation - she looked anything but apologetic.

"You better be good, Noelani." She drawled out his name deliberately. "This captain suffers no fools aboard." Whether Skyler was joking or not was up for debate. Her voice didn't give anything away, and she turned away from the young man far too quickly for most to discern anything of her expression.

Once at the bow of the ship, Captain Dross was quick to give the young man a rebreather, along with a pair of goggles and a strange electronic bracelet. "If you manage to get the anchor free just move away and press this button," she motioned to the bracelet. "And if you're in danger or if you feel like you need instant backup, press the red one. I'll join you there. It probably won't be necessary, but all due procedure and all that."

Although the captain didn't seem overly concerned about the situation, she made sure Noelani repeated all the important information before patting his arm cheerfully. "Well, into the ocean you go." Bright silver eyes drifted to his naked torso of their own volition; a small smirk curling her lips before the young man dived into the waters. Not long after, a Tentacruel and a Dewott joined him. "Krakentoa and Shoalgun with go with you down there. They'll help."

If everything went according to plan, they'd be able to get the ship moving in no time. Captain Dross looked at the young man bobbing along the surface of the ocean, flashing him a mischievous grin. "And try not to die, scallywag."

PASS

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2021 1:57:03 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Nodding along with her explanation Noelani did repeat it after she was done and after one final check, he turned towards her with a wink and a mock salute “Aye, Aye captain.” before jumping into the ocean in one fluid motion.
[break][break]
Hitting the water with almost no splash he quickly resurfaced back. As his head broke the water and he shook off a bit of water from his hair the alolan savored the feeling of the current and gentle bopping of the waves slightly moving him. He really loved water and to be honest while had visited some beaches Noelani hadn’t had the time for a proper swim. Though this wasn’t one as well so he shook off the want to just float and drift around.
[break][break]
Getting his head in the game the trainer nodded towards the Tentacruel and Dewott while Octy joined them and gave out her own greeting. Snorting in amusement at the captains parting words he just threw another two-finger salute before diving in.
[break][break]
Getting his legs to work Noelani followed the chain down towards the seafloor. Passing schools of pokemon though nothing too dangerous or that wanted to interact with the group. It wasn’t long before he hit the bottom and he found the culprit for the stuck anchor.
[break][break]
Looking at where it was, he could see it covered with two large pieces of rocks that had burst from the seafloor around it before falling on it and jamming it in.
[break][break]
As Noelani closed in to inspect it he noticed a Gastrodon next to it was well but it wasn’t hostile and all it was doing was inspecting the anchor as well. Getting no reaction beyond a look and some scuttling back after the wave he threw towards the pokemon the alolan decided it was safe enough to go about untucking the anchor.
[break][break]
Turning towards the Dewott Noelani made a chopping motion before pointing towards the two rocks. The message was clear enough and the water type swiftly closed the distance before using one of its shells to slice them in smaller pieces. After that it wasn’t hard to have the other two pokemon with him help him move the pieces away from the anchor.
[break][break]
Of course, removing the rocks revealed the anchor hadn’t just been stuck under them but it had in fact sunken into the seafloor into a gap. It took some maneuvering on his and both the Tentacruel and Octillery to unstuck it from that edge but they finally managed it. Noelani’s head turned to see the gap where the anchor had been as he pressed the button he was instructed to. Now that he looked closer at it kind of was more of a tunnel entrance then a gap. It was also large enough to fit in a human and then some. Though whether it led to some dead end or a large system of tunnels he did not know nor could he see that far in to determine without going in.
[break][break]
Shrugging his shoulders Noelani made his way back to the surface and once he was above water once more, he removed his rebreather. His mouth now free he called out “Everything Good?”
[break][break]
Depending on the answer and if everything was good the alolan would make his way back to the ship and next the bow. Leaning over the railing he would prepare to return Octy but before he did Noelani would shoot out a question “So I figure you know the area. Does it have a lot of underwater caves and tunnel systems around here? If that’s the case I might have found an entrance to one. Well, that or either a dead end couldn’t exactly see far though.”
[break][break]

Pass

Party:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,745 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 3:29:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD NOSEPASS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER WAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPARK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ZAP CANNON

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STONJOURNER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POWER SPOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]STONE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]STOMP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROCK TOMB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH