he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:05:10 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Drinking from his iced coffee Razz was fine listening to what the other had to offer, though the sudden thread of probably telling her other Silph siblings and now he was choking on his drink. Harshly coughing as the liquid went down the wrong whole due to the surprised of the threat. “Telling them is really not necessary,” he tries to assure but he supposed the other was just worried she wouldn’t get to see it. Honestly both and knew of his Ultra Beast but he didn’t like the idea of sharing even more, yet here he was with the younger of them getting info about that. God how did this all happen? [break][break]

Though there is some pity when he mentions not being one of many friends, ”Just don’t mention this, as it is I don’t know much about this whole ‘Shadow Pokemon’ thing, and being a ranger I’ve seen enough pokemon experimented on and I will not have that happen to my pokemon got it?” he offers a small threat of his own as the glare he gave was dark. But he is quick to take a breath and relax some as he tries to give her the benefit of the doubt. It wasn’t like he was even being honest there as his experience comes from his father’s testing and he didn’t want it repeating. He grabs a pen as he writes down his number for her, ”Here, just text me sometime and maybe when we’re both not busy we can see, but sure deal,” with that he does finally shake her hand before finish his drink be before getting up and thanking Yui for the treats for his pokemon.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spam or truth
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 8:27:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: