6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
MEMORY
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 10:51:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"cotillard hates his own people?" he guesses. "is it racist if it's against your own race?"

the topic of racism was at an all-time high. it's like people really try to find some reason or another to justify hating someone needlessly. kyle wonders why can't they just be like him who's above the rest of everyone because he's the main character of his own show.

"come on, you have to humor me at least. i snitched on people who'd suffer from that revelation more than i would, and that accounts for something."

being a member of the council and the head ranger gives them more accountability by default due to their positions alone. the other member of the elite four probably owes fernando more than he does.

kyle doesn't like being a snitch, but if he is forced to being one, he might as well reap the rewards.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MEMORY
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 11:00:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"..."

Fernando stares at his companion blankly before breaking out into a small laugh. "I wasn't kidding," the diversion is palpable, steady as sure as air passes his throat.

"There is still a lot we—" considering how much Kyle keeps to himself, Fernando corrects himself, giving him an eye laced with his contention, "I don't know about Ultra Space. However, I'm surprised the Megalopolan's didn't bring any Ultra Beast on the caliber of those that attacked Mossdeep. The ones they had paled in comparison."

There's a lot of assumption here, and despite Fernando's distinct distaste for Pokepomorphism, he has to apply it to the Megalopolan's as well. "If their world is anything like ours, perhaps not all Ultra Beasts can be domesticated. Some might prove hostile and that's where the Beast Killers come in."

But he won't let Kyle leave without an answer. Not intentionally.

"What's your guess? You do know more about Ultra Space than I do."

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,471 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
MEMORY
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 11:22:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"we didn't really interact with megalopolans when we got mateo," he tells fernando, but that much would have been present in the report they sent, "so i'm not sure the extent of what they're capable of."

all they'd experience were wild ultra beasts by the woods on their side of the wormhole. they saw nothing about their culture, nor their methods of controlling the ultra beasts. for all they know, they just have some mind control device that got them to do their bidding, or something like that.

"my only theory is that either cotillard hates his people or that it's just a convenient plot point from arceus for this story because hoenn is like a reality tv show at this point. why else would he develop beast killers here instead of there when it's for their convenience in the first place?"

he shrugs. he's not going to think about this enough since it's not worth the effort scrounging his brain for it. guessing that there will be more questions to follow, he decides to jump the gun and go back straight to their original plan.

"you know what? let's just go to my place right now."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,770 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
MEMORY
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 11:29:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"I see."

He doesn't. The fact Kyle has to derail every conversation with a joke kills any sense of progress but Fernando holds his tongue.

"Good point."

But he can tell when they want to segue the conversation to end. With a shrug, Fernando wraps up, allowing Silvy to stay outside as Kyle invites his Best Friend over.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MEMORY
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 3:08:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: