Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
New Year, New Fun (m/c)
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 3:16:47 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

“Maybe some KalosLight, I’m feeling fancy tonight.”
it was also on the steeper side in price when it came to beers but hey, she was the one buying them and he wanted see what she would do. Not that he would see as it seemed him giving out the ticket had risen Lex’s suspicions though he couldn’t blame her he supposed.
[break][break]
Shrugging his shoulders Noelani was quick to reassure her “There is no catch just wanted to see if it would spark interest” to see what type of thief he was dealing with was left unsaid but clear enough to understand. Pausing he took another identical ticket from one of his pockets “Also there were two tickets set as prizes and I got the second one as well just in case so not really losing anything.”
[break][break]
Knowing that wasn’t going to be enough Noelani continued after pocketing the ticket he had show off “It helps that nothing in the exhibit has caught my eye beyond just seeing them. Sure, the ruby Gyarados is shiny and a juicy one but it’s not the Solomon piece I desire. What I want is his first sculpture, a wooden Ursaring but it’s just a sentimental piece he keeps so it won’t be shown.”
[break][break]

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
New Year, New Fun (m/c)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 8:04:39 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

When Noealani pulled out the other ticket, Lex’s lips curled into a smile followed but a light laugh, “No catch, but no risk . . . smart,” she purred, inspecting the ticket before slipping it into her back pocket. She listened to the rest of the story intently. The Ruby Gyarados was not what he was after, yet he still held a ticket to this event. If he was after a sentimental piece and not one that would make it worth his while, he may have a personal grudge against the guy. Or, like Lex, he was in it for the thrill.

“I’ll tell ya what, as a thank you for the tip, I’ll help you get that Ursaring . . . assuming you want the help,” she shrugged her shoulder lightly and turned to leave the table, “I’ll be right back with the beer,” Lex sauntered off towards the closest bar which was on the other side of the busy walkway. She disappeared into the thick crowd of the Night Market.

A few minutes passed when a young man with blonde hair approached Noelani with two beers. He set down the two KalosLights with two napkins, “From the lady over –“ the server went to point towards Lex but she was nowhere to be seen, “There….” he trailed off and scratched his head, “Ah, whatever,” he had already been paid so it mattered little to him, “She left this too,” he tapped one of the napkins. Written in thick red ink was a phone number followed by a heart and “Lex”.

close tab

played by

Noel

Noel
July 13
Hau'oli City
Heterosexual
Single
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @noel
Noelani Kekoa
New Year, New Fun (m/c)
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 16:23:05 GMT
Noelani Kekoa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]

Noelani simply shrugged his shoulders and slightly smirked playing it smart was usually advised even if sometimes he took risks even knowing that. His interest was piqued when she offered to help him get the Ursaring after all he hadn’t exactly expected it. Though that did further confirm that she wasn’t just a simple pickpocket and more like him.
[break][break]
Humming his expression twisted to a thoughtful one as he answered “I still need to pinpoint its location but I wouldn’t mind a helping hand sure. It could be fun.”
[break][break]
After that he just nodded as Lex left to get the promised beers his gaze following her as she disappeared into the crowd. Not too long after that a young man carrying two beers approached the table. Noelani’s eyes widened before a snort escaped as realization set in.
[break][break]
Taking the beers, he waited till the man was gone before taking a sip of his drink. As he did, he looked down at the number he had been given and then pocketed it. Shaking his head once more he chuckled slightly due to being amused rather then angry at what the redhead had pulled. Taking a few minuets to finish his drink he too would get up and get lost in the crowd after all his entertainment had left so might as well go and see what the rest of the night would bring.
[break][break]

Party:

[attr="class","ooc-area"]a little note here — , tag2

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 420px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(110%) contrast(110%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #cb8500; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #cb8500; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #cb8500; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
New Year, New Fun (m/c)
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:06:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: