part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FLAME WARS IN THE COMMENT SECTION [m]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2021 8:27:09 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

Honestly, he had no idea why they sent him on this mission. 

[break][break] He knew that they still kept tabs on the rockets who left, even if they weren't really supposed to. Their files were still in the database, after all, which Flynn had access to. It had only been a suggestion, off the cuff, that it was funny that one of their old members were popping up in blog posts on underground websites, saying that she'd flamed out. That someone had posted a huge problematic streamers expose and that she'd been on it. There had been a comment saying that the only thing that could save her was a new hobby. 

[break][break] Someone had made a joke, said off the cuff, that it was funny she needed their help again. 

[break][break] Flynn hadn't even been involved.

[break][break] Yet, here he was, standing in front of a painfully suburban house in the middle of Sinnoh. The mission details had been clear. Pop in, see what she's up to, see if she actually was interested. 

[break][break] They'd been friends, sort of. Actually no, not really. Flynn didn't make friends. 

[break][break] With a sigh, he scaled the side of the building, hopped onto a balcony and peered into the bedroom. Yep. He knocked on the glass. "Hey." 

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ for   [break]
+ recruitment: act i  

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","pokeb"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.flynn]--accent:#97F24C;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .ooc]border-top:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeb img]filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeb img:hover]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2021 2:43:31 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Hold on, just a sec. I need to look for my scrunchie." Sera said as she clicked a button on her streaming deck to mute her mic. She got up from her desk to wander around her room searching for her scrunchie. "Now where did I put that thing?" she mumbled to herself as she rummaged around her drawer. As she went through her clothing drawers something caught her eye. Looking down she realized her scrunchie had been on her wrist the entire time. "I'm trolling."she said with a chuckle before shaking her head and heading back to her desk.

Unmuting her mic she shook her head. "Guys. Why didn't you tell me it was on my wrist the whole time?" she said with another laugh. She began to pull her hair into a ponytail. "Oh, DennistheMenace87 thank you so much for the donation." she said with a sweet smile. "Remember tomorrow we're having our second tournament in our favorite shooting game. The prize pool is at $150 right now. I'll be hosting and giving commentary on the matches. Good luck to everyone involved." she said softly as she read through her announcements.

"But yeah, thank you everyone for turning up for the stream and hanging out with me, I really appreciate it. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day." she said as she got ready to close off her stream. Once the camera was shut off she sighed and finally leaned back against her chair. Apparently there was a post that had been made, a controversial one that had her name listed as a problematic streamer. She'd been declining in views ever since. It had been quite troublesome and her team and her had been trying to figure out ways to fix the situation.

Turning her chair around she ended up staring face to face into the eyes of a dark haired man on her balcony. "Eh?" she said softly before her eyes widened even further. "EHHHH?!" she exclaimed as she leapt up from her chair. She quickly crossed the room and slid the door open. "Flynn what the hell?" she said as she frowned at him.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 6:26:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

Understandably, she was freaked out. Honestly, if it were him, he'd be freaked out too.

[break][break] After all, he had just come basically out of nowhere and like a stalker, had scaled her balcony and now just appeared. After months - probably years - of not talking, and then all of a sudden, he was here again. So, honestly, he understood where she was coming from.

[break][break] But they didn't have time to be freaked out. He was here for a reason after all.

[break][break] "Well?" He folded his arms. "You gonna let me in?" She was still standing in the doorway, after all.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ ssdfaj sorry for the shitty post [break]
+ for   [break]

[attr="class","pokeb"]

[newclass=.flynn .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .ooc]border-top:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.flynn .pokeb img]filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 11:21:22 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Serena's dark orbs stayed trained on him as she watched him rise to his full height to tower over her. She didn't understand what was happening and honestly she wasn't sure if she wanted to. Flynn was someone she knew back from her rocket days, days she wanted nothing to do with anymore. Her frown deepened as they continued their little stare off.

"Well?" He folded his arms defiantly. "You gonna let me in?" Serena's eyes widened at the audacity of this man. Her eye twitched as the corner of her mouth raised into a stressed smile. "Oh, right, forgive my lack of manners!" she exclaimed dramatically, her voice dripping in evident sarcasm. She stepped aside for a moment as if to usher him in. "Please, make yourself at home. Is there anything I can get you? Tea, Beer, a clue?!" she quickly dropped the facade as she stood in his path once more blocking her from entering her room.

"The fuck I look like?" she asked rhetorically before sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose. "This isn't about Jake right? Because if it is I wan't nothing to do with it." Jake was her ex, the one that owed so much to rocket, the reason she was forced to join and pay his debts in the first place. Honestly she thought he was long and gone. Just thinking about the pain and suffering he put her through made her want to scream. This is why she never thought about the past, it ruined her energy.

And honestly, with so much drama going on in her life now with the rumors and such, she just wasn't sure she was mentally prepared or able to handle whatever it is that Flynn was about to bring to her. Still, she'd be wrong if she just sent him away without at least hearing what it was he had to say. "Fine." she muttered as she stepped aside once more. "But don't make scaling girl's balcony's a habit. You could always use the door, like a normal person." She said as she walked back into her room, plopping down on her bed. "Have a seat," she said as she gestured to her streaming chair.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:29:27 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

"Oh, right, forgive my lack of manners!"

[break][break] Honestly, he couldn't really fault her for her reaction. Besides the fact that he had always known to be a spitfire of a person, probably most people would have had a similar reaction to finding a strange man on their balcony, uninvited, and unexpected. That was something, he supposed, that should have probably occurred to him when he'd decided to scale it.

[break][break] Actually, it had occurred to him. He just hadn't given a fuck.

[break][break] The idea of potentially meeting one of her family members, or even a friend, before meeting her was not a social interaction that he planned on stomaching. Getting yelled at by however... that was pretty common practice.

[break][break] She screamed at him, and then he paused. "A beer would be nice."

[break][break] Maybe she would slap him.

[break][break] Eventually though, she did step to the side, however unreluctantly and Flynn ducked a bit as he entered her room. It was everything that he expected it to be, her being an influencer and all. It just screamed gamer girl. Somehow.

[break][break] "Cozy," he drawled, watching as she plopped on her bed and gestured for him to sit. Flynn shook his head, and instead opted to look around her room, eyes curious. He eyed what appeared to be some anime figurines on a shelf, poking at a ceramic bunny that tilted when he poked it and then righted itself automatically. "No, it isn't about Jake. Plus, your debt to him died when Silas did."

[break][break] He glanced over his shoulder to look at her. "Just wanted to say hi. I noticed you're pretty popular on the internet these days." Though, his tone was dry, filled with sarcasm. It was obvious that he didn't mean it in a good way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ ssdfaj sorry for the shitty post [break]
+ for   [break]

[attr="class","pokeb"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 10:39:51 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Cozy," Flynn muttered as he took a tour of her room. She just shrugged as she reclined against the mountain of pillows on her bed. How very much like Flynn to take her offer literally, despite knowing she wanted nothing more than know why he was here of all other places he could've been. In a true sadistic manner he added painstakingly slow pressure to the wound, not too much, but enough to make her squirm.

Serena held back the urge to deeply sigh as he continued to examine her room as if it was some display at a museum. "No, it isn't about Jake. Plus, your debt to him died when Silas did." Great, then why was he here? She couldn't help but think impatiently to herself. She grabbed the nail file from her bedside table and began to run it back and forth across her nails while she waited.

"Just wanted to say hi. I noticed you're pretty popular on the internet these days." Flynn said as he glanced back at her, sarcasm dripping from his voice. Serena's dark orbs cut over to him and narrowed. "Didn't take you as a fan." She replied dryly, "I'll sign an autograph for you later. Maybe you can frame it. Now, you gonna tell me what you're really hear for or are we playing cat and mouse all day?"

Serena was starting to grow extremely impatient. She didn't like guessing games and she certainly didn't enjoy them at her expense. She had a lot on her plate already, besides anything rocket made her antsy so the fact that Flynn was in her room after months of not speaking or seeing one another, saying hi clearly wasn't the only thing on his mind.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 1:54:44 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

Geeze, she wasn't going to make this easy for him, was she?

[break][break] Not that he expected her to. It was the entire reason why he hadn't wanted to be the one to come up and collect. Then again, he had been the one to find her files and been the one to notice a missed opportunity — or well, what might have been a missed opportunity.

[break][break] Flynn turned around fully this time and looked down at her, teal-blue eyes glowering underneath the light of the room. "I told you," he repeated. "That is why I'm here. You're popular, the club took notice."

[break][break] The man paused, and then plopped himself on the bed next to her, not caring if they were too close. "It's not a guarantee but," he said, glancing at her as she filed her nails. "We can help again, if you want."

[break][break] As much as he hated to be, he was vague on purpose. He had to be — you could never tell who was really watching.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ -- [break]
+ for   [break]

[attr="class","pokeb"]

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:39:38 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Finally taking her seriously it would seem Flynn turned around to look at her properly for once since he'd been in her room. However the look on his face managed to make her breath hitch in her chest. "I told you," he repeated. "That is why I'm here. You're popular, the club took notice." Serena frowned for a moment as what he said registered and then, all of a sudden she felt her stomach dropped.

Flynn made his way to her bed and plopped down beside her. Suddenly all the energy seemed to be sapped from her as Serena now curled within herself. She pulled her knees close to her chest and sighed. "It's not a guarantee but," he paused glancing at her, "We can help again, if you want." There it was, the true motive. Serena sighed again and rested her head on top of her arms that were resting on her knees. Serena really wasn't looking to go back to the very place she had managed to get freed from.

But she also she was aware she needed some miracle to clean up this mess she was in. To no fault of her own she managed to get into some serious mess based on pure rumors. And not because of word of mouth everything she worked so hard for was about to disappear. She couldn't stand that, she was infuriated. She truly did need help but to get it from rocket? What would that mean?

"Flynn I--" she hesitated before sighing once more, "I don't know. You know how it was for me when I was there. The stuff I had to do..." she trailed off. What made rocket so different from the horror and crimes they committed in the past. Surely the death of the leader didn't fix all of Rockets fundamental issues.

"What makes me so special?" she asked raising her head and looking at him now. "You're asking for trust? When it's not even a guarantee that you'll be able to help?" Sera groaned and scratched her head. This was the best offer she'd get in a while, could she truly afford to decline? "Just....promise me it'll be different. If you can do that then, fine, I'll do whatever I need to do." Sera said after a moment, turning to face Flynn now.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:53:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","flynn"]

She was hesitant. [break][break]

And honestly, he couldn't blame her. If he'd been in her position, if he felt like he was being backed into a corner, he would have definitely reacted more violently and abrasively than she had. She'd just been snapping at the air, more bark than bite. If he'd been in her position?

[break][break] There would have definitely been more than a fair share of bite marks.

[break][break] "I know," he said, with a pause. He knew, because he'd had to do those things too. And possibly worse. He remembered the first time he'd thrown up in a trash can, and it had almost not been worth it. "But I'm asking you anyway."

[break][break] He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. For a girl who'd been so fiery seconds ago, she suddenly looked so vulnerable. He hated it. Flynn pushed himself to his feet again and turned around to face her. " I can't do any of that. I can't make promises -" he paused, meaningfully. "But I can tell you one thing. The boss - the club president is dead. And we've got a new one, and he's... he's different. A good different."

[break] [break] Flynn waited then, something like a smile on his face before offering her a hand. "Well, what'll it be?"

[break] [break] It was her choice this time. They weren't gonna force her.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ -- [break]
+ for   [break]

[attr="class","pokeb"]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 6:35:10 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
, Sera's outfit Thread Finish
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]" I can't do any of that. I can't make promises -" Flynn paused and Sera sighed once more. Of course he couldn't, she shouldn't have expected anything more. This whole thing reeked of a gamble but she didn't really have much of a choice now did she? She watched as he stood once more, still keeping his eyes trained on her.

"But I can tell you one thing. The boss - the club president is dead. And we've got a new one, and he's... he's different. A good different." Flynn paused for a moment before a smile appeared on his face. She couldn't remember the last time he smiled but it did make her feel better. Ah well, she knew what the correct move here was. If things didn't work out she could always blame Flynn later.

"Well, what'll it be?" Flynn asked her once more as he extended his hand towards her. She glanced down at it before taking it with both of hers. "Guess I'll trust you then. But one thing you can promise, is that you'll take care of me while I'm there, okay?" she said with a smile. She sighed one more time and then stretched. "Ah well, guess I couldn't really stay away anyway. You'll need to catch me up on what I've missed." She said relaxing on her bed once more.

"But I guess another benefit is that I'll be back to bug you once more. Isn't that great?" She snickered as she tossed a pillow at him. She was going to figure out how to get all of this to work. If the new leader of rocket was better than Silas then she had a tiny bit of hope. Besides, it's not like her hands weren't already tainted to begin with. So if they were really going to help her in exchange for her loyalty then she'd just have to do that.

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 8:30:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: