he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Yo Ho Blow the Man Down
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 19:33:16 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz tenses up again as this time Angelo insults Skyler and being the emotionally stunted individual he was he couldn't tell the difference between that an or the linger joke behind it all. Even as he wipes her face with a soapy sponge. Why were people so complicated? Though it seems to escalate as suddenly the pokemon are getting in on this as well with first of them like the totodile started using Aqua Tail wetting him and his pokemon, well most of them as Salem just puts up a Light Screen for himself to keep dry.[break][break]

Okay this was bad, though it could only be matched with now Skyler getting her pokemon in on it as her otter pokemon used Aqua Jet and was coming at Angelo and himself. Razz had to make sure to move out of the way to avoid being hit. "Umm you guys I really don't think-"[break][break]

Though he's quickly interrupted by both Royal and Salem. The Meowstic communicating to him that this was much more light hearted than he was guessing. Though it seems like the were were very much interested in joining the fray. Royal looks to Salem and the blue cat just nodds mischievously, with that Royal launches a HYDRO PUMP, though Salem uses PSYHCIC to not only soften the blow but divide it so the attack would aim at the two other humans. [break][break]

This is a battle they were gonna win hehehehe!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#3E7E96;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Yo Ho Blow the Man Down
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 0:11:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: