TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 5:45:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

They had him at Littleroot.

[break][break] It had been Dmitri's idea. He had volunteered their entire family to be part of the crew that would go ahead and scout Hoenn, before Rocket were to officially sink it's claws into the new region. With the Kanto takeover successful, it was only a matter of time before they were able to do the same to Hoenn. Yet, in order for a successful to take place, there must be plans - and those plans must be careful and methodical.

[break][break] And part of the method was making sure to have enough fresh blood, no matter the cost.

[break][break] Bruises bloomed the boy's neck, barely visible beneath his collar, and a piece of gauze taped haphazardly to his cheek. Jayden walked through the town of Littleroot, marveling at how different it was from Cerulean City back in Kanto or for that matter, any of it's other cities. Where Dmitri had taken the helm at Slateport, and Alex in Mauville, Jayden had offered to take Littleroot.

[break][break] It was quiet, and he marveled at the quiet.

[break][break] His hands were shoved into his pockets, head slightly ducked, as he walked along along the town's single path.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.jayden]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a769d6;[/newclass]

[newclass=.jayden b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 18:16:22 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan was out and about drinking again with his 'rocket' pals, that's when they happened upon some unfortunate bastard who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bryan and his friends decided that they wanted some extra cash this night so they took it upon themselves to "relieve" this guy of his full wallet. It started off with Bryan kicking The guy in the leg to make him fall over, he then placed a foot on the man's back to hold him down "Dont worry man we'll help you out, you must be off balance from your wallet being so heavy." he said as he then saw someone else approaching.

He looked over to "Just move along, you didn't see shit here." he said before turning his attention back over to the man he was currently mugging.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 0:21:02 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

Don't worry man, we'll help you out.

[break][break] Jayden glanced up, and sure enough, there was a group of boys accosting what looked like a drunken, adult male. Honestly, it was not the the type of target that he himself might have chosen for a mugging, as the man barely looked like he kept enough dollar bills to keep himself afloat let alone having anything worthwhile on hand. However, Jayden knew that sometimes things were not always as they seemed.

[break][break] Perhaps Jayden might have walked along his way, but then, one of the boys called out to him.

[break][break] Just move along, you didn't see shit here.

[break][break] Surprise flickered in the boy's eyes, but he slowed to a halt. There was something interesting about the way that the other approached him - or rather lack-of. He let his gaze curiously fall over the younger boy, as well as his collection of misfits.

[break][break] Jayden wasn't sure what made him do it, what made him speak, but —

[break][break] "And if I don't?"

[break][break] He blinked owlishly at .

[newclass=.jayden .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.jayden .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:11:07 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan raised an eyebrow at the man, what the fuck did he just say? He wasn't from around here huh. "Alright fucker. You want to play games? fine." He said as he approached him with the stereotypical thug walk, his hands in his pocket and his back was arched "I'm gonna give you till the count of three to get the fuck out of here before I beat your ass and so do my associates." he said as an expression of silent rage washed over him, and he began to count to three, gripping the knife in his pocket as he was ready to beat the hell out of this man who dared even question him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2021 3:17:23 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

It was, almost, amusing.

[break][break] The younger boy saunters towards him in what Jayden is sure is supposed to be an intimidating manner — back arched, hands in his pocket. Should Jayden have been anyone else, it would have been enough for him to go back on his word, to cower, to run away with his tail between his legs. As it was, however, Jayden was not just anyone else.

[break][break] He had spent too many years underneath his father's thumb to be intimidated by a mere boy.

[break][break] does not have to count. Jayden does it for him.

[break][break] "One," he says outloud, fingers clutching something in his own pocket. "Two." He looked up at Bryan, who is now closer. Jayden blinks. "Three."

[break][break] What would do now?

[break]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 21:10:08 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan had no respect for those who were older than him. Or at least he guessed this guy was older than him since he looked like it...not by much at least. But regardless Bryan whipped out his knife suddenly and aimed to slice at 's face. "Ill fucking teach you to disrespect me you FUCK" he shouted at him as he lunged at the man.

NOTES: 

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2021 7:12:29 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

Respect, his father had once said to him, was fatal.

[break][break] At first, Jayden had not understood it. His father had said it to him when he was 5, when he was too young yet to properly learn the complexities of Dmitri's words. Did he not mean vital instead? It was only many years later, when he watched Dmitri hold a knife to Alek's neck for a single miss-step, a single faulty action, that it properly clicked.

[break][break] Respect was vital, but for those who did not obey, it could be fatal.

[break][break] It all happened in a flash — the other dark-haired boy screamed at him, hollered really, and charged like a Tauros. There was the glint of a knife that caught the moonlight as the other aimed to slice a knife against Jayden's face.

[break][break] was fast, he would give him that.

[break][break] Jayden was faster.

[break][break] Ducking quicly and also spinning around, Jayden swiftly grabbed the heel of the knife that was meant to be dragged against him. It took only moments to grab his wrists at the other hand, twisting in a way that was meant to hurt yet not enough to break. Jayden's gaze reflected moonlight as he turned and used the boy's weapon against him, pressing the knife to his throat, just barely grazing his adam's apple. He watched, in the distance, as his comrades gave a surprised shout and immediately bolted at the sight.

[break][break] There was something unnatural and sharp in glow of Jayden's eyes as he spoke to the other, his voice deadly quiet. "Not very loyal, are they?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 9:21:22 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Bryan was caught off guard by the guy's suddenly movement's. This guy was weird off the bat but most people reacted to someone lunging at them, but wasn't most people now was he? Bryan quickly fell to the man's quick movements, he was still wet behind the ears at the moment. [break][break]

His wrist immediately reacted from the pain, dropping the knife and allowing the man to grab it and press it up against Bryan's neck. His comrades immediately left him upon the site of this and fled for the hills cause this guy was not normal. He taunted Bryan to which the boy still reacted "Fuck you." he responded as he used his spare hand which wasn't secured to elbow Jayden in the rib to try and break loose from the man's grip and get away from him.  "I don't need anyone else." he said as he began to breath heavily from the fight. He had no idea what to do next since the man still had the weapon with him.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 18:22:21 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

The silver of the steel pressed against the adam's apple, exerting pressure. It was not enough to hurt, not the way that he had twisted his wrist, but the discomfort from such a position would surely enough to make the other sweat.

[break][break] As his comrades retreated, and the younger boy had no choice to fall but prey to Jayden's movements, it was clear who was the winner in this three-second fight. Needless to say, another person might have given up in this moment. Released, perhaps.

[break][break] Jayden knew better.

[break][break] Perhaps when he thought he wasn't looking, the other boy attempted to jab an elbow into his side. Jayden did not so much as flinch — he had felt worse pain than the pressure that was eliciting. The idea of broken bones and ribs came to mind, immediately.

[break][break] Instead his hold tightened, the blade of the knife still pressing against the other's neck. "You sure about that?" he said, breath curling around the shell of the man's ear. "Allies can make — or break you."

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2021 9:10:53 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"] Bryan was completely and utterly manhandled an defeated. He stayed still, still trying to struggle where he could "Oh? and what would you know freak? You seem completely alone yourself." he grunted as he wanted more than anything to sock this guy in the face but his time would come if he survived. [break][break]

He had plenty of scars, what was one more? Why was he even giving him this speech? Just do it already and get it over with, he'd be fine.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,128 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 5:34:57 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"]

Lonely? Perhaps. Alone? Never.

[break][break] Pushing the knife into Bryan's neck, so close that it could cut but did not, he finally releases his hold on the other. He pushes him, jumping back, sheathing the knife in his side. He waits, letting the other regain his breath.

[break][break] "I would know a lot. If you want to know more, follow me."

[break][break] With that, he turns on his heel, leaving the option completely up to .

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,654 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 5:41:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]The first breath of air he inhaled when his throat was released was paired with the adrenaline coursing through his body was enough to make him cough a bit as he stumbled afterwards to his hands and knees. He was actually worried this fucker would cut him. [break][break]

However he went from threatening him and beating the shit out of him to suddenly telling him to follow him? What the fuck? Was this guy a psycho? Yet as crazy as the offer sounded, bryan was curious to know what he meant. After all, he didn't have much to lose. @soleil was in the hospital sick as a dog, his home and family were gone. He had nothing else to lose so at this point he just decided fuck it and followed him, not realizing this decision was going to change his life drastically.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,652 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
OUTRUNNING KARMA [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2021 7:06:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: