3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Bent Out of Shape (social,c)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 16:40:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The trip to Petalburg City wasn’t entirely the quickest. She couldn’t just Teleport there with Blade because they hadn’t visited this part of Hoenn before. But the walk through the woody countryside was gorgeous and Eva didn’t regret it for a second over flying to the city. The city itself was quite small and quaint. There was something about it that just gave you a big ole hug and welcomed you home. It reminded her so much of Pallet Town, her home city.

“I definitely want to do some more exploring after our appointment,” she spoke out loud, mostly to the two pokemon that flanked her. The Gallade walked attentively to her right while the Machamp carrying the medical bag walked directly behind them.

“Gooooood morning!” the doctor’s cheerful voice sang as she walked through the doors of the Petalburg City Pokemon Gym. She expected there to at least be a receptionist to greet but she was met with silence, “Huh . . . must be on a coffee break,” Eva murmured to herself, placing a hand on her hip, “Let’s goooooooo, this way,” she pointed towards a large set of double doors that read GYM above it.

The trio entered the gym’s main battlefield. Eva’s eyes widened in awe at the plethora of plants and bug-types buzzing around. It was absolutely beautiful! And to think this use to be an old, rundown warehouse. It was amazing what some nature and TLC could do.

Dr. Eva in the houuuuuse

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:46:43 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

“I know revali….” Billi huffed petting his corviknight, letting the smooth brush run over them as he checked out the bird pokemons wings. The dented feathers displayed a concerning trauma underneath that had little attention done to correct the problem. Sadly….there was never much time for Billi to go and fix all this. Not with every doctor in the region trying to help repair the cities.[break][break]

As the gates opened and sunlight peered in, the two attendants, Tailor and Sewyer, the Leavany duo that acted as secretaries for Billi. “Leeeaavvv?” the questioned the women before looking at their books, with crudely draw pictures indicating what she was there to do. “lleeeeevvvvv” they pointed her in the direction of Billi, “Ohh hi!” the blonde yelled from the large tree where the bird pokemon nested.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2021 4:30:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva was snapped out of her wandering thoughts by the sweet cry of two startled Leavany, “Hey there, guys,” she greeted the two grass-type with a smile, leaning over slightly to closer to eye level. The two were quick to figure out who she was and what she wanted. The doctor’s emerald eyes followed the pointed hand up towards the canopy of the renovated building. A muscular blonde sat atop a tree with a large, black raven-like pokemon. She assumed this was her patient. She didn’t get much information except for it was a Corviknight with an injured wing from her contacts at the League

“Hey there, Leader Marsh!” she waved enthusiastically up at the Gym Leader, standing on her tippy toes (as if that would help at all), “I’m Dr. Eva and these here are my assistants. I’m here to look at your Corviknight, think you can get ‘im down from there?” as much as she loved a good tree climb, she needed to see him fly and move around to make a proper assessment of his movements before she started a physical exam.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 5:41:24 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Blue eyes looked down at the women who greeted him with such formalities. He wasn’t used to it! He was no Mr or any such title. Maybe it was just a professional thing, but Billi never felt like such formalities were needed that way. “Oh no! It’s just Billi! I’m no gentleman!” well he was but he thought of it in the traditional sense. “Sure!” he grinned patting the bird who could still fly, so it could come down from it’s perch.[break][break]

Billi sat down beside the girl as the bird stood noble beside them, paying no heed to the clear injury, much like a knight. “So yeah...he has dented his feathers from the time he almost got crushed….but they only did what they could do at the time.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 6:07:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva didn’t know how “formal” the various members of the League were but the last thing she wanted to do was piss off her new colleagues. So she shrugged when Billi corrected her, “Alrighty, Billi it is!”

“I love what you’ve done with the place,” she complimented, motioned vaguely to the gym around her while she watched the Corviknight begin to stir. Eva watched the pokemon come down from its nest, flying momentarily before landing beside them on the gym’s floor, “That’s great that it doesn’t impair his mobility,” she commented, stepping closer to the Corviknight as Billi spoke. She forgot how large these birds really were. Slowly the leaned closer, inspecting the bent steel on the feathers closely, “Crushed?” she echoed, cringing at the thought, “That doesn’t sound like fun. Poor boy!” Eva took one step closer, it was always best to go slow with new pokemon.

“Any changes in appetite or behavior?” she asked while slowly reaching out to gently touch the dented feathers, very aware of the bird’s movements and reactions.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 6:35:55 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

She seemed alright! And flatter would get people far in this world! It took a real tree hugger to notice the fine details of the gym. “thanks! The pokemon make it what it is,” he commented, “I didn’t want to add more problems and damage the environment more! So I figured this was the best way to go about it!” Marsh nodded and looked back at the girl who examined the bird.[break][break]

As Ava looked, Billi kept his eye on the raven, while a predator, it was extremely intelligent. Known for it’s loyalty and brains back in Galar, it is commonly loved there. “Yeah it got crushed on the warfront so they kinda did what they could to repair it, but with the influx there wasn’t enough people to give him the proper attention, as it didn’t seem life threatening,”[break][break]

He shook his head as he thought of the habits changing, ” no he still eats, but i think it’s more ptsd and over protectiveness then anything. So he’s not allowed to participate in the gym, cuz I fear he’d hurt someone.” he paused looking at the wings, “but I got concerned when the feathers didn’t snap back or molt off. I’m worried it might affect his flight if I leave it alone. And the species is known to suck it up and look like everythings okay.” it was clear in Billi’s eyes he cared deeply for the bird, as it leaned down let Billi rub it’s beak, “It’s okay Revali she’s here to look you over”

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2021 17:45:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva nodded along, listening to Billi as he spoke. She took a step back, crossing her arms and looking towards the concerned gym leader, “Yea, it’s real tough. There’s only so much you can do in that situation,” her tone was understanding and empathetic. She was all too familiar with the necessary triage on the warfront. In situations like that, it was mostly her call and sometimes the decisions weighed heavy on her shoulders. Non-critical cases, like in Revali’s case, needed to take a backseat so they could attempt to at least stabilize the life-threatening injuries.

“How long, exactly, has it been?” she asked, stepping closer to the Corviknight again. Eva placed a gentle hand on his wings and applied a small amount of pressure to the inside, asking him to kindly spread it out so she could assess the wing as a whole and palpate the boney structures, “Yea, you know, that would be ideal but unfortunate the older these guys get, the less they molt. And when they do, it’s more individual feathers in a very specific pattern rather than all at once,” Eva paused, thinking for a moment, “You may be able to stimulate Revali to molt, or quicken it along, by shortening his access to daylight,” that worked in some of the smaller and younger birds, but very randomly in the larger, more mature bird pokemon.

As long as Revali was behaving, Eva signaled her Machamp to slowly approach and lift her up so she could better palpate the wing starting from the shoulder, sliding down the humerus, moving to the ulna and radius, and finishing at the phalanges. She took note of the feathers, unfortunately none around the bent steel were molting so it would by quite a while until they molted naturally.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 22:32:57 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Revali allowed the women to touch his wings, it was used to people touching it and being around it’s injury! Though it seemed almost distrustful and cautious around the fighting type that lifted her up. The large wings seemed healthy in the normal sense of the word, but it was clear something may have been around the bent part of its wing. Though Billi seemed curious about the molting information, as he thought it was something they did all the time. “oh okay! But wouldn’t the bent feathers make it harder to fly or something? And would you check him around the other side. It was all during the warfront at lilycove! He and I were crushed by the Nihilego…..so I worry theres something I can’t see too”

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 21:13:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

As she moved down the wing, it was clear there was a significant change around where the feathers were bent. The hardness of the steel plating and the odd conformation of the wings made it difficult to palpate the boney structures underneath. She tried a few different angles to no avail. She huffed, Syah pulling her back from the bird and setting her on her shoulder, held safely by one of the fighting-type’s four arms.

“Well, it didn’t look like his flying was impaired when he came down from the nest, but after a closer exam, it does seem like it will affect his agility and stamina. It looks like it may be hard for him to be quick and agile if he were to battle right now and he would have to expend more energy to fly,” In other words, he wouldn’t be an efficient flyer.

”Yea, absolutely!” Eva beamed with a smile. She had planned on doing a thorough physical exam. Syah followed Eva’s direction, helping her when necessary to reach the harder to palpate parts of the 7 foot bird. Eva started with the chest since she was closest to there, peaking at the face, eyes, and making sure to give the keel a good feel for body condition. Blade brought her the stethoscope to auscultate the heart.

She palpated the opposite wings similar to the first, starting at the shoulder and moving down. This wing seemed in tip-top shape, especially compared to the other. They moved around to the back to palpate down the spine, listen to the lungs, and peak at the preening gland.

“There seem to be some healing wounds on the back side here, nothing that looks like it should be a problem though,” she relayed to Billi, hoping off of Syah’s shoulder and coming back around, “That wing though,” she began, looking towards the bent feathers, “I’m afraid there might have been a fracture or break, the bone just doesn’t palpate right. Getting some x-rays would be ideal but, if I’m being honest, it’s not really going to change the treatment plan and it’s hard to get radiographs on Corviknight because of all the steel,” she looked back at Billi, “There’s not much I could do about a fracture this old. Since he’s still moving and flying with the wing I assume it’s stabilized itself,” she moved back over towards the feathers, pointing at the ones with the worst bend, “There’s really only two options for these guys. One: You wait until they molt which could take up to a year. Or two: we just pull them now and let the new feathers grow back which will take a couple weeks . . . 8 at most. They grow pretty fast . . . but that’ll hurt and he’s gotta stay still . . . so we’ll need to knock ‘im out,” she studied Billi to see if he was leaning a particular way.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 6:45:44 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Revali didn’t enjoy the touching from the other pokemon. It was clear from his low caw, that it came out as an angeried cluck. Though The human women, she was fine, he was fine with that, but with another large pokemon that could possibly crush him, no. That wasn’t okay, even if Billi rubbed his bill with a bright smile.[break][break]

“Oh…” Billi thought to himself about what they should do. Considering everything else was fine, and it was rather too late to fix the wing, which sucked, but hey at least he was alive and not suffering. The next stop was deciding on what to do about the feathers. After all she did say they’d be fine, but steel types are hard, and not fans of pain so he’d have to be put under, which was a no go. Besides drugs used to be put on under increased risks in the future.[break][break]

“we can just leave them for now,” he grinned since he had little to worry about. “Thank you for looking him over! I know he’s a big boy, isn’t that right Revali,” the bird cawed before taking off to it’s birch where he began to clean his plumage. “I don’t really have any other issues, unless you wanna do some check ups,” he grinned as Majora, the poipole floated up to him and sat in his lap, granted the women may have never seen one.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2021 19:36:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

She hated upsetting the pokemon during the physical exam but it was the most important part of her job! Without a proper physical, she had very little to work with. “My pleasure, Billi! And thank you for being such a good boy, Revali!” praised the Corviknight, not that it cared too much. The raven quickly left. Eva watched Revali fly back up to his perch. He didn’t seem too hindered by the bent feathers when it came to casual flying, but a battle would probably be a different story, “Totally reasonable,” Eva agreed with Billi. Especially after the mental trauma of the war battlefront and the physical injury, sedation may be a lot for the Corviknight’s mental health. They were very smart pokemon and recovery could be challenging. Although sedation had very minimal risk, she understood where the worries were. If Eva truly thought it was something that needed to be taken care of now she wouldn’t hesitate to try and convince Billi otherwise.

Eva watched the Poipole float up onto Billi’s lap. Her eyes widened and she tilted her head in surprise. Veterinary school was intense and part of it was learning the in depth knowledge on basic physiology and anatomy of all kind of pokemon types. She was like a walking pokedex, spitting out fun facts about all kinds of different pokemon. But this one was new and mysterious. She had to know more!

“Wowww, who is this little one?” she asked, crouching down slowly to inspect the purple pokemon, “I’ve never seen one before . . .” the curious doctor smiled and her mind swimming with questions.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 22:44:06 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Billi watched as the Poipole turned to the girl, staring at her, looking at the women with beady eyes that were thirsty to be mischievous. “Oh it’s a poipole,” he grinned, holding the little gremlin hornet from pulling the girl's hair. Though he had to think about what information he’d allow out to the girl. “This is one of the beasts from the war,” commenting on the pokemon’s history as it shook it’s arms and legs.[break][break]

“The government gave them out to people they thought could use them and tame them. I got mine from a friend who figured giving it to a common person who’s willing to protect their home I guess.” he held his hand together. “You can...check it out if you want but he’s been naughty today.”

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 5:07:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva nodded as Billi spoke, her emerald eyes studying the mysterious pokemon, “A beast?” she repeated, knowing what it meant but raising a brow to Billi all the same, “Doesn’t look like a beast,” she mused, although those spikes on its head looked rather lethal.

It was quite the story to how Billi acquired this particular pokemon, “How interesting,” she commented, leaning closer to the mischievous pokemon, “Oh, really? Thanks!” she beamed. She wasn’t going to try to pick it up without it wanting to be touched. She wasn’t about to piss off an ultra beast no matter how small and cute it was. She reached out a hand gently in greeting to the pokemon, “That's so nice of you to take care of it. Looks like you're doing a great job! Do you know what typing it is?” she asked, the exoskeleton and stingers reminded her of bug-types like Beedril but the basic anatomy didn’t match. And that exoskeleton looked sturdier than the average chitinous one of the bug-types. Of course, there were always exceptions.

close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 18:23:51 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

Not that many people knew what a Poipole anatomy was, but maybe she’d be the one to go to if there was something wrong with the pokemon? Billi figured there wouldn’t be any problem right? Perhaps it was better that only one other person knew he had one? But then again, he really didn’t hide the fact that he had one. And actually wanted to demystify the fear behind the purple pokemon, nonetheless, the purple pokemon reached out to touch the hand.[break][break]

“To be honest i think it’s a poison type! But like I dunno! I was really left to figure it out on my own!” Billi smiled and shrugged. “Well that and it kinda like makes stuff from the pointy parts on it’d head. Luckily most of the time it’s just sticky so i repurpose it as glue, but I dunno if it’s dangerous, but I haven’t gotten sick yet.”

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 16:42:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva smiled widely when the Poipole reached out to touch her hand in acceptance, “Ahh poison type,” Eva nodded in agreement. That made sense too. The large spikes on its head probably had some badass poison glands underneath there, “Wow that’s so inventive! I love it!” Eva could certainly appreciate working naturally with pokemon. Eva relished I the touch of the Poipole. It’s skin was soft and firm, almost like an exoskeleton but definitely not. Eva kew a lot about pokemon but she was stumped by this creature, “Huh, I’ll have to do some research and see what I can come up with. You are very cuuuute,” she cooed to the pokemon while wiggling her finger gently.

“Maybe one of my old professors knows something about them, I’ll have to reach out,” She stood up straight again, tilting her head to the side, “Does it enjoy battling?” Eva always found watching a pokemon battle was the most efficient way to learn about their anatomy and physiology. You could really see their potential and deduce a lot from the way they move and the breadth of their attacks. She wasn’t suggesting a battle, but Eva was certainly curious.