awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2021 23:50:17 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Sirens overwhelmed the Slateport soundscape. The seaside metropolis was never a peaceful place to live, but this week of chaos and crime was especially agitating. For whatever reason, the petty bands of criminals that normally stayed in the shadows had teamed up for a city-wide crime spree. The police was handling these ametuer crooks as best as they could, but they were being spread thin and running out of resources. One particular group gave the PD a heap of trouble, taking over an entire warehouse full of pokeballs and holding the warehouse workers as hostages. 

Police had surrounded the warehouse, trying to plan some sort of solution to this hostile conundrum. As they plotted amongst themselves, a black vehicle would approach the dire scene. Upon spotting it, the sergeant in command approached with a small collection of officers. "This area is restricted!" He called out, drawing a pokeball in case things turned violent. "The officers at the entrance should have--

The vehicle slid to a stop near the entourage, and from the driver's seat stepped out a pale young man with a black suit and striking sun glasses. The sergeant was about to become more hostile, when the pale man flashed a badge in his face. The elaborate symbol made the man's identity clear: He was from Interpol. "Hello Sergeant, my name is Agent Henry. Over there is my partner Agent McCarty." He nodded over to the car before pushing past the flustered cluster. 

The sergeant stayed on "Henry's" ass, every attempt to get more information interrupted by the pushy agent. "As of right now, Interpol is taking over this operation. Honestly you guys caught a lucky break, if these fuckers weren't being lead by an international criminal mastermind wanted in five regions you'd all be up shit creek. Agent McCarty has the files." Henry once again motioned toward the car, continuing to walk toward the warehouse. Stopping short of the police barricade, Henry took a cigarette case out of his blazer pocket and opened it to reveal an array of lollipops. He popped one into his mouth, taking a long draw as he stared into the blackened windows of the building. "This should be fun."

Of course these were now Interpol agents, but rather and . Their mission was simply to take care of some of these uppity criminals, but the two got carried away during the planning phase and came up with an elaborate song and dance involving Interpol and Criminal Masterminds. Perhaps it could be considered going overboard, but you have to admit this little roleplay was a lot more fun.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2021 8:42:55 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
At no point during the planning phase did Chu-e mention his alternate identity, Ji-Hoon Ki, was actually on file as an Interpol agent. That just took the fun out of it. Like taking the venom from a cobra's bite. If the risk was just the quick prick of pain it wasn't really worth it.

Chu-e had stepped out of the car and let do all the talking. When needed, he smiled and shoved files and identification where they needed to go. A few of the officers looked dubious, but. Well. They were also tired and perhaps ready to let someone else take over.

"My my, Henry. I think we might need to show these boys a few things." He was wearing his fake uniform with a loose pride, crossing his arms. as he stood next to the other. With a careful flick, a Lickilicky was sent out- the massive pink pokemon didn't look that intimidating, just stuck his tongue out and crossed his eyes. Stupid thing.

"You almost ready to roll?
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2021 18:41:35 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
"Almost."

Oscar raised a hand to his chin, pretending to contemplate deeply when he already knew what he was going to do next. He pointed to the sergeant as he sauntered up to them. "What's the situation? How many hostages? What are the demands of the kidnappers so far?"

Apparently too tired to scrutinize the duo further, after all their papers were in order, the sergeant answered quickly. "At least ten hostages sir, with about fifteen assailants with pokemon of various types. So far they've threatened to torch anyone that tries to approach. Though they did say they would--" He was interrupted by an officer running up with a cell phone. 

"It's them sarge."

Oscar grabbed the cellphone and handed it to Chu-e. "Keep them talking for a minute would ya?. I'm gonna dig a hole." Oscar walked away from the barrier, hiding himself away behind one of the police cruisers. He pulled out a pokeball and opened it, revealing Disco the vikavolt. Disco twitched as he looked to Oscar for orders though he was pretty sure he was just going to dig a hole like he normally does. 

Oscar pointed to the ground, "Dig down about ten feet and head East about um--fifty feet? I dunno it's hard to tell from here. Let's try a firm one hundred to be safe, fuck it. Then go up." Disco rolled his eyes, wondering if he'll ever be called upon to battle one of these days. Despite his reluctance, he began to dig.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2021 12:25:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"... and we want out of here with the money and the promise of no one chasing us, you got that?"

".. no?" The man on the line spluttered, sounding enraged, but Chu-e cut him off. "Look, don't flip your lid, I mean I literally can't hear you. Smart ass handed the phone to the man whose almost deaf." This was not true. Chu-e could hear them just fine. "Look out here, can you see me?" He waved at one of the windows, where Chu-e assumed they were looking. "See? Listen, I'll getcha what you need, just gotta speak up. Like, real loud. Yell it at me. Lemme see if I can turn this cell phone volume up...."

There was more spluttering from the phone as Chu-e did, indeed, turn it up. This time it sounded more confused than the anger from before, though, which was a good sign.

"Okay, got that, now, my pen...." He made a show of turning his pockets inside out, then dropping the in pen on the ground, which he picked up with a grunt, then put the pad to paper.

"Okay! All ready this time. What did you want again? Uh-huh.... okay...." He was drawing a flower on the pad to pretend he was writing what they said down. He wondered if was almost done with what he was doing. These guys were doing to hang up soon, no matter how much he stalled.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 21:11:16 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Soon enough Disco poked his head out of his hole, chomping his mandibles to illustrate that the job was done. Oscar returned him to his ball and stepped out from behind the car. He walked up to Chu-e and placed a hand on his shoulder, indicating that it was time to get to work. "Hey c'mere I wanna show you something."

He walked back to the cruiser, hoping Chu-e would follow. He waited for his partner there by the hole, motioning to it dramatically whenever he arrived. "I figured we should take the express lane in." Oscar hopped into the hole, it wasn't too deep but he still got a rush in his stomach as he slid underground. His suit got dirty almost immediately, but it was stolen so he didn't get too broken up about it.

Oscar whistle upward, "Mind the drop, it's steeper than it looks." The tunnel disco had created was low, Oscar would have to bend down uncomfortably to traverse it. It almost seemed like a 'fuck you' to his trainer for making him dig so many holes, but whatever. At least they had a way in.

Oscar trudged through the tunnel, hoping Chu-e would follow. The tunnel eventually ended, and Oscar looked up to see a circle of light marking the exit. He climbed up carefully, noting when the dirt and rocks turned into pipes and foundation. He poked his head out, finding himself in an empty cement room with a closed door. He nodded with approval, "That's some luck I had."

He pulled himself out of the hole and turned to help Chu-e.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 16:53:56 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When came over, Chu-e unceremoniously hung up the phone on the bandits. Of course he followed, hoping to see what fun plan that the other had come up with. He frowned at the hole- but when Oscar hopped inside, Chu-e hopped after him. He even only almost fell a little bit, thankfully catching himself before any real damage could be done. His Lickilicky from earlier followed them, plugging up the hole with his wide body from behind. Thankfully, Chu-e was not effected by any spiteful Vickivolt since he was shorter than the other man.

Taking Oscar's hand when it was offered, he groaned as he was hauled from the hole.

"Damn, run down place... wanna blow it up?" Chu-e jerked a thumb towards his pink pokemon, which was still struggling to get out of the hole. "I've made sure this guy is a living bomb and haven't got to use him yet."

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2021 21:30:08 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was taken aback by Chu-e's suggestion. Blow it up? Living bomb? He blinked a few times, not making it very clear what exactly he was thinking. Without a word Oscar pulled out a pokeball and opened it, revealing a rather angry looking voltorb. He smiled maniacally, "See, this is why we need to do more missions together. We're always on the same page."

Oscar picked up the voltorb and carefully stepped toward the door. He gently opened it up and peered outside, finding a hallway with blinking lights. No one was wandering the halls, but Oscar could clearly hear voices from an open door near the hall's end. Oscar moved aside to let Chu-e have a listen before handing the voltorb to Chu-e's lickilicky.

"Hang on to this guy tight, he squirms." True to his word, the voltorb immediately started twitching with rage. Or was it anticipation? It's hard to tell. Oscar looked to the hole, "So shall we escape while our demolition experts take over?"

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 4:53:16 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"What I was a Beast, it was always 'No Chu-e, you can't do this, you can't do that'! I'm glad we understand each other. I refuse to stifle you." He said, sagely, looking particularly pleased as the Voltorb was shoved at Splo. The Lickilicky gladly took the electric type in his stubby arms; but he made sure he wouldn't drop the other pokemon with his sticky tongue. Gross. "Alright. You two, go find the people and use Self Destruct. Make it big." Those stage directions done, Chu-e dusted his hands off before hopping back down into the hole; that seemed like a much safer place to be than anywhere in this building with what was about to happen.

He started to slink down the tunnel quick, not pausing to make sure that was behind him; if Chu-e couldn't trust the other to have a little self preservation then he couldn't trust him to be a Beast. He toyed with one of the pokeballs in his pocket, judging if he needed to call out his Mr. Mime or not. An extra barrier to shield from the blast would be welcome.
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 19:33:21 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Of course Oscar was right behind Chu-e. The view of the explosion shall be much better outside after all. The two scurried through the tunnel, popping out the other side with time to spare. Oscar pulled himself up, dusting his clothes as he walked around the patrol car. The sergeant from earlier quickly noticed him and gave an expecting look, "Well? Where are the hostages?"

Oscar rubbed a knot in his neck as he pulled out a pokeball. "Right, we let them out back I think." The sergeant raised his eyebrows, "You THINK?!" Oscar nodded, "Yeah yeah sure." He opened his pokeball, revealing massive salamence. His name was Crisis, aka their ticket out of there. Oscar hopped on, and motioned for Chu-e to do the same.

The beats did an exaggerated stretch. "Wellp, job well done. Time to hit the road." The sergeant looked flabbergasted, babbling as he attempted to get an explanation. Oscar nodded as Crisis began to flap its wings. "Yeah yeah yeah we'll send the report to your office or something.

And then the building exploded.

Oscar jolted as the shockwave blew away the police barriers. That explosion was way bigger than it should have been, what the fuck was this building sitting on--Dynamite? I mean they were terrorists so, maybe? Oscar frantically tapped Crisis's head, his cue to get the fuck out of there. Crisis took off, flying over the billowing smoke of the remains of the warehouse. Oscar pulled out the voltorb's pokeball, opening it as he crossed his fingers that it survived. Red light entered the ball, so he guessed it was fine.

Or maybe its bits will fall out next time he opens it, who knows. Nevertheless, their job was over. It was time to head home.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 4:37:50 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
When the Salamence was tossed out, Chu-e tossed out his own Drampa. He saddled up like a real cowboy, nodding along with whatever was saying as he hitched it into high gear. The Drampa started to float away, ambling a bit as they waited for their partners in crime to take off. Then Chu-e was off, pokeball also in hand, waiting eagerly to see if his pokemon survived the last or not. When they were in the air and staring down at the billowing flames, away from danger, Chu-e let out a loud laugh.

"That was so fun!" He called out, hoping that the other could hear him over the rushing of win. "We need to do this again!"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Slateport Beat [c]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 6:37:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: