3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
BUT TALL VAMP MOMMY [bb] [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 5:55:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Her gaze peered between the two until they were clearly done with whatever it was that was going on over there. The Aerodactyl seemed to really like these popsicles. It even leapt off the table to clean up the one Artie dropped before flutter back onto the table in front of Eva. The baby took her attention again and she scratched it behind the ears once more. It thrilled in excitement.

Blade on the other hand was narrowly staring at Artie. The psychic-type did not like the man one single bit. Unlike his over friendly and forgiving trainer, Blade held grudges. And now Artie was on his shit list. He didn’t hide his distaste and when Artie offered him some food in peace her remained stoic and silent, looking down at the plate as if it was far beneath him.

Eva could sense the tension and it made her uncomfortable. Great. She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily, “He’d love one, thank you, Artie,” her piercing gaze cut through Blade like a knife. The Gallade slowly reached out and grabbed a single, small piece of pokekibble and popped it in his mouth. Eva smiled. There, that wasn’t so hard.

“Well, Artie, I think that’s my cue to leave,” she stood up from the table and stepped out to stand beside the Gallade. The doctor reached into her pocket and flicked a business card depicting her role as a veterinarian and her cell phone number onto the table in front of Artie, flashing him a friendly smile, “If you ever have any more questions, feel free to call,” she gave a small wave good bye and signaled for Blade to follow. The duo disappeared into the festival crowd to enjoy the rest of the entertainment.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,781 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
BUT TALL VAMP MOMMY [bb] [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2021 8:23:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: