kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deathcab"]
[attr="class","deathcabflower"]
[attr="class","deathtop"]

[attr="class","toptop"]

[attr="class","deathcabpog"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

It was not surprising that Flynn was to be chosen for the job. Even still, that didn't mean he had to like it.

[break][break] The Lilycove policeman looked distinctly uncomfortable as he stood on the shores of Lilycove's port, as the women from the conservation gave him the instructions for the route they would be taking. The local Corsola population needed chaperones, apparently. For whatever reason, their predators - Huntails, mainly - had been particularly aggressive as of late, and they required assistance in getting to their normal migration spot.

[break][break] Flynn had been elected — been volunteered, actually, without his choice. The precinct's captain had offered him up for the job because, "Well, aren't you off your shift anyway?" and "You're always helping people in the community, I'm sure they would love your help." And because Flynn was a dumbass who somehow still couldn't say no for an answer, he found himself stripped to his swimming trunks and getting the keys for the conservations jet skis getting shoved into his hands.

[break][break] "There are two of them," the researcher told him cheerfully, patting his hands. "So both you and your partner — hey, where is your partner?" Her brow furrowed in concern.

[break][break] Flynn frowned, though his face probably looked more like an angry scowl from the way the woman shrunk back. He placed his hand on his face. Ugh. He didn't want to scare her... "Look," he said, frustrated. "If they don't show up, I'm sure I can do it on my own."

[break][break] "Oh no!" she gasped. "I can't have you do that. Do you know how many Corsola there are? One person couldn't handle all that. I couldn't put that all on you."

[break][break] Well shit. What was he supposed to do now? Flynn looked around, eyes narrowed. There was only one thing to do — pull a random stranger in. "Oi! You!" he said, pointing at a random passerby. "C'mere."

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ corsola conservation w/

[newclass=.deathcab] width:480px; background:#222; margin:10px auto; box-shadow:7px 7px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.2); border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab] --accent:#7dd4aa [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathheader] font:10px roboto mono; margin-top:45px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:center; color:#32a852; opacity:0.8[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathtop] background:#000; height:25px; text-align:right; padding-right:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab .toptop] font:10px roboto mono; color:#fff; text-align:left; margin-left:13px; padding-top:5px; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab .toptop span] padding-right:6px; color:#58a372; text-shadow:-2px 1px #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcabflower] background:url(https://i.imgur.com/9dNuYor.png); height:45px; background-size:cover; filter:contrast(110%) hue-rotate(-40deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathtop img] background:inherit; border-radius:100px; padding:5px 0px; margin-top:5px; margin-right:10px; background:#222; filter:grayscale(50%); box-shadow:2px 2px #000;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab img:hover] background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:2s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcabpog] font:11px roboto; padding:0px 40px 40px; text-align:justify; color:#ccc; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcabpog .postbox] border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent); padding: 0px 20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcabpog b] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px roboto; font-weight:700;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcabpog i] color:var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab .pogimg] height:80px; border:1px solid #fff; padding:10px; margin:40px 0px 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathcab .ooc]border-top:1px solid rgba(50,50,50,0.5);padding-top:5px;font:10px consolas; margin-top:15px[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
BE MY RIPTIDE BABY [m]
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2021 22:19:10 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Billi was swimming and relaxing for a while! To be honest he heard of the glorious corsola migration, and it was something to see! With Skyler’s teaching he had figured out how to take underwater pictures, so he wanted to take as many pictures as he wanted. Though it was clear there were a lot...rangers??? Yeah rangers helping out to move things along, he was unsure why but heck he wasn’t gonna question it.[break][break]

After all Billi was relaxing on his Cloyster who was super chill. Just enjoying the water, and relaxing, it wasn’t a fast mover or anything. One would say it was, claming, around. At least until Billi was called, “Me?! Oh hi!” he waved to the stranger as the cloyster float its way over towards the stranger. “Do you need something,” Of course Billi was in his bergmite themed trunks, if anything a bit smaller then they should be but they still fit.

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofextra]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB