3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 6:27:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

They walked carefully through the thick brush towards their destination. It was obvious not many people came through here by the lack of a proper path. It was that or Simone was taking them the scenic route.

Eva stayed close and slipped through the brush quite easily. It helped when you were small like her. She took a moment of pause when the faint roar of a waterfall began to grow in intensity, “Ooo a waterfall!” she said excitedly before it was even in view. She anxiously stepped past Simone, eyes wide in awe at the beautiful scene they walked in on. The lush green grass led right up to a small pool that accompanied the tall, gentle waterfall, “What a wonderful accident,” she mused with a light laugh.

She took a moment to take it all in before he addressed her by name. Eva turned towards him to listen. There were rarely times Eva found herself at a loss of words and this was the second time today. Butterfree welled up in her stomach and her cheeks flushed a light pink, “A date?” she repeated, as if surprised. She wasn’t expecting it, but the way her heart raced told her it was exactly what she wanted.

The doctor took a step closer and reached for his hand to hold it gently in her's, “Yea, I’d love that,” she smiled, looking up at him with an obvious excitement in her eyes.

“But first,” she said with a serious look, “We swim!” she declared throwing her hands into the air with a bright smile. It wouldn’t be an adventure with Eva if she didn’t do something spontaneous and terribly inconvenient or life threatening. Today it was the inconvenience of getting wet. She wouldn’t be offended if Simone didn’t want to swim, but she wasn’t wasting a perfectly good opportunity. The doctor threw off the green flannel and kicked off her shoes before cannon-balling into the small pond in her jean shorts and tank top.

@simone

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 20:52:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Simone chuckled agreeing with Eva, it was a wonderful accident indeed. His heart began to pound waiting for the response, a nod followed when she echoed the question. Nerves ticking him when seeing Eva was taken by surprise when he mentioned it, Simone felt that maybe Eva didn't feel the same way, but she responded with the words that he had wanted to hear. Simone beamed at the response a wave of happiness washing over him. Gently squeezing Eva's hand, Simone wrapped his hands around her embracing her in a warm hug, it was a sudden action but he felt to happy that it couldn't be helped. He quickly released his grasp realizing that he did it without asking for her permission.
[break][break]
"S-sorry.. I was overjoyed that I couldn't control myself.." He stammered out his face red as a beat. Though it seemed that Eva didn't care, as she enthusiastically leaped into the small pond. Simone was surprised, but a smile came over him. Eva sure was filled with surprises, he walked closer to the pond and looked at the doctor. His blue eyes gentle and filled with fondness. "How's the water feel?" He inquired, Simone wasn't really looking to get wet so he just watched from the edge of the small pond.
[break][break]
He was relieved that Eva had accepted his feelings, if she didn't Simone wouldn't know how to react. One thing was for sure, Simone would make sure to make her happy.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 0:47:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva savored the warm embrace, sinking into his arms. That moment of bliss was in stark contrast to her spontaneous decision to take a swim. She immediately regretted it when she plunged into the ice-cold water. It didn’t occur to her the natural spring probably rained down from some melting snow high in the mountains.

She took a deep breath when she came up for air. Regardless of the temperature, she smiled. Eva lived a life with no regret. If there was something good that came from her time in the war in Kanto, it was to savor the moments life gave you and never live a day you regretted.

“Quite cold, actual,” she admitted with a small laugh. Eva swam back to the side of the small pool and hopped out of the water. It was a quick swim, but still worth it. She quickly grabbed her flannel to slip on and shake out her long blonde hair, “Probably should have tested it first,” she laughed, sitting on the soft grass to slip her shoes back on, “So,” she began, moving on to the next shoe, “When are we going on this date?” she grinned, looking up at Simone.

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 20:13:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He couldn't help but laugh, it wasn't surprising that the water was cold as it was mid February. Simone took off his jacket and wrapped it over Eva, it wasn't very warm but it was better then nothing. "Use my jacket, It wouldn't be good for you to catch a cold. " He said, buttoning it up for her. Simone pondered the question, he was completely focused on confessing how he felt that the day of the date completely slipped his mind. From memory this week was busy due to Valentines coming up.
[break][break]
"How about Sunday?" He did not want to make her wait long, after all just this little breakfast meetup took a few weeks of planning.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2021 21:37:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva tried to hide a subtle shiver as the cool wind brushed her wet bare skin while she shimmied on her shoes and gave them a tie. Simone must have noticed. When she stood up, Simone offered her his jacket. It was a very sweet gesture. Eva accepted by slipping her arms into it and shrugged it onto her shoulders. It was a little large but it was already fending off the chill of the February air. It was warm from already being on Simone and it reminded her of the pleasant hug before she went and leapt into the pond, “Thanks,” she smiled, hugging the jacket tight around her.

“Sunday . . . hmmmm,” her face twisted slightly as she thought about that day. There was something about it she couldn’t remember, “Oh, Sunday!” she repeated as she eyes lit up, she remembered what she was doing, “Sunday is when I’m going to watch the Ledian and Ledyba spawn . . . you should come with me!” she offered, obviously excited about the prospect. She was planning on going alone but Simone’s company would be greatly appreciated, “It’s at night though, so, hope you’re not an early bird,” she teased with a small wink, “It’s not far from here too. I was going to go to Petalburg Woods.”

@simone

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 0:09:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Simone smiled back in response, gently patting her shoulder. Perking up at the response Simone had forgotten all about the mating season for Ledian and Ledyba. He hadn't seen it before but had heard great things about it from some of his patrons. It would be perfect for their first official date. "I would love too!" Simone responded just as eagerly, a smile washing over him. It was a good thing that the event seemed to be happening nearby. "Hmmm, I am an early bird but I'll be fine." Nodding in reassurance, blue eyes looked to his watch. "I think it's time we head back now, we can return to the shop and then I'll show you the garden before you leave. " With that Simone led Eva out from the woods and back towards his flower shop.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Radiate Kindness (S)
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2021 1:39:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@simone