2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 23:34:41 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Mmhmm, the pokemon are all different colors than normal! I got a male Nidoran that was blue and an Illumise that was this pretty golden color, too." He trailed off a bit, going back to focusing more on the berries again. did it because he didn't have any money. Chu-e had plenty enough, but he did it because...

Even though Doug was just joking, and Chu-e had been too, he couldn't help the bit of melancholy that escaped him in the form of a small sigh. "Nah, I guess not. Things are harder when you have an expiration date." And his was about two years, give or take.

But, well, it wasn't his place to dump all his emotional problems on a teenager. Plucking another berry from the bush, Chu-e dropped it in the basket and forced a smile on his face. It was better to talk about lighter subjects. "There's supposed to be a festival in Oldale. Real big one. You going to go?" He snickered a bit, something more real, rolling his eyes almost fondly as he continued. "I would bet money that something stupid will happen. It seems like they always do at those big events."
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 14:53:50 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug snorted, not quite realizing how super serious such a thing might be for Chu-E; Far as he was concerned...

"You are not that old, Ki!" The youth said with a laugh; the man didn't even look like he was in his 30s yet. "Just go tell the guy ya like'im. One way or another, ya'll save both of yer times. If he don't like ya back it won't matter what fancy gifts ya get. If he does, he'll say yes even if ya come empty handed."

Be direct, be honest and have fun was his policy, and it seemed to work fine.

Chu-E didn't seem to be in the mood to talk about relationships anymore however, and the subject soon became the upcoming festival in Oldale.

The one he would most certainly, totally not be going to.

"Nope! I'll be busy elsewhere." He said, far too cheerily for someone talking about how he would essentially miss the party, before pouting heavily at the man, blowing a raspberry at him. "Oi, don't jinx it! If shit hits the fan they'll be bangin' at m'door!"

The last thing he needed was them interrupting his visit. He was already on a long waiting list, damn it.

TAG: @chue
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 2:52:29 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"That's a shame. I'll pick you up a Tauros plushie. If nothing totally stupid and dumb happens, that is." He snorted some, grinning a little just to prod at the boy a bit. "Mind if I be nosy and ask what you'll be doing instead? You seem like the type who would like festivals." Since had bothered to mess around with the whole speed date thing, anyway.

A few more berries were dropped into the basket as Chu-e tried to think on where to continue this conversation. He snapped, suddenly, like something had just occurred to him, turning again (and stopping work. again.) to address Doug.

"You were at the church! Sorry for not talking to you, I was, like, kind of not sure what to do there and then a bunch of crazy shit happened. I was just there because I was nosy, then to support whatever scheme had." He perked up a bit at that, a glint in his eye. "Have you met Chryssa, by the way? She's crazy and so funny. She'll rule the world one day. You should meet up if you haven't."
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 2:35:58 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Step on a lego, Ki." He said dryly to the other man, cursing him to a fate worse than death. "Now that you've gone and jinxed it, I'm blaming ya if anythin' happens!"

It was a joke, of course. There was no reason for anything to happen. Right... Right?

Right.

With a hum, the youth continued to pack berries into the basket, answering absentmindedly.

"Festivals are fine. I would rather spend Valentine Day's night with someone special, though." He said simply, before glancing back at Ki and shrugging with a grin. "So that's what I'll be doing."

He wasn't much for wishy washy nonsense. If he liked someone, he was direct about it. If he wanted something, he tried to get it. Reservations were just a waste of time.

"I sure was, thanks for noticing! I thought I would die from boredom from all that talking." He said, before rolling his eyes. "And then I just almost died from the fire."

He picked up another berry, putting it into his basket before casually speaking as he grabbed another.

"Course I know the Empress." He said. "We're spending Valentine's together."

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 6:44:22 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e made a scandalized noise but grinned to himself. Eyes were sharp and assessing, as if he had taken a mental step back and was really giving a proper look-over for the first time. Even if Doug didn't know it, it was with the same intensity that many of his Johto Aunties had when his older sister had brought home her first boyfriend. Like a shark to blood.

"I see, I see." Raising a brow, he laughed loud and bright suddenly; even slapping a hand over his mouth as the noises surprised even he himself. "I've mentally adopted her as my niece. You're also free from a shovel talk because I know very well she could chew you up, spit you out, and you'd thank her. Good luck with your date, kid." Another small chuckle left him.

"I am worried about her, though.... If she wants to kill God or whatever she's planning, I just hope she reaches out. She's got a spine made of iron but you can't do some stuff on your own no matter what you think." Sighing wistfully, Chu-e glanced back at the bushes and then their baskets.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,831 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Country boys [M/Choi]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 22:08:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: