3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 20:36:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva scrambled to her feet and rushed after Doug as Blade and Fox distracted the alien-like creatures. She caught the Elgyem scattering into the corn with them out of the corner of her eye. Well fuck, now they were being chased by these little demons.

Fox was able to knock out some of the Elgyem, but once they caught wind of his tactics, he was shit out of luck. He skidded to a halt and rush back towards Blade, regrouping with the teammate. The Protect had fizzled out by the time the spaceship opened and two larger creatures peered out at them. Blade immediately knew nothing good was going to come with this but he had been in thick of war and this wasn’t about to scare him.

Eva skidded to a halt and looked back, “Wait! I can’t leave them!” contrary to all logic, the doctor spun back around towards her pokemon. She arrived just in time to see Blade grab hold of Fox and the two disappear with a TELEPORT as the saucer came crashing down, “Ah! Eva squealed, raising her arm to shield herself from the dirt and debris kicked up by the crashing ship. She was knocked back, crashing into the corn which somewhat softened her fall. Blade and Fox reappeared by her side. The Gallade helped her up and the trio marched back into the clearing, led by the skinny cow. Eva was getting to the bottom of this. She was trained to solve the problem, not only treat the symptoms, “Gimme back those Miltank! What do ya need ‘em for anyway?” she demanded answers from the two creatures, Blade translating it to his fellow Psychic-types.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 13:13:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

"Leave'em? Why aren't they running WITH us?!" Sai Doug as the Doctor turned around and ran back, turning on his heel himself to follow after her.

Smack them a bit to let the humans get away, then turn around and run- wasn't that the plan?! He threw his Orbeetle a questioning look as he scrambled after Eva.

A tap to the back of his mind from Garo informed him that no, that was indeed their plan.

"It was supposed to be EVERYONE's plan! Why didn't ya let'em know?!"

Mind tap.

"YA CAN'T LEAVE 'EM FOR DEAD FOR OFFENDING YA!"

Back with the skinny cow, both aliens attempted to blast the Gallade backwards with a psychic wave, taking offense at the attempted translation.

They could converse with cows just fine, thank you very much, NOW GET IN THE SHIP, FOOD!

Was about the gist of their words, and they seemed intent on seeing them through, since they attempted to seize the Doctor Cow once again, their telekinesis lifting her alongside with the rest of the confused, bewildered cattle around them.

"HEEEERE COMES THE CAVALRY AGAAAIN!" Screamed Doug as he broke through the corn fields with mentally groaning Orbeetle in tow jumping up to grab Eva by the ankles again, kicking ineffectively against the air to try and pull her down.

The two aliens looked unamused with the clearly fake cow attempting to steal away their talkative, skinny cow.

They directed their gaze towards the only obvious sources of intelligence nearby. The three pokemon.

Why were they trying to prevent them from eating? It was annoying.

Annoyances got probed. And Mind Wiped.

In response, the Orbeetle turned a flat, dry look towards the Gallade.

'Can we kill them now?' It read. Too much time with Kama made one unwilling to deal with this kind of stuff.

"Uh, Garo's asking if we can kill them now." Said Doug to the Doctor while hanging off her ankles.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 3:55:59 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Welp. That was a bust. At elast she tried. Eva cringed as the Psychic attack pushed the Gallade off his feet and back into the corn. The Thievul to her right curled his lips, baring his teeth with a low, vicious SNARL at the opponents. The dark-type seized the opportunity to strike with another SUCKER PUNCH while the Beheeyem were focused on their Psychic attack to kidnap Eva . . . again. Blade was angry enough to go against his better judgment and accompany Fox with an AERIAL ACE one the other.

The attacks hit hard enough to knock the Beheeyem back, breaking the psychic and causing Eva fell down on top of Doug, “Kill them?!” Eva gasped, rolling off Doug and onto her back. She was a doctor; she didn’t kill things she healed them. The Gallade reappeared with the Thievul in two between the ship and the trainers.

The Gallde nodded, agreeing with the Orbettle’s assessment. The beings didn’t have any intention to let up on their assault and there was still a hive of Elygem hidden in the corn. But it still didn’t sit right with the doctor. Even as a soldier in Kanto she healed, she didn’t take life. But did they really have any other choice? If it wasn’t the Beheeyem, it would be them. Or countless other cattle, “Maybe we can just . . . scare them away? Or . . . relocate them?” she offered timidly, knowing it wasn’t a reliable solution.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 0:40:22 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug pointed at the Doctor whilst tapping a finger to his nose, glancing at both his and her pokemon.

"That. How about we do that?" He said to the pokemon, always eager to do anything that didn't lead to anything's death. He gave his pokemon a dirty look. "And stop copying Kama."

The Orbeetle harrumphed at that, crossing his arms in annoyance. He did not enjoy the comparison with the temperamental, murderous mantis- but he couldn't well deny it in this instance, could he?

Meanwhile, the Beheeyem duo had been smacked solidly by the Doctor's duo- and were proper pissed.

ENOUGH! THEY HADN'T EVEN WANTED THE SKINNY COW THAT MUCH, BUT NOW THEY WOULD HAVE IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!

The two pokemon clasped their hands together before screeching loudly in unison- and behind the group, a mass of uprooted dirt rose into the air and began to pool together into a massive dirt ball before it began to spin rapidly, like a suspended Indiana Jones trap.

One of the squeezed its tiny hand into a fist, staring at the Gallade the entire time!

Beheeyem used Psychic on dirt!
Beheeyem used Imprison on Gallade!

Orbeetle did nothing!
TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 5:34:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

This was getting ridiculous She wasn’t even a cow to begin with!! What, did they have a taste for people now too? Regardless, it was apparent these things were very dangerous and causing some serious issues for Hoenn’s cattle ranchers. They needed to be dealt with.

“Alrighty then!” Eva was thrilled Doug agreed, “We’ll catch ‘em and turn ‘em into The League. They’re obviously too dangerous to people and pokemon to be out and about. Maybe they can rehab them,” she popped up onto her feet with a new sense of purpose. Double battle time! Eva assumed Doug would take the second slot. Fox was her choice, Blade the support if needed.

Eva cringed at the ear-piercing scream that trembled the ground beneath them and summoned the dirt to twist into a dense, heavy ball of doom above them. Great, ”Scatter!” the large sphere couldn’t strike all of them at once if they weren’t in the same place . . . right?

Eva lunged left, followed by Fox and Blade who found himself frustrated by the fact he was unable to use Teleport anymore. He hoped Fox sliced that little beast into a million piece.

“Fox!” The Thievul crouched to face the opponents, his claws glowing a brilliant white (HONE CLAW) to increase his power before dashing forward with a dark energy to strike mercilessly at one of the Beheeyem (NIGHT SLASH).

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 19:52:49 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

The cow could not get away simply by denying facts.

Cow. Is. COW!

"Uh." Doug glanced between the Doctor and the screeching Beheeyem skeptically. "Sure. They'll figure something out."

When in doubt, dump the problem on someone else! Now, to battle!

"Garo, center stage! We're takin' the aliens down!" Said the youth with a dramatic swipe of the arm, his bug reluctantly moving to hover besides the Fox before the Beheeyem duo.

Only to be immediately forced to break formation when the psychic-types' mud ball threatened to crush them all.

The crushing did not come however, the Beheeyem screeching and making a yanking motion as the Thievul crossed the distance between them and striked with Night Slash, sending the Beheeyem sprawling into the mud.

In response, the Beheeyem that had been standing besides the other screeched furiously and mirrored its partner's yank- bringing the mud ball crashing towards the Thievul.

Almost.

The alien looking Pokemon found itself contending with Doug's Orbeetle's own psychic pull, the two struggling over the mud ball.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 18:54:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Fox’ strikes his mark, readily pissing off the psychic-type even further. They were really starting to get under their skin, weren’t they? After the strike Fox leapt away to ready himself for another attack. The large looming ball of dirt shifted its course, hurling towards the Thievul. There wasn’t enough time to dodge. He was trapped. Fox braced for an impact that never came. The sphere stopped suddenly. He traced the psychic energy back to the Orbeetle who fought hard to take control of the weapon. Fox grinned, using the opportunity to strike at the Beheeyem with SUCKER PUNCH to give Garo complete control of ball.

“Woo! Way to go, Garo!” Eva cheered from the sidelines, appreciative of the bug-type for protecting her pokemon.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 15:16:59 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Sucker Punched across the 'noggin, the Beheeyem was sent sprawling atop his companion, his concentration broken just enough for the bug to seize complete control.

And squash both Aliens under the mud ball.

Repeatedly.

"Uh. That's enough, Garo." Said Doug after the third squash, drawing a glance from his bug. With a shrug, Garo let go of the mudball.

Which dropped atop the aliens for a fourth time. With no psychic energy to hold it together, spread atop them like a mudbath, leaving the K.O'd duo a complete mess.

After that, Garo turned towards the Doctor, and gave a thumbs up.

More recognition, please.

"...Well. That's done." Said Doug, scratching at his chin as he approached the mudded duo, noting that yes, they were still breathing, thank goodness.

"Need a pokeball?" He said while grabbing empty netballs from under his jacket.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 0:49:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Welp, that was fast.

Eva watched with a bit of concern while the Orbettle literally pummeled the two psychic-types to unconsciousness with the large dirt ball. Fox felt useless after that and slowly made his way back to his trainer’s side. Eva rewards the Theivul with a generous pat on the head and ruffle of the scruff around his neck, “Good booooyyyyy,” she praised with enthusiasm.

Cautiously, the doctor approached the unconscious Beheeyem. She peered over them with a sense of remorse. Thankfully they were still alive. She appreciated the natural order of things but these pokemon were on a whole new level of crazy.

“Nah, I got one,” she sighed, dropping an empty pokeabll onto one of the psychic-types, “What a trip,” she half laughed, shaking her head. Now they just needed to get the Miltank back to the farmer. Now that it was all over, the weight of exhaustion and hunger fell heavy on the doctor’s shoudlers, “Ugh, I’m starving she tucked the Beheeyem into the utter of her Miltank suit. Honestly, she couldn’t wait to take it off, “Early breakfast?” she asked eagerly, raising a brow to Doug. It may have been about 3am but there had to be a 24hr diner open somewhere.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 23:07:34 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

His own Beheeyem captured, he mirrored the woman and pocketed the thing inside his udder, snorting at the understatement she let out shortly after.

"Oh it was a trip awright. This is some crap I'm gonna be tellin' m'gran kids 'bout. I can see it now." He said, holding up his hands in front of himself in the air. "'And then they chucked their friggin ufo at m'crew and tried to eat our decoy cow. True story'"

Immediately after that, his stomach rumbled soundly, echoing the Doctor's later sentiment completely.

Cupping his chin, Doug pulled out his PokeNav and immediately went for the map app while in the background. It didn't take long.

"Says 'ere there's a diner only a couple o' miles away from the farm." Doug said while staring at the Nav, before turning his gaze at her with a grin. "Don't think we gotta worry 'bout 'em being open now, though."

The trip was not a short one, as Doug could attest, having sprinted most of the way there, and whether she was up for it or not, going back to the farm and delivering the cows at their was non-negotiable.

He sighed.

"We gonna be hungry for a whiiile."

And a while did indeed pass before they made it back to the farm. By the time they were there, they could already see the sun rising over the horizon.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 22:03:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva let out a long, heavy sigh when Doug reminded her just how long the journey out here was. Unbelievable as it sounded, she almost forgot she clung on to a cow for an uncomfortably long time before they actually reached their destination. Blade could easily teleport them back but they still had to return the herd back to the farmer.

“Alrighty, let’s get to it then! The sooner we get these Miltank back, the sooner we can grab a bite to eat,” she pointed the Thievul and Blade towards the herd, “Gather the herd, boys, let’s get outta here,” the fox wasn’t meant to be a herding pokemon but he was smart enough to figure out that if he walked behind them in a certain way, they would move opposite of him.

Eva frowned when she noticed the pokemon took quite the leisurely pace back towards hom, “Yep, it’ll be a while,” she sighed, turning to start leading the herd back in the direction they came.

Exhausted, starving, and completely over it, Eva was happy to see the sun peeking above the horizon, outlining the pasture the cows originated from.

“Mission accomplished, nice work!” she smiled at Doug, a hand reaching out for a high-five.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,760 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Genius Plan [M/Dr. Eva]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 6:55:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: