Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2021 6:39:31 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Bryan had been sent over by rocket to help secure an archeological site as some ground Pokémon were causing havoc and preventing the archeologists from actually working. Some of them had been bribed to give dibs on info to them and Bryan was to be there to... "faciliate" the deal. [break][break]

He arrived on the site and immediately saw the issue. Apparently the archeologists messed with the home of some random ground types. Bryan immediately sent out his azumarill. "You guys need to leave these men alone, they mean no harm." as he spoke to the Pokémon, wondering if they'd even understand.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2021 14:22:45 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
A dark spot appeared on the edge of the site, malicious mist radiating up from it for a few feet, and then several as four figures rose from the darkness. Ever since seeing do it, Andy had been experimenting with travel via Phantom Force. Besides the appearance of the boy, three pokemon accompanied him.
[break][break]
Behind the adolescent was a towering trevenant. On either side of him was an even taller dhelmise and much smaller frillish. Of course Epitaph traveled in his shadow, as per usual. The spooky residue subsided, just leaving the little task force he had put together. It was just another job to the Blackadder boy.
[break][break]
The League had informed him that it were ground types harassing the archeological dig. His eyes caught sight of another trainer there seemingly trying to reason with them. Sauntering over with his ghost posse around him, Andy regarded the man coolly. Given where they were he had expected to find Remy somewhere.
[break][break]
''They send you too? You're wasting your time. Let's get to cracking some heads. Nice show of force should have them shitting their pants.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 8:58:17 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Out of the corner of Bryan's eye a young kid showed up out of nowhere...no.. He came from shadows? Bryan didn't exactly understand the technique but was immediately wondering how it worked...was he an avatar? His recent encounter with Delcan's ability to come from shadows looked oddly similar to this...but different all the same. He decided to not say anything about it since he'd have to admit he's rocket to get any answers. [break][break]

He seemed eager for a battle too, welp if that's what his partner wanted he was not going to argue with it. "Very well then." he said as he placed his hands in his pockets and leaning back a bit as he flung out two pokeballs from his hands suddenly. A greninja and an azumarill both appeared in front of bryan as he then commanded them swiftly. "Water shuriken! Azumarill follow up with a hydro pump!" he said as he pointed out a dugtrio and a hippowdon to be the targets.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 23:07:35 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

The other trainer didn't waste any time. Tapping the dhelmise, its compatic eye shifted down to the boy for him to make an upwards motion to it. Unfurling its chain, the wheel portion of the anchor combo creaked down to the adolescent's height. Putting a foot into a spoke and grasping onto one of the wheel's handles, the dhelmise reeled the boy up to its impressive twelve foot height.
[break][break]
From here he would have a commanding view.
[break][break]
''Skyler, power whip!'' Holding on for dear life, the ship's wheel stayed mostly in place while the anchor that formed most of the pokemon's physiology spun out at the end of a chain over Bryan's head to swipe a sandshrew from the dig site and send it spiraling into the distance. Roots scurrying across the ground, the trevenant sent sandslash to join it with wood hammer.
[break][break]
Andy winced. He knew from first hand experience just how badly that attack hurt. The frillish, dwarfed by his ghostly companions, still brought a fearsome power to bear. Blasting another sandslash with hydro pump, the rodent spun thrashing on its back as the force of the water sent him flailing across the ground until it was out of the dig site.

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 19:52:29 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

seems like he was right in assuming this kid was mostly looking to just kick some ass, that was something Bryan could relate to. His dhelmise though seemed to be a bit overkill as bryan ducked as he saw the anchor flying by. It wasn't close to hitting him but bryan freaked out when he saw it flying at him. "Oi! watch it!" he said in an annoyed tone as he watched the attack connect with the sandshrew. The hippowdown and dugtrio then recuperated themselves as bryan was distracted with shouting at his partner and fired a joint rock slide at his pokemon.

He quickly turned around and called out to greninja "Mat block! zuzu, use aqua tail!" as a square tile of ground  flew upwards to block the attack as azumarill leapt in and swung at the pair with it's tail.

NOTES:  

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 15:10:03 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Slap it down!'' With an anchor shot the dhelmise pounded a donphan into the dirt. Having never encountered a dhelmise before, Andy had to admit he was very impressed with its power. It definitely matched the pokemon's imposing height. Meanwhile his frillish was having issues with a gligar, spraying a water pulse at it through the air.
[break][break]
''Frill!'' With a faint attack the flying creature doubled back to deliver a nasty slap to the frillish, sending the jelly fish spiraling backwards onto the dirt. ''King Louie,'' Andy called from his perch. ''Willow! Help his majesty out!'' The trevenant's mono eye swung to the offending, flying pest.
[break][break]
''Treeev.'' A shadowy portal similar the once from whence they all came appeared under the tree, and after falling into it, the pokemon sprung from under the gligar through his phantom force to hammer it down to the ground. Before the adolescent could demand a finishing move however, the ground nearby the boy and his anchor erupted.
[break][break]
A graveler sprung up through the air towards the teenager. Perhaps the pokemon had just gotten lucky in his digging, or perhaps he sought to strike at the head of this concerted defense. As the rock monster reared back in the zenith of his now falling attack on the trainer, he froze in mid-air. Its eyes widened in confusion. A dark smoke appeared around Andy.
[break][break]
''Gengar!'' Flowing out of the boy's shadow onto the opposite side of the ship's wheel that made up dhelmise's head, the white, glistening gengar grinned maliciously at the offending creature. Using poltergeist the graveler's attack had been halted and now the poor thing hung there waiting to be batted from the dig site like a baseball.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 1:06:52 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

Ghosts were literally coming out of the wood works, how many did this damn kid have? The attacks were flying left and right as an all out brawl began to erupt and wreak havoc on the land. Bryan turned to him "Oi! we got to restrain them or else they're gonna destroy all of their work!" what the hell, if anything bryan should have been the one causing problems here as a rocket. He sighed out loud as he went back to his pokemon and decided to do a bit of damage control "Greninja smokescreen!" he shouted as the greninja moved both of his hands and formed a hand sign before blowing a willow of smoke into the fighting area trying to cause confusion among the fighting ground types. "Azumarill! Super power them!" he shouted as even if she hit a ghost type by mistake she'd phase right through due to ghost's immunity to fighting moves.

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 17:18:22 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

A follow-up wood hammer sent the graveler flying, surely a home run if Andy had to admit. The other defender started shouting something about restraint. The Galarian had never been one for restraint; always more of a fan of shock and awe. When smoke started to obscure the dig site however, he became a little annoyed. How was he supposed to fight if he couldn't see?
[break][break]
''Yo, what the fuck?'' King Louie fluttered up from the earth, looking only a little worse for wear. The boy would have lost sight of it and the trevenent if it hadn't been for their glowing eyes emitting enough eerie light to pierce through the smoke. What annoyed him more, was that he could still hear the guy fighting. Andy wasn't letting the opportunity go to waste though.
[break][break]
''Epitaph,'' he started quietly from the other side of the dhelmise. ''Look for anything cool.'' The gengar's shiny white form was easy to keep track of at their close distance as well, enough for him to see the creature's grin widen mischievously before disappearing himself, slowly transitioning into the smoke. ''Hey!'' He shouted, ''if they're using dig this won't do shit!''

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 5:58:16 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

"Dont worry. That's exactly what I want them to do." he had a plan for this, he knew they could simply dig underground to avoid the smokescreen but in doing so would create an opening for his pokemon "Just have your pokemon prepped to attack aerial targets." he said as he issued his next order to his greninja and azumarill "When they dig find the hole and shoot hydro pumps and water shurikens inside!" he shouted as greninja navigated through the smokescreen guiding the azumarill to a hole in which the pokemon dug to escape. Azumarill charged up her hydropump and greninja fired a flurry of water shurikens into the hole. [break][break]

The ground rumbles as water erupted from the ground shooting some of the ground types into the air and left them vulnerable "Now!"

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 16:09:05 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

While Epitaph flitted around gaseously to find things of value to inhale, Andy frowned atop Skyler Dross. The thought of having to play to someone else's tune hurt his pride, especially since so far as he knew the other trainer was just another guy with no right to any authority over him. And of course as a stranger, his cooperativeness was desired to be minimal.
[break][break]
''Who died and made you League commander?!''' An annoyed tone growled the query. The unique function of his ghost types empathetical detection drew their attention to him and his malice. Perhaps such a mood would serve to fill his followers with an even more sinister blood lust. ''Ugh.'' If the other trainer was going to set them up, he may as well knock them down.
[break][break]
''Ready up boys. Let's make this a fucking no fly zone.'' By the time his self appointed leader made his call, the smoke had cleared enough for some basic targeting. Epitaph was already making his way back to the Galarian. ''Light them up,'' he shouted. The trevenant blasted glowing fire balls from will-o-wisp through the sky, King Louie spurted hydro pump, and Skyler shook as it let loose another anchor shot.

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 22:12:03 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

[break]

's attacks found their mark and proved effective in calming the pokemon via knockout. They seemed to work well enough to get the job done at least. As the smoke cleared the Pokémon were found knocked out on the floor from Bryan and Andy's combined efforts, he let out a sigh as he took out a cigarette from his pocket. "Well then, chaotic but we at least got the job done. Those are some vicious ghost types kid, you have a pretty good handle on them though." he said giving a back handed styled compliment. [break][break]

He took a big pull from the cigarette and let it out as he began to walk away from it "See ya around if your battling style doesn't kill ya first" he smirked and giggled as he began to walk off. Were young people so talented now a days? bryan was gonna have to polish up on his battling style. 

NOTES:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 1:38:24 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Where were you in the Three Days War? This shit is only ever chaotic. It's not a fucking arena battle.'' Andy wasn't sure what the guy was expecting from combat with wild pokemon. Maybe he had never been hammered into the ground by a trevenant. At least he had said Andy had a good level of control on his team. Difficult as it was, the boy did try to show each their due attention. ''If I get killed then I'll see you in hell.'' He flashed a peace sign before nodding to Willow to use phantom force.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Spelunking [m]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 7:30:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: