2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
frankly i dont carrot all
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 1:59:43 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Of course. I'm not in Rustoboro too often but I'm always happy to have a chat." Reaching into his pocket, Chu-e pulled out a small notepad and a pen. "Actually, if you like, I can give you the recipe? If you're more used to the ingredients, it might turn out better for you!" Before @zhao could reply, he was already scribbling down the steps. It was very simple.

"Oh, and what, ah... should I do about my Pokemon?" He gave a bit of an awkward laugh. That was why he was here to start with and he had almost forgot about his Budew in his excitement! Said Budew was calmer now in the presence of the other grass type, taking the chance to look around a bit now.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 17:17:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar

let's go out with  a bang

he didn't really expect the other man to actually write down the recipe for him. especially since this was just supposed to be a one off meeting until they inevitably ran into each other at some sort of rocket function. if it wasn't for the fact that he personally knew the guy was an asshole he probably would have been touched. "if you're around you can always find me at the library really. i rarely leave."

jinhai looked over at the pair of plant pokemon that were getting comfortable around one another. "investing in another grass type might work, or perhaps just bring her by the library and she can play with mine. i have lots." that way if he didn't want to invest in getting more of the grass types he could just have the budew hang around the library. it would work easier that way.

|| uhhhh book shopping idk

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 14:40:34 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"Hmm... that's a good idea! I do have a Whimsicott. He's easier for me to take care of since he's part Fairy." He went ahead and explained the grass type disparity away, since @zhao seemed like the type to question why he could care for one grass type and not the other. If it was anything to do with Fairy types, Chu-e was the person to come to- be it obscure history or proper care facts. He was mostly coasting off that knowledge when it came to raising the dual types he was more unfamiliar with, like Grass in this case.

"It would be nice to have her make friends with more than just him, though! I'll still bring her to visit. Actually, maybe him, too! I'm sure my Whimsicott could use more friends. I don't have him with me right now but he's a real sweetheart, promise."
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 16:27:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar

let's go out with  a bang

jinhai understood the feeling of not really understanding other types of pokemon very well. after all his team was majority grass types with the exception of one and that one was a fluke. of course most of them were dual types but lots of grass types were. grass could pretty well be typed with anything it seemed. not that he minded. he was planning on eventually collecting them all. not that he felt like sharing that really.

"dual types can be an entire other can of worms to be dealing with. i have plenty after all, a lot of grass types tend to be like that." the idea of getting his hands on a whimsicott was a nice one. they were soft after all and tended to be pleasant to look at. "i'll make sure to introduce the rest of my pokemon then when you come by."

|| uhhhh book shopping idk

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[googlefont=Alegreya Sans SC:400]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:9px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:9px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,592 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 19:20:08 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"I'll have to stop by soon!" Sighing, he leaned back over and gently pat his Budew on the head again before he called her back into her pokeball. "I should probably be going, speaking of... got lots of mouths to feed at home and don't want to be late!" He gave a soft laugh at his little joke and gave a small wave to the other.

"I'll see you around! I hope you have a nice rest of your day!" Since the book that Chu-e wanted couldn't be found here, he would just have to look elsewhere. But, it seemed that he found something even better than a book anyway. With a small wave to @zhao and his Sunflora, Chu-e started to leave, his long forgotten Delphox, who had no doubt been glowering at the other human the entire time, following after him.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 6:37:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@zhao