mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]
setting: takes places before ACCUSATIONS OF ACCOUNTABILITY

[attr="class","candycrush"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","quote"]we're playing with matches

"Dior, take my jacket, will you?"

[break][break] Heels clicking against the lineoleum floor, the violet-haired vixen came sweeping into the studio. Her jacket was thrown towards the Hatterene, who easily took the object with PSYCHIC, stopping the momentum of the throw and then slowly hanging it upon one of the golden clothing hooks tacked onto the side wall. Mila's spot was third from the left, right after her co-workers Armani and Anita.

[break][break] "Morning Annie, Mani," she called to the two as she passed them. Colorful strips of fabric were strewn across the wooden table as they worked on their latest project. It was a week from the deadline.

[break][break] "Mila," the latter greeted, and then walked over with a beverage in hand. A green tea latte, fresh off the machine. "You're late. Busy morning?"

[break][break] "Oh, you know," she winked at him, taking the offered beverage. She placed it on the table, along with a glass dagger she unhooked from her thigh. The sunlight that streamed through the wooden beams of the studio cast the preserved flowers aglow. "Just some target practice."

[break][break] He laughed. "Mimi, I don't know why you are still with them. They work you to the bone! I would have quit by now!"

[break][break] "Oh hush!" His wife looked up from her work, pressing pins into the fabric. "I think it's lovely, Mila. You are doing God's work."

[break][break] Mila rolled her eyes. "Hardly! I'm just a rookie."

[break][break] Anita nodded, her voice slightly muffled as she tore apart some thread with her teeth. "Speaking of, when is your graduation?"

[break][break] In truth, it was probably right around the corner. Mila hadn't really bothered to ask. "Oh, don't try to change the subject. You two have a big day ahead of you today, don't you? Today is —"

[break][break] Before Mila could finish her sentence, however, there was the sound of a bell ringing as someone entered the studio. Oh, did they have a customer?

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr; mila walks into the studio and makes smalltalk with some coworkers (✿◠‿◠)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.candycrush] width:480px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; border:20px solid var(--accent); color:#222; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush] --speech:#FF204D; --accent:#FFE8EB; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; font-weight:600; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .top] background:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ed9f4425e1b50415dbce488632c86e6/tumblr_o2owoqvQZW1urpceho3_500.png); background-size:70%; background-position:50% 30%; filter:hue-rotate(-10deg); height:150px; border:10px solid #fff; border-bottom:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main] padding:20px 50px 20px 50px; font:10px roboto; line-height:11px; text-align:justify; color:#111; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .avvie] float:left; height:80px; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); position:absolute;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom] margin:0px 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc] height:60px; font:10px consolas; padding:20px 20px 20px 115px; text-align:justify; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); overflow:auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px; background:var(--accent);[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-track] border:1px solid #fff; background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn] text-align:center; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(900,20,20,0.2); border-top:5px solid rgba(900,20,20,0.2);; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img] border-radius:100px; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(-50deg); height:38px; padding-bottom:12px; border:1px solid #fff; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img:hover] background:#fff; transition:0.8s all; border-radius:100px 50px 100px 50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .quote] text-align:center; font:9px montserrat; font-weight:500; color:var(--speech); text-transform:lowercase; margin-bottom:10px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.candycrush .quote span] background:rgba(255, 232, 235,0.5);padding:5px 10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags] text-align:center; padding-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags a] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; background:var(--accent); padding:5px 10px; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:500|Poppins:600|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 5:46:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]The sound of the bell chimes comes as no surprise—it’s quaint. A common little touch like that dolls the store up with a cozy, humble impression. Fernando finds it puzzling considering the place’s reputation but he puts his faith in his colleague’s referral. Recommendations don’t come often so he latches onto them for dear life.

Fernando enters, eyes forward, curious as his eyes soak in the studio. Truth be told, he had been expecting something more commercial, unsure how this place would differ from any other clothing store. Yet, this place seems more personal, ideal for having something fashioned to both his taste as well as their best judgement.

Hello,” he announces, a brief smiles brought out of reclusivity, if only to be polite. “I’m here on behalf of Silph?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
ooh, she'll take your name and number then she'll hit erase and walk away
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 23:18:40 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

In general, there were three types of customers that they received at Primadonna, excluding their regulars. There were those who had done loads and loads of research, who had saved every dime and penny they owned, to come into the store and spend their life savings on a single outfit for a single night. Then there were those who came in wearing gold and satin-silk, knowing exactly what they wanted and how they wanted things, without any regard for anyone or any thing.

[break][break] And then, there were those who looked like did — completely and utterly lost.

[break][break] Well, at least in Mila's opinion. But it seemed Mr. Silph was in luck that day — Mila liked a good project.

[break][break] When he entered, she looked at her two friends in question. It was Annie who spoke up, eyes wide with recognition, before gasping. "Oh my god, I totally forgot. Madame Dupont needed me to take over - oh god, what am I going to do about our reservation honey - "

[break][break] Mila laughed, cutting through. "Don't worry about it. You two - go. It's your special day." She collected the two of them by the elbow and ushered them towards the front entrance.

[break][break] "But Mila - are you sure - "

[break][break] "I'm sure," she said firmly, hand on her hip. She lingered by the receptionist's desk, which was vacant, because it was their day off — or, it was supposed to be. She gave her two friends a stern stare before they slipped past , mouthing their condolonces. Then, Mila's gaze traveled over to the well-dressed man at her door, to whom she gave a dazzling smile.

[break][break] "Sorry about that. There's been a bit of a shuffle - I hope you don't mind - " She offers her hand out for him to shake. "I'm Mila. I'll be your stylist today, if that's okay with you?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tldr; mila says hi (✿◠‿◠)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.candycrush] width:480px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; border:20px solid var(--accent); color:#222; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush] --speech:#FF204D; --accent:#FFE8EB; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; font-weight:600; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .top] background:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ed9f4425e1b50415dbce488632c86e6/tumblr_o2owoqvQZW1urpceho3_500.png); background-size:70%; background-position:50% 30%; filter:hue-rotate(-10deg); height:150px; border:10px solid #fff; border-bottom:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main] padding:20px 50px 20px 50px; font:10px roboto; line-height:11px; text-align:justify; color:#111; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .avvie] float:left; height:80px; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); position:absolute;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom] margin:0px 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc] height:60px; font:10px consolas; padding:20px 20px 20px 115px; text-align:justify; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); overflow:auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px; background:var(--accent);[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-track] border:1px solid #fff; background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn] text-align:center; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(900,20,20,0.2); border-top:5px solid rgba(900,20,20,0.2);; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img] border-radius:100px; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(-50deg); height:38px; padding-bottom:12px; border:1px solid #fff; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img:hover] background:#fff; transition:0.8s all; border-radius:100px 50px 100px 50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .quote] text-align:center; font:9px montserrat; font-weight:500; color:var(--speech); text-transform:lowercase; margin-bottom:10px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.candycrush .quote span] background:rgba(255, 232, 235,0.5);padding:5px 10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags] text-align:center; padding-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags a] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; background:var(--accent); padding:5px 10px; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 14:23:56 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Out of place is putting it lightly. Fernando’s recognition, for what it’s worth, causes them to CHATTER endlessly without him. With no purpose aside from being the subject matter, he’s brought into a still, awkward silence. His CONFUSION is hidden by his plain-faced observance, watching it defuse as he waits his turn.

When they pass by, Fernando merely smiles, nodding in agreement as they find their way out of a sticky situation. Which leaves—her.

Her smile is disarming if only because of the excitement she exudes. Or at least, that’s what he picks up from it. His attention darts to the flash of highlight in her hair and he settles in with a gentility reserved for strangers, for those who don’t know him nor his cutthroat demeanor.

Well met, Mila.” Her invitation is a chance to step up.

He approaches.

I trust I’ll be in good hands?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 20:40:17 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Of course!"

[break][break] She beams.

[break][break] Despite the fact that it is their first meeting, Mila is no stranger to the unexpected. In fact, in most circumstances, she simply thrives on it. Which is probably why she bats away the metaphorical awkwardness with the ease of a veteran who has seen many an unsure customer before, stepping away from him and tapping away at the screen to register him into the system.

[break][break] The computer breathes to life and it only takes a few minutes before she steps away again, leading him deeper into the studio with a wave of her hand.

[break][break] She leads him to a pristine white sofa, decorated only with a single center piece cushion. It's one of those pillows that provide no other use than to look nice. A vanity item. It's white and soft to the touch, with a hand-woven decoration of a Popplio in the center of it. Mila is quick to pull up a clipboard and pen, sitting down on the sofa.

[break][break] "So, Mr. Silph," she says, with a bit of a flirtatious twinkle in her eye. "What can I do for you today?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 21:49:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Fernando is as out of his element as any other man who’s taken his first step into a woman’s lingerie store. He has a general idea of what to expect but following up on such expectations leaves him silent. The most he can do is follow her lead.

Which he does until she takes a seat. Without a welcome, he remains standing, taking the chance to embrace the studio’s design as he does a full head turn.

A colleague of mine had nothing but praise for Primadonna.” Eventually, his attention finds its way back to her. The way she seems to beam at him, so full of life, makes him suspicious. His eyes narrow, scrutinizing, but never once dissuading his smile.

Fashion and style isn’t quite my expertise but I do intend to get them some clothing.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:43:03 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

He looks so uncomfortably stiff. It makes Mila want to unravel him.

[break][break] She laughs, in an attempt to break up the air. "Really? Well tell that we're grateful." She smiles, and she tilts her head towards him, gaze curious. Though it's not uncommon for patrons to come in on a recommendation, she can't help but be curious as to who his friend might be. If it's a regular, there's a chance that she might know them. "Who are they? If they're one of our regulars, I should tell them thank you myself."

[break][break] Mila is no stranger to the narrowed glances or scrutinizing gazes of others on her — especially men. It's a common occurance, especially for one in her profession. Her smile doesn't waver, as she pulls up an iPad onto her lap, scooching closer to him so that he can see. "Do you have an idea of what you'd want? Formal, casual? We have a new collection of shirts straight from Galar, if you're interested."

[break][break] She paused, and then blinked. "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to assume. Did you want something more feminine?" Her brow arched, and it was now Mila's turn to look a bit scrutinizing, as she turned her gaze towards .

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.candycrush] width:480px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; border:20px solid var(--accent); color:#222; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush] --speech:#FF204D; --accent:#FFE8EB; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px/11px poppins; font-weight:600; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .top] background:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ed9f4425e1b50415dbce488632c86e6/tumblr_o2owoqvQZW1urpceho3_500.png); background-size:70%; background-position:50% 30%; filter:hue-rotate(-10deg); height:150px; border:10px solid #fff; border-bottom:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main] padding:20px 50px 20px 50px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#111; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .avvie] float:left; height:80px; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); position:absolute;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom] margin:0px 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc] height:60px; font:10px consolas; padding:20px 20px 20px 115px; text-align:justify; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); overflow:auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px; background:var(--accent);[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-track] border:1px solid #fff; background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn] text-align:center; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(900,20,20,0.2); border-top:5px solid rgba(900,20,20,0.2);; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img] border-radius:100px; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(-50deg); height:38px; padding-bottom:12px; border:1px solid #fff; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img:hover] background:#fff; transition:0.8s all; border-radius:100px 50px 100px 50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .quote] text-align:center; font:9px montserrat; font-weight:500; color:var(--speech); text-transform:lowercase; margin-bottom:10px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.candycrush .quote span] background:rgba(255, 232, 235,0.5);padding:5px 10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags] text-align:center; padding-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags a] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; background:var(--accent); padding:5px 10px; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2021 5:01:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Whitley.” Fernando’s default habit of using surnames escapes his gasp until it sets in that there’s no way she can identify who from a single name, much less her last name. “Sandra Whitley.

Sandra Whitley is a middle age woman who works for Silph Co. She’s a business analyst who’s been at the company for eight years since her move from Unova. With Kanto’s fall, she migrated to Hoenn as well, integrating much like Fernando. Primadonna is both her guilty pleasure and luxury escape. Her purchases have garnered enough attention that Fernando finds himself dead center straight from the source.

He reads her body language as a proposition to take the seat beside her. Such close proximity, much less in a professional setting, is a bit unnerving, but Fernando finds himself easing onto the cushion beside her, leaning in to get a better view of her tablet. “Something traditional, cultural or religious but can be worn regardless.

The fact that it isn’t communicated that this is someone besides himself goes amiss until she points it out. Given Fernando’s lack of care for such trivialities—such things are best left in the hands of professionals, including his stylist—he assumes her to read the impossible. Time around those who understand him, at this level, creates bad habits that extends to ‘strangers’.

Ah.” Her correction is on the point and his smile dies a bit. “Indeed. I was looking to fill my gift list in one go. Actually, I have a lot in mind if we can get these done before the Lunar New Year.

close tab

played by

milky

n/a
she/her
FEB 28
rustboro city
chaotic bisexual
fashion designer
part-time ranger
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mila
mila alexopoulos
fireworks [m] [c]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2021 8:00:21 GMT
mila alexopoulos Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Sandra Whitley.

[break][break] The name feels vaguely familiar, but if she were to be honest, Mila didn't remember them. Not that it was a surprise. She'd never been particularly good at it — in fact, maybe she should ask Mani. He always had a knack for those things anyways. Even if he'd met someone once, he could remember their whole history, birth date, and belt buckle size.

[break][break] But she must be quite the woman if she'd garnered the attention of . He isn't the kind of man that would let himself dragged around just merely because a passer-by suggested it. Mila might not be good with names, but that much she can see.

[break][break] She tilts her head as she takes in his words. They're terribly vague. What a typical man. Utterly useless.

[break][break] Mila doesn't let any of this show, though. She is perfectly bubbly as she turns to him, asking if he'd want something - perhaps - more feminine. Frankly, it's all purely luck that she manages to hit the nose on the dime — but in typical Mila fashion, she pretends as if that was her intention all along.

[break][break] "Oh okay," she says, smiling brightly. "We can definitely do that! How about this —" She says, putting down the tablet and pulls a notepad closer. She puts on the table in front of him, along with a pen. "You write down a list of everything you need, and I'll see what I can pull out of our stores. Meanwhile, I'll get both of us a drink. You want juice, water, tea?"

[break][break] Once she gets his order down, though, Mila stands and flounces away, disappearing, presumably behind into the breakroom to retrieve it.

[break][break] It leaves the Silph heir alone.

[break][break] Except...

[break][break] Out of seemingly nowhere, a toddler walks up to @fernando, eyes comically wide and cheeks pink and cherrubic. "Mistah?" the little boy babbles. "Are yew our babysittah?" The small boy tugs a Ursaring-shaped plushie closer to his chest.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.candycrush] width:480px; margin:0px auto; background:#fff; border:20px solid var(--accent); color:#222; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush] --speech:#FF204D; --accent:#FFE8EB; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px/12px poppins; font-weight:600; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .top] background:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/0ed9f4425e1b50415dbce488632c86e6/tumblr_o2owoqvQZW1urpceho3_500.png); background-size:70%; background-position:50% 30%; filter:hue-rotate(-10deg); height:150px; border:10px solid #fff; border-bottom:none; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .main] padding:20px 50px 20px 50px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#111; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .avvie] float:left; height:80px; padding-right:10px; margin:10px; border-right:1px solid var(--accent); position:absolute;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom] margin:0px 10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc] height:60px; font:10px consolas; padding:20px 20px 20px 115px; text-align:justify; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); border-bottom:1px solid var(--accent); overflow:auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar] width:3px; background:var(--accent);[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-track] border:1px solid #fff; background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background:var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .bottom .ooc b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 11px poppins; font-style:italic; font-size:12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn] text-align:center; padding-top:10px; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(900,20,20,0.2); border-top:5px solid rgba(900,20,20,0.2);; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img] border-radius:100px; filter:sepia(100%) hue-rotate(-50deg); height:38px; padding-bottom:12px; border:1px solid #fff; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .pkmn img:hover] background:#fff; transition:0.8s all; border-radius:100px 50px 100px 50px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .quote] text-align:center; font:9px montserrat; font-weight:500; color:var(--speech); text-transform:lowercase; margin-bottom:10px; letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.candycrush .quote span] background:rgba(255, 232, 235,0.5);padding:5px 10px;[/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags] text-align:center; padding-top:15px; [/newclass] [newclass=.candycrush .tags a] color:var(--speech); font:bold 10px poppins; background:var(--accent); padding:5px 10px; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]