sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 1:14:01 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Your highness. Oh, how that still made her ego inflate.[break][break]

Sabine's jade eyes sharpen, however, at Lulu's request. It makes her pause more than she might care to admit - not because she didn't expect such a thing, but because she hadn't expected it from her.[break][break]

"I have a few."[break][break]

But the hesitation in her tone is clear: pictures didn't do them justice. Regardless, Sabine isn't one to pass on an opportunity to talk about herself, and so she scrolls through her phone to locate a series of paintings she had done.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 1:51:56 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

It was true that Lulu lacked the knowledge or appreciation for art that Sabine possessed. All interest was merely meant to entertain the woman.

Her lips didn’t touch the wine again. Captivating eyes distracted her from it, until they were directed to a phone screen.

Careful not to invade the woman’s space—perhaps for fear of putting out the wrong signals, she waited patiently while Sabine scrolled. Her eyes eventually looked up to look out the wide window and the view of the city.

“Do you find yourself missing Galar?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 2:02:48 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's thumb slows as she passes a depiction of . In a brief moment of still-broiling jealousy, the woman deletes it, and instead nudges the phone across the glossy counter to instead show her a string of pieces, several of them being of her brother, .[break][break]

"Yes. Hoenn is severely lacking in several areas, namely a working government system and respect.. but you take what you get."[break][break]

She'd moved here to spite her mother, however, so whenever the queen called she'd pretend that Hoenn was the juiciest slice of paradise she'd ever set foot on. And really, the longer she stayed, the more she realized how much fun she was having. [break][break]

"But I don't miss my mother, so there's that. Good fucking riddance."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 2:22:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu, while she only followed politics to the extent that she felt her job warranted (which was little), was inclined to agree. Hoenn was an utter shitshow, and with recent events, there were few who would deny that, regardless of political stance.

“That’s fair.” Her eyes fell over the pictures of . They looked alike in many ways, which she was only now noticing with the side-by-side comparison. “These are beautiful.” Beautiful paintings of fittingly beautiful, rich people.

The ruthless dismissal of the queen came out of left field. Yikes.

Decidedly uncomfortable and unsure of how to respond, Lulu blinked and forced a sip of her wine, the taste of it a small sacrifice for a moment to hide her face.

“Suppose I can relate to that sentiment.” She sighed, finally.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 16:34:00 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's eyes sharpen on the way Lulu's expression changes as a result of her honesty. Now that she was no longer pressed beneath the heel of her mother's perfection, it was clear that the princess was far more human than most gave her credit for. She was crude and honest, unafraid of how sharp her tongue might be.[break][break]

"She's sent a dozen or more to beckon Remy back home, you know. But me? Not a peep."[break][break]

She turns her attention to the glass of wine in her hand, the coldness at her fingertips. Lulu's lack of response is far from an insult because the woman wasn't looking for sympathy - or anything at all. It was merely a moment of frustration that had risen to the surface and, rather than filter her distress, Sabine blurted it out.[break][break]

"What's your family name, Lulu?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 18:55:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu felt a tinge of pity for her—something she didn’t often give people. This was how she was wired, though. A lack of empathy. She only understood things she had experienced herself. She was undeniably self-centered.

Few had asked her last name since joining Rocket. While she was well used to functioning under another identity, it felt weird in the face of someone both so high-up and down-low and everywhere. She wasn’t just lying to anyone.

“Flint.”

A pause, and then she gave, shifting her weight a bit and holding her wine up on a lazy wrist as she leaned.

“My parents always favored my brother.”

It was said with similar sharpness, trimmed neatly at the punctuation so as to not show anything messy. Perhaps this wasn't true of the parents of and , but to her, it had always seemed blatantly obvious.

Despite their mutual coldness, they related. How long would it take two glaciers to melt?

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 17:59:23 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
There is a pause just after Lulu answers that nurses suspicion. Perhaps it is because Sabine is inherently a suspicious person, incapable of trust and raised to question direct answers, or maybe it is something in the way Lulu holds her glass of wine.[break][break]

"Isn't that just how it always seems to go? Preference for the weaker sex."[break][break]

She raises her glass to her lips, sipping thoughtfully before cradling it in her palm.[break][break]

"You know how to solve that problem, don't you? You put your brother to shame."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 0:07:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She sensed no suspicious in the woman because she underestimated her.

Lulu had never necessarily felt that way. If anything, she’d felt like the weaker one. While she’d been jealous of Cillian, her place as second-best had felt just as much like her own fault for not being good enough; doing poorly in school; doing rather poorly at many things, or simply not trying if it involved leaving her bedroom. “Yeh..”

What she said next hit her in a strange way she wasn’t expecting. Sabine was right. The depth of Lulu’s eye contact expanded some. “I intend to.”

She took a sip, noting how similar red wine tasted to blood. Maybe that's what it was about it.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 3:46:55 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine did not pry, though she definitely wanted to. More like than not, the woman was familiar with many family names in Galar -the knowledge drilled into her by her mother. There was something distinctly noble about the young woman sipping wine across from her, a sense of strength and pride that did not indicate anything so insignificant as a Flint.[break][break]

And yet, she had declared that name with conviction, as if she believed it.[break][break]

"Good."[break][break]

She winks, though the gesture is encouraging rather than mocking. Their conversation appears to have unlocked something deeper between them, and Sabine is already aware of her desire to sink her claws in further. Before she'd stepped foot in Lulu's life, she'd only been peeking behind closed blinds. Turns out, Lulu was a lot more than blank walls and empty shelves. [break][break]

There was a treasure trove of something incredible just beneath the surface, all she needed was a delicate hand and an expert's eye for detail. Sabine had just found her newest object of obsession, and she had no intention of letting it slip through her fingertips.[break][break]

"Are you free right now?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2021 4:37:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu willed the corners of her cheeks to curl a little at the woman’s wink, despite the sense of momentary discomfort it gave her. Hers was treasure that preferred to stay buried in the sand.

“Em.. yeh.”

Her eyes cut again inquisitively and her jaw tilted to the side some. She’d figured the invitation to have a glass of wine had been clue enough. “I don’t have any plans.”
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 1:16:42 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Perfect! Then I suppose that means I have you all to myself for the rest of the afternoon."[break][break]

She gets to her feet abruptly, glass of wine left virtually untouched. [break][break]

Without much more persuasion, the princess moves toward the door with the clear and yet unspoken indication that Lulu should follow her.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 3:48:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Having only intended to provide exceptional hospitality for the royal’s time and knowledgeability, she hadn’t expected her to be interested enough to stay—let alone intend to leave with her. Her lips pursed as the woman turned and began to walk in the other direction. Shit.

With a light sigh, she reached for her coat which contained a slumbering klefki. The click of her boots echoed in the massive lounging area as she followed after the strange woman. A red beam shot from her hand to collect her houndoom, having also been taking a nap in a corner.

“Where are we going?” Lulu didn’t play games of mystery—not intentionally, anyways.

The klefki was rustled awake and locked the door, and she then turned to her afternoon’s unexpected company, quirking a thin brow at her curiously. None of this was as predicted. She typically tried to steer clear of the spontaneous. Nevertheless, she found herself immensely intrigued.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 22:05:07 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Perhaps this wasn't a typical Sabine behaviour, to adopt and drag along people at random for her own entertainment. But this was Hoenn, and she didn't have any friends, and Lulu was beautiful, interesting, and brought her endless curiosity.[break][break]

There was something distinctly familiar about her that she couldn't put her finger on, but that nagging feeling of suspicion drove her to pursue. [break][break]

It was the bare walls, the empty shelves, the lack of personality and individuality. It was the way Lulu stared at her critically from across her countertop, how she had picked out an expensive wine despite showing no hint of wealth on or around her.[break][break]

She was hiding from something. Perhaps she had been found and it was the reason for her move, the reason her apartment was so discreet and uninteresting. [break][break]

Or maybe she was being hyper-critical, thinking too much. Maybe Lulu Flint was just another normal human being, co-existing in a world of war and confusion and disappointment.[break][break]

One thing was certain, however. Lulu was far from a disappointment.[break][break]

"We're going shopping."[break][break]

Sabine's perfect lips curve into a satisfied smile, decisive and cat-like in nature. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,414 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 7:02:10 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Shopping?

“…”

She wasn’t sure whether to be offended or not, honestly. There was nothing wrong with the way she dressed. It was plain but it was functional and efficient.

Lulu allowed herself to be dragged along because, what else do you do when a princess summons you? She watched the beautiful vision of the woman ahead, simultaneously thrilled and exhausted by the shit life was throwing at her.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 19:31:39 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
For a woman bedding down in an expensive penthouse, Lulu was sorely underdressed. Perhaps it was too forward of her to drag a near-complete stranger along with her to go shopping - and chances were Sabine would purchase more things for herself than express any interest in what Lulu should be investing in.[break][break]

But she had always been bold, expressing interest with conviction in order to maintain that whoever had caught her attention reciprocated that same attention.[break][break]

And judging by the footsteps pursuing her, Sabine had been successful. She exits the suite with an air of confidence, heels clicking down the hall.[break][break]

Their first destination would be the curving street of expensive, posh boutiques and salons. Sabine glances at her beautiful if a little bit ungroomed companion with a probing look. Where would Lulu prefer to visit first?[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki