4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 20:16:49 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Strange things going on in the city had led to a decrease in property value. Lulu had taken advantage by purchasing a high-rise apartment in the center of the city. The move had been abrupt and for security measures, after she’d suffered a poor, drunken decision a week prior which had potentially compromised her previous location in Upper Slateport.

Her eyes attempted to find silver lining somewhere in the high ceilings. The way the clicks of her shoes reverberated felt cold. She required space to grow into, though. This was something she would learn to deal with until she filled it.

In the meantime, she’d called upon , the Galarian royal known for her fine taste in art. The emptiness of the towering walls made her uncomfortable, but Lulu’s eye for composition and things of that nature was severely lacking, and deciding on something to adorn her walls with was an anxiety-inducing decision. What was right or wrong? Fuck subjective equations.

A hand drummed on the outside of her elbow as she stood with her arms crossed, looking out a floor to ceiling window over Mossdeep and down towards the front door. The princess would likely arrive soon.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 20:44:00 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
When Lulu had dropped her new address wth a request to meet up, Sabine had at first been intrigued - maybe even nosy. But the moment she'd had someone punch in the address online to get a look at what it was she almost left the woman on read.[break][break]

"Ew, an apartment? Who does she think I am, a charity worker? There's no beautifying an apartment complex, it's pointless and a waste of my time."[break][break]

And yet she showed up anyway. Perhaps 's attempts to educate her on 'being kind to those below you' was working. Or maybe Sabine had ulterior motives. Or maybe she was just fucking lonely. Yeah, that sounded right. [break][break]

Turns out being an uppity, royal pain in the ass didn't get you far in a region sandswept with war and fear. No one cared if you were the princess of Hammerlocke or the gum stuck to the bottom of a strippers heel. Chances are you might get eaten by a Megalopolan anyway.[break][break]

"Set them down gently, you half-wit moron."[break][break]

Sabine pinches her thumb and forefinger against her temples, applying enough pressure to encourage someone to pass out. With a deep, exasperated and overly dramatic groan, she watches as her moving boys set the various painting choices down in the hallway. She had chosen several different styles, though none of them she was particularly fond of.[break][break]

Which is why she brought them, because she didn't want them.[break][break]

"Lulu, love?"[break][break]

She enters without knocking, strolling into the apartment as if it were her own. Her nose is crinkled in distaste as she observes the empty walls and the lack of decoration. It did not help the atmosphere at all. And.. what was that smell?[break][break]

"It's.. charming!"[break][break]

She smiles, strained.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 21:12:39 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“My lady. Good afternoon.” Lulu gave the woman a nod, recovering with grace from the initial startle of her door opening wide unexpectedly. “Hope you’re well.”

She didn’t offer these kinds of pleasantries to anyone. This woman was Galarian royalty, and being Galarian and of a family close to the throne, Lulu’s respect was second-nature. Sabine would only know her origin by the similar tongue.

Her eyes passed around the room again in reference to it, as though she hadn’t been staring for the last several hours. “…”

“Bit empty. I admittedly don’t have an eye for décor.” Sabine would have fainted at the sight of her last abode. She had liked how small it was. Lulu had grown increasingly agoraphobic. “I appreciate your time. You’ll be paid well.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 21:34:34 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Quite."[break][break]

Sabine had always struggled with being perfectly polite. Where her mother had been an expert in putting on a face and acting every bit the regal woman she was, Sab had always sort of.. lacked in such self-control. That much is evident by the flat way she responds, unable to stop herself from giving the room one more disappointed once-over.[break][break]

"Yes, well, you're in luck! I have brought with me a few choice pieces I think might look nice. Come, follow me."[break][break]

The mention of being paid well was left unanswered or acknowledged - she was well aware that she'd be paid well. These pieces of hers were expensive, even if they were more or less the bottom of the barrel.[break][break]

Just outside the door, her boys have delicately unveiled three or four pieces of varying styles. Sabine glances at Lulu expectantly.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 22:00:00 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Tired eyes attempted to perk at the woman’s perhaps feigned enthusiasm. She obliged her and followed into the hall, briefly surveying her crew and then turning her attention to the artwork they’d hauled in.

She didn’t spend much time looking over them, and what time she did spend, she felt like she wasn’t doing it right. Feeling out of her depth was one of her least favorite things. These would serve as merely a flash of color in her peripheral vision as she worked. Something to break up the clinical looking walls.

Her eyes flashed over to the jeweled beauty next to her. “These are lovely.” What else do you say of the offerings of royals? “I’ll take them.”

She then thought briefly. “Could I ask for your opinion on where to place them? You are the expert here, I assure you.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2021 23:13:39 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine waits expectantly, briefly glancing over the options and anticipating what it is she wants Lulu to say. [break][break]

The woman, however, both surprises and disappoints her, instead.[break][break]

"Lovely? They are exquisite."[break][break]

But she blinks at the mention of taking 'them'. Did she mean to say that she'd take them all? Every single one?[break][break]

Sabine can feel the sigh of relief wash over her helpers at the prospect of not having to take a single piece home. However, the princess was now presently wearing a look of alarm or horror. Some of the paintings clashed horribly with each other. She had set them out as a means to gauge Lulu's mood or interest.[break][break]

And only after she'd decided to take all of them did the woman ask for her opinion.[break][break]

Sabine sucks in a breath, rolling her shoulders back to hide her feelings. She was, in the following breath, also called an expert-- something that she definitely agreed with.[break][break]

"Of course! This bright one we'll hang in the entrance-way. The matching set can be hung in your living or common area, and the.. this one.."[break][break]

She frowns just a bit as it is her least-liked piece.[break][break]

"I'm sure we'll find a place for it."[break][break]

With a wave of her hand, she whisks the movers to begin arranging the paintings.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 1:40:36 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Lulu kept the face she wanted to make at the woman’s correction to herself. As much second-natured respect as she might have had, this felt hoity-toity as hell. What bothered her more was that this was painfully familiar behavior. She knew it, because she’d also been a mansion-dwelling rich Galarian.

The princess proceeded to make her executive decisions and Lulu gladly allowed it to happen.

Red eyes cut at the woman for just a moment and she smirked. “You don’t like that one.” she observed, taking a confident guess. It tickled her for some reason. She’d had a rough day.

A loose laugh, almost a giggle formed under her breath and she then turned to head to the kitchen. “Would you like a drink?” Never mind the moving crew. Lulu was practically ditsy at this point. It was quite a shock of a move.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 2:59:59 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"No, I most certainly do not."[break][break]

Every time she looked at it all she could see were the mistakes she'd made. Each brush stroke was imperfect and rushed, a poor attempt to replicate something she hadn't fully understood. There was fear and disappointment, desperation and urgency. It was messy.[break][break]

The painting had been a project her mother had insisted on and bullied her over. She called it 'supervising and educating' because she was a beautiful painter herself. Forging or mimicking paintings was second nature - as well as producing genuine and unique pieces of art. The Calcifet family could do both, apparently.[break][break]

Sabine tears her attention away from the monstrosity when Lulu giggles and turns to the kitchen. Curiousity and perhaps a knee-jerk instinct to display hostility for fear the laughter is pointed at her is washed away immediately by the question.[break][break]

"Please."[break][break]

The moving crew hesitate, appalled by Sabine's blatant disregard for their hard work. Fortunately, they manage to do their jobs quickly and efficiently and leave without saying goodbye. They have not even bothered to hang up Sabine's custom piece as she hadn't given an answer on where to hang it.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 4:19:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Why give it to me, then?

“…”

Her thoughts traced back to her recent run-in with . Perhaps they could both take a trip back to Galar and stay there.

Boxes still sat out on the marble island. She smoothed a hand over it, feeling the rich cold. It felt like home as much as Sabine’s practiced language and impeccable oral grace. It was almost soothing in a way, despite her annoyance. Her own Galarian dignity had rusted; a part of her identity that gradually faded away more and more. It had been a simpler time, after all, if only by comparison to what followed in her life.

It was known that the princess liked fine wine, so Lulu had purchased a bottle for the occasion. Had Sabine turned her down, she would have sent it along with the princess as a take-home gift for her trouble. It was a nice bottle. Lulu knew the standard.

“It’s a fine Galarian red. I hope it's satisfactory.” Fuck her if it wasn't, eh?

The cork was popped, wine poured, and three fingers handed the stem of the glass over to the princess before pouring her own. Finally, she continued. “Why don’t you like it?” The painting, that is.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 16:22:32 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
If Lulu is put-off by her candor regarding the painting, Sabine is unaware or simply doesn't care.[break][break]

Instead, the woman follows into the kitchen, attention mapping out the brand new cabinetry and the beautiful marble island. Lulu's fingers smooth against it, and Sabine's eyes are drawn up the length of her arm and back to her face. There is a curious glint in her eye that only seems to grow when Lulu produces a bottle of wine and a pair of glasses.[break][break]

"I believe it could be my new favourite - I've always had a soft spot for fine reds."[break][break]

Sabine accepts the glass extended to her, even being so forward as to allow her fingers to brush Lulu's in the process. The beginning of a connection fizzled partially, however, when Lulu returned to the topic of the painting. [break][break]

"You are your own worst critic, isn't that how the saying goes? Or maybe it's enemy. Whatever. My mother made me paint a replica of one of her personal pieces."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 22:45:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The feeling of the woman’s brushing of her skin was enough to invoke a raise of her thin brow, hidden beneath the length of her dark bangs. Her fingers had held the glass by the stem politely so the princess would not have to touch her, leaving the belly of it wide open for the embrace of her royal palm.

The comfortable gesture raised the hair on the back of her neck a bit. It was even more curious than the fact that she’d stayed behind at all.

It seemed the decision had been satisfactory.

“To the prosperity Galar.” She said a quick toast and raised her wine glass a few inches to take a sip. God, she hated wine.

The corners of her lips curled at the woman’s fumbling and then stopped. The queen sounded like an utter narcissist. Who was she to question her, though? This suddenly felt a bit precarious.

Lulu crossed an arm over her body casually again, shifting her weight and leaning a hip against the edge of the island. “Do you paint your own personal pieces?”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 23:30:04 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine exhibits no sign of having intentionally been looking for a reaction from the woman, and Lulu's stoney expression- one that she isn't directly paying attention to- is missed. It helps that the woman's eyebrow raise is hidden behind her bangs, and that Sabine is preoccupied thinking about herself to worry about it. [break][break]

"You don't like wine."[break][break]

The princess' lips curve into a lazy smile as she turns the question back to Lulu. She raises her own glass to her lips, savoring the dryness both from the woman before her and the contents of her glass.[break][break]

And it seems to work in her favor, because Lulu's lips curl in return - even if it isn't because of her question but because of her previous answer. It seems that people really did find humor in the woman's misfortune. Hoenn was a strange place to live.[break][break]

"Sometimes, when I find something beautiful that deserves to be captured."[break][break]

This time, Sabine is far more pointed in her wordplay. She leans against the counter in a similar fashion to her host, swirling the contents of her glass between well-manicured fingernails. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2021 23:59:01 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She hadn’t expected the princess to be that perceptive.

“… ‘ts alright.”

Her eyes cut a bit at the woman’s blatant flirtation. The types of individuals she’d managed to attract lately boggled her mind.

“Is that so?” It was a little challenging, if not the tiniest bit curious. Royal or not, she wouldn’t be pursued in her own home—at least not without an interesting reason to allow it to happen.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 0:32:50 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
"Uh-huh..."[break][break]

She is not convinced, but she doesn't care enough to pursue that topic of conversation. It was only interesting if it was she, herself, who disliked something. In this case, the wine wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, and the effort the woman had made to buy a quality wine from Galar was a step in the right direction.[break][break]

Sabine's attention hasn't shifted from Lulu, and so she catches the way the woman's eyes harden at her answer. It is also hard to miss the way she steps up to the challenge, detecting one despite the casual way she had delivered.[break][break]

"Of course. Do I look like someone who would waste my time?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
the mind's eye [c][s]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 1:05:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Not at all, your highness.” She took a sip of her wine.

“I’d love to see your work.” She decided to play dumb, at least at first. Seemed like much less risky business.

Her gaze fell over the curve of the woman’s slender, expensive looking neck. Her form was remarkably delicate looking, porcelain skin speckled with light, youthful freckles. Her royal emerald eyes were, surprisingly, sharply discerning.

“Do you have pictures, perhaps?”