TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 1:35:24 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

The sizzling sound of food on the stove and the delectable aroma of garlic and honey wafted through the apartment. Killian stood on the kitchen side of the apartment's breakfast bar, his back to the stove. In front of him, a wooden cutting board and yet-to-be sliced carrots. He wore a half apron around his waist. The sleeves of his black button-up rolled up to his forearms.

Notably, Lex was absent from the apartment. A deliberate move on Killian's part. He'd sent her, alongside Loveless, to fetch him something on the other side of Slateport. An errand he was sure Lex could have gotten done in no time at all. If Killian hadn't given his Espeon orders to keep her busy, that is. The food was going to be a surprise, as was the rest of their evening.

It was Valentine's Day. Their first one together in a year and Killian wanted to celebrate it appropriately. Not that he'd slacked on it any time before. Honestly, for as cynical as he could be at times. Killian had the heart of a hopeless romantic. Love, in all its forms, was something that he took seriously. It's why Killian went all-out for things like this. Well, that and the fact he'd never been one to do anything half-heartedly.

Lex hadn't exactly made it easy for him this time. With how she'd been living the past year, there was a severe lack of dishes in her apartment. Lex's fridge hadn't exactly been the fullest either. Killian fixed both issues after she'd left with Loveless. He'd stocked the fridge with an assortment of foods that he knew she liked. He did the same for the dishes.

Even with having everything delivered, it had taken him longer than he'd have liked to put it all away. Killian had only just started cooking because of it. Knife in hand, he went to work slicing carrots while the chicken he'd just finished seasoning cooked behind him.

It was at that moment the door chose to open.
NOTES: Will you be my valentine?

TAG:
[attr="class","killianbottom"]
[googlefont=Merriweather:400][newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost i]color:#ff9505[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 5:04:57 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“For fuck’s sake, Loveless,” Lex groaned, scooping up the Espeon and placing the pokemon back on her shoulder, “I just got ‘im back. I don’t need you running away on my watch so I lose him again,” she scolded the psychic-type between deep breaths. Loveless proceeded to apologetically rub her head against Lex’s cheek, she knew all too well the red head couldn’t stay mad at her.

It was one thing to run a quick errand but an entirely other mess to have to chase the Espeon halfway across the city in the wrong direction because she had a taste for Rattata. Luckily, Lex was quite fast and could keep up fairly well. It was another miracle all together that she managed to keep a grip on the box had her retrieve. She didn’t know what was in, but it better be damn good. Lex refrained from peeking inside the box. She knew it was Valentine’s Day, she wasn’t that dense, but why she had to go retrieve it was still a mystery to her.

Thankfully, the rest of the walk back to her small Slateport studio was uneventful. The familiar ascent up the narrow set of stairs was different this time. There was the mouthwatering scent of garlic mixed with honey that led straight to her apartment door. Their apartment door.

She paused for a moment, a smile spreading across her face. What was he up to?

Lex entered the apartment with that same smile and a curious brow raised as she looked over towards the kitchen. Loveless immediately lept off her shoulder to proudly relay the success of her mission to Killian. Lex’s smile grew wider. Not just because Killian was in the midst of attempting a grand romantic gesture, but because she was still thrilled to see him here with her every time she opened the door. The apartment kind of felt like a little home with him here, something they both hadn’t experienced in over a year.

Moving towards the bed, Lex didn’t say a word. Everything was visible in the playful smirk on her cherry red lips and the way she studied Killian hard at work, chopping a carrot. Most of the stuff strewn about the small kitchen were things she knew she didn’t own, “Well, this is a surprise,” she set the box and her jacket on the bed and walked towards the kitchen, “Where’d you get all this stuff so fast?” she knew he was resourceful but this was quite the feat.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 9:50:37 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]

"You couldn't buy me ten more minutes, Loveless?" Killian whispered as the Espeon leaped onto the counter. She purred, flicking her tail at Killian. Almost as if to say she bought as much time as she could. He shook his head, shooing Espeon away from the carrots. "I bought most of it yesterday. When you left, I had someone bring it over for me." he'd been discreet, of course.

Killian had forgiven her but the others Lex had wrong hadn't. They still had people looking for her, and Killian wouldn't have forgiven himself if he was the reason they found her.

He finished with the first carrot. Sliding the slices into a bowl, Killian moved onto the second. He was making honey-glazed chicken, steamed carrots, and potatoes. Both the potatoes and the chicken were already cooking behind him. Killian wasn't a five-star chief by any means, but his skills were above-average. He'd been making food for himself since he was at least seven. At some point, he'd gotten bored with ramen and started trying out different receipts.

"There's more than just dishes and food." he nodded towards the table. Previously, there had only been one chair for it. Said chair having been located next to the window rather than the table. Now, however, there were two. They sat across from each other on opposite sides of the table. It was a subtle change, but an important one.

"Figured if I was going to be here a while. I'd need a place to sit." Killian chuckled. "How'd everything go? You didn't peek inside the box, did you?" he looked up from cutting carrots to smile at her.

TAG:
[googlefont=Merriweather:400][newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/X34xqjj/Loveless.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass][newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass][newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost i]color:#ff9505[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass][newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2021 2:03:08 GMT

“Oooo, sneaky,” she moved to stand beside Killian and peer over his shoulder while he finished the first carrot. Her hand gentle slid down his back and stopped at the apron, “This is cute,” she grinned, rubbing the seam of it between her fingers. She definitely didn’t own an apron, but she liked the way it looked on him.

There was once a time when Lex cooked. Lately, she couldn’t be bothered with it. It was too much work, too messy, and it required utensils she didn’t own. She moved frequently and dealing with stuff was such a hassle. She missed it a little. The apartment smelled amazing and her stomach agreed. She didn’t realize how hungry she was until just then, starving actually. She blamed Loveless for making her run all over the city.

“Oh really?” she followed his nod to the table that actually had two chairs instead of one. She hadn’t noticed it when she walked in but now it stood out entirely. It was her favorite surprise of them all. Lex flashed a small smile, “You could have sat on my lap,” she teased, leaning back against the counter top. This must have put her in quite the good mood to attempt cracking jokes. She thought she was funny but sometimes her silly jokes fell on deaf ears.

Her amber eyes flicked from the box on the bed and back to Killian, “Of course not,” she shifted her gaze to Loveless, “But if there’s something fragile in it I can't guarantee it’s in one piece,” she admitted with a small shrug, “Precious little Loveless had me running across Slateport because she just had to chase Rattata,” her eyes narrowed on the Espeon, still a tad bitter but she loved the little nugget, “She didn’t eat any . . . I think . . . anything I can do to help?” she asked, quickly changing the subject from almost losing his favorite pokemon.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 12:33:33 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]The warmth of her hand against his back brought a joyful smile to Killian's lips. He couldn't get over how good it felt to have Lex back in his life. Despite the darkness that surrounded their reunion. She still shined so brightly for him. "Cute? I was hoping for handsome but cute works." Killian chuckled, his eyes on her rather than the cutting board.

Call it juvenile, but he was eager to see how she reacted to the chair. It was small in the grand scheme of things. Especially considering what else Killian had planned, but he got off on her smile. To his surprise, Lex gave him more than that. "Tempting, but we both know my ass is too bony for that to be enjoyable for long." Killian had many assets - a phat ass wasn't one of them. "Besides," with lust swimming in his eyes, Killian shot Lex a seductive smile. "I think you'd enjoy sitting in my lap a lot more." she wasn't the only one who could tease.

Killian forced himself to focus on cutting the rest of the carrots. He quietly snickered to himself as Lex complained about Loveless. Lovingly, the Espeon nudged her head against Lex's left leg and meowed apologetically.

"Don't worry, the box didn't contain anything fragile." it wasn't even that big, roughly the same size as your average smartphone. "Just the key to my heart." Killian teased as he finished cutting carrots. He sat the knife down onto the counter, brushing the carrot chunks into a bowl with his hand. "She gave you that much trouble?" he questioned, not sounding the least bit surprised.

Killian shook his head at the offer for help. This was supposed to be something he was doing for her. If she helped, the meal would lose a bit of the charm he wanted it to have. "What, don't trust me to cook?" Killian cocked an eyebrow, "I'm offended." the feigned expression of pain didn't stick around for long. Quickly replaced with a large and joyous smile that was accompanied by laughter. "Really though, I've got it covered. There isn't much left to do anyway. I just have to season and sauté the carrots." Killian would do that once everything else was closer to being done.

Taking her into his embrace, Killian wrapped his arms around Lex's waist. Her body was warm and soft to his touch. His earlier comment still fresh in his mind, he glided a hand further down her back. A flirtatious grin plastered on his face. Killian gave her ass a firm squeeze.

"I've got a big evening planned for us. Not to brag or anything, but it's a real romantic one too. Be a real shame if running around left you too tired to enjoy it."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 20:09:22 GMT

Lex returned the seductive smile with a grin of her own. Just the way he looked at her set her soul on fire. Killian made an excellent point, “Yes, yes I would,” she agreed, there was no arguing that logic. She turned her attention back to Loveless at the soft rub against her hand. The thief’s fingers curled under the Espeon’s chin to give it a good scratch, “I could never stay mad at you,” she smiled sweetly, leaning down to give the pokemon a kiss on the top of its head.

“Key to your heart, huh?” she echoed with a curious brow raised, “I thought I stole that a while ago,” another joke, and another smile. Life was already infinitely better with Killian back in it. Everything she needed, and everything she wanted was right here in front of her. In this moment, life was perfect in every way. Though the fragile happiness was constantly under threat of imploding in around them, the present is where she chose to remain. Lex watched him with admiration as he moved through the kitchen. He was perfect.

Lex eagerly melted into his embrace, suddenly lost in his aqua eyes. The heat from his touch resonated through her body. She slipped her hands around his waist in return, “Tired?” she laughed, shooting him an equally flirtatious grin, “Now I’m offended,” she attempted a feigned look of hurt like his earlier but couldn’t hide the smile, “I don’t think I’ve ever been too tired for you,” which was true. Lex’s endurance was hard to match and she could never get enough of him. Between the embrace, the ass grab, and the mischievous sparkle in his eyes he was just asking for it. And Lex was more than happy to oblige.

Sliding a hand up his chest and to the back of his neck, she pulled him in for a hungry, passionate kiss.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 23:45:48 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]Their banter was a small part of the reason he loved her. The intimacy and sex, while they wouldn't be the same, were both things Killian could get from someone else. Lex's wit? The way she handled every corny joke and saccharine sentence he threw her way? That was irreplaceable and hard to find. Not that he'd ever bothered to look in the first place, nor would he.

"Is that what you did?" he questioned with a grin. Lex wasn't wrong; she had stolen his heart. Before they'd met Killian, was a different person. Colder, closed-off, and only focused on himself and what he had to gain. That devilish charm of his had still been there, only more devilish than charming.

Killian was happy she'd changed him. It hadn't been something he'd known he'd wanted. But once it happened, the realization of how empty he'd been before her quickly came to him.

"Oh yeah, you look so hurt." the rush of serotonin Lex's smile gave him was difficult to describe. It lit up his world and made the problems of tomorrow seem light-years away. "That's true." Killian licked his lips, recalling fond memories of passionate nights. "Maybe it's me who I should be worried about." he laughed nervously.

Lex didn't let Killian stay nervous for long. Electricity ran through him like a lightning bolt at her touch. He felt the hunger behind Lex's lips when they met his. More than happy to please, Killian let her passion devour him. He lost himself in the sea that was their lust.

Killian pulled Lex closer and adjusted their position. So that she was pinned between him and the breakfast bar. He broke away from the kiss, only to leave a trail of kisses down the side of her neck. He paused and let his lips linger inches away from her skin. He needed to catch his breath, but he was also curious to see how she'd react.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 3:56:17 GMT

Lex was shamelessly addicted to him. It wasn’t infatuation and it wasn’t as superficial as mere attraction. His touch, his smell, his taste; she needed all of him in a way she had never experienced before. If it was possible, she loved him more now than she did a year ago. Their reunion made it all painfully obvious. She’d never let him go again or take for granted a single moment they shared together. With the world against her, she never knew which moment could be her very last.

They moved as one. The abrupt bump of the counter behind her elicited a subtle shimmy that brought her up onto it. Her legs wrapped around him in an effort to pull him closer. Goose bumps rose down her arms from the light touch of his lips against her neck. She expected more, but the heat of his breath lingered there for a beat too long. Her head moved slightly to bring her lips closer to his ear where she whispered playfully while twirling a bit of his hair between her fingers, “Such a tease,” there was a hint of a challenge, maybe, or a bit of encouragement to finish what he started.

The silence was broken by sizzling chicken which drew Lex’s gaze behind him and over to the stove. A frown tugged at her lips. She was caught between the knowledge that they could easily go get lost in each other and the idea that the beautiful meal he was in the middle of making may go to waste if they let it continue. She loved him too damn much to be selfish. There was a heavy sigh, “Better not let the chicken burn,” If it was any other night, she’d let the damn chicken burn but he seemed particularly excited about what he had planned this evening. She gave him a light kiss on the cheek while uncurling her legs from around him. Lex remained seated on the counter, leaning back with a small smile to watch him.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 15:10:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]Her breath against his ear sent a wave of pleasure rolling down his spine. The intensity of which increased at the sound of her voice. Killian laughed playfully, egged on by the enticing melody hidden inside the whisper. He placed another kiss on her neck. Without realizing it, Killian's hands had already made their way to her belt. Fingers fiddled with its buckle, eager to remove and toss it (and her pants) aside.

He'd only just begun to peel the belt away when Lex stopped him. The mention of burnt chicken enough to snap him back to his senses. "Fuck." Killian reluctantly broke away from their embrace and hurried to check on the food. Grabbing a fork from one of the drawers, he flipped both chicken breasts over. The sides that had been cooking looked slightly over-done, but they weren't burnt. Which might have been a good thing to anyone else. But Killian's desire for tonight to be perfect had him frowning.

"Well, you saved it from burning." he wasn't dramatic enough to consider the evening ruined. It just wasn't going to be exactly how he'd planned it anymore. Killian pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Ugh. I need a cigarette." but that would have to wait until after he finished cooking. He didn't want to risk something else going wrong.

Killian spun on his heels to face Lex, "You, you seductive succubus - distracted me." not that he was upset about it. Had they continued, Killian might have even been happy to let the food burn. He moved back over to her and placed his hands on her thighs. After leaning forward to kiss her, Killian nodded to toward the other room.

"Unless you want to eat burnt food, you should wait in the other room. Take Loveless with you too. Somehow she'll find a way to sweet talk me into feeding her."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 17:55:20 GMT

Her tactics worked – for a moment. He was eager to continue until she mentioned the chicken. His attention was torn away from her and back towards preparing dinner. There was an initial feeling of regret when he pulled away and Lex was left to just watch him. Fortunately, it quickly faded when she noted the frown caused by slightly overdone chicken. It seemed he had invested quite a bit into tonight which didn’t surprise Lex. Killian wasn’t one to half-ass anything he did. Sometimes he held himself to unnecessarily high standards.

Regardless, the stress he was putting on himself was palpable and confirmed when he mentioned the need for a cigarette. Her frown curved into a grin when he turned to tease her about being a distraction, “Hm, that doesn’t sound like me,” there was obvious sarcasm in her voice. It was definitely not the first time she would have distracted Killian from something by using herself as the distractor.

Lex leaned in to meet the kiss, careful to keep it just a light peck, “It’s perfect already,” she whispered with a small smile as he pulled away again. She wasn’t lying, him just being there made it inherently perfect.

She faked a look of offense, “Ya hear that, Loveless?” she looked towards the Espeon, “He’s kicking us out!” after hopping off the counter she slid past him, “C’mon, we’ll go have some girl time,” she looked back at Killian while Loveless leapt onto her shoulders, “Don’t keep me waiting too long,” she smiled playfully, the psychic-type curling her soft tail around Lex’s neck.

It wasn’t really another room, just an outcropping of the studio apartment where the bed lived. After kicking off her boots, Lex finished the job Killian started and slid off her pants. She settled on the bed with her back against the wall. Loveless moved to her lap and spun onto her back, playfully nudging Lex’s hand with a paw. It was what she always did to Lex when she wanted to play. Lex smirked and happily obliged, using fast fingers to tease and tickle the Espeon while she gently swatted and bit at Lex’s hands.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 6:23:58 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]"Not perfect enough," he whispered back. Part of him knew Lex wouldn't care about any flaws tonight might have. Experience told him that she appreciated the romantic gestures, but his presence was what made her happy. While comforting, it only made him crave perfection more. He wanted to give Lex a version of himself that he felt she deserved.

The faint embers of lust still burning, Killian smacked Lex's ass playfully as she passed. "I'll try not to." a wide, devilish grin streaked across his features. Aqua orbs stuck to Lex like glue as she stalked to the bed. Killian's tongue ran across his lips unabashedly while she unclothed. He was a lucky man, and moments like this reminded him of that. Killian gave one last lecherous glance in Lex's direction before continuing to cook.

Little more than thirty minutes later, he stepped out from the kitchen with plates in hand. Mashed potatoes seasoned with garlic and pepper were piled high on the china. Next to them were sauteed carrots and honey-glazed chicken garnished with parsley and lemon-pepper.

"I hope you're hungry." Killian announced, setting the food down onto the table. He was still upset over the chicken, but everything had turned out fine. "Don't dig in just yet," he dipped back into the kitchen. He stepped back out a few moments later with two wine glasses and a bottle of expensive wine.

"I know you prefer whiskey, but tonight's special." hopefully, she wouldn't mind.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2021 19:00:12 GMT

The studio smelled amazing. Between the tantalizing sizzle of the cooking food and the savory scent of garlic and honey Lex’s stomach was starting to feel quite empty. After a while of playing with Loveless, a deep growl from her stomach startled the Espeon while looked up at her wide-eyed and concerned, “It’s fine, I’m just hungry . . . thanks to you,” she laughed, nuzzling the pokemon before shooing her off her lap. She could hear Killian rummaging through dishes which meant dinner was probably almost ready.

Lex figured she probably shouldn’t show up to dinner in just a t-shirt and underwear with some-what wind-blown hair. She was certain Killian wouldn’t object, prefer it actually, but he put so much effort into tonight she should probably try at least a little bit.

While Killian finished up dinner, Lex rummaged through the small amount of clothing she did own. She didn’t really have much one would consider above casual. The realization made her frown. Honestly, she was never expecting to have to dress up for any occasion. It's not like she was dating before Killian showed up. It was in that moment she wished she at least owned the standard ‘little black dress’ most women had as part of their wardrobe. After a heavy sigh she pinched the bridge of her nose with one hand. T-shirt and jeans, it is.

At least she would put on a fresh outfit. The black t-shirt she was wearing came off and was replaced by a fresh, somewhat loose-fitting v-neck. She shrugged on a clean pair of black skinny jeans but didn’t bother to replace the belt. She didn’t expect the clothes to be staying on that long, anyway. Lex was attempting to smooth out her long red hair when Killian stepped out of the kitchen with two plates piled high, “Starving,” she smiled, following him over to the table that now had two chairs.

Lex waited patiently, watching him with a sly smile until he returned with a bottle of wine, “It’s perfect,” she responded. Wine wasn’t whiskey but as long as it wasn’t too sweet she’d enjoy it. Plus, it was good to switch it up a little sometimes, “This looks amazing,” her ambers eye hungrily traced the steaming food piled on the plate in front of her.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 21:59:40 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]Pouring both of them a glass of wine with a smile, Killian admired his handiwork. "You're right - it does look amazing." and it smelled amazing too. His stomach grumbled as he took in the delicious mixture of smells. Killian had been so busy preparing the food that his hunger hadn't dawned on him until now.

"I guess you're not the only one who's starving." he chuckled, handing Lex her glass before sitting down across from her. Killian didn't touch his food quite yet, however. He stared at Lex, sipping from his glass in quiet observation. A warm smile couldn't help but cross his lips.

She was everything that he wanted. Having her there in front of him enjoying his food; felt like old times. Subtle and filled with passion, Killian whispered, "God, I love you." and took a sip of wine. He then started to dig into his food. He'd only taken two or three bites before the unexpected happened.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Killian's phone vibrated from the kitchen, awakening the Rotom stored inside. Quickly, it darted over to Killian, an image of the caller displayed on the screen. Because of how Rotom was positioned, turned slightly to the side, Lex wouldn't be able to see it, not wholly at least. But the sudden shift in Killian's mood was noticeable.

"Heyo boss! You've got an incoming call from Kai-"

Killian rejected the call before Hijack got a chance to finish. "Can't you see that I'm busy here, Hijack?" he sighed, "Send any other calls I get straight to voice mail. I'll worry about them later." Killian ordered.

"Understood boss, I'll -"

The phone vibrated again, the caller's image flashing across the screen. Killian narrowed his eyes at the phone, and immediately the screen went black. "Go away, Hijack." Rotom nodded and floated back to the kitchen. Killian sighed; this wasn't good, quite the opposite - it was horrible.

He cleared his throat, "Sorry about that, babe. Business stuff, but it can wait until later." he smiled.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 2:30:27 GMT

Fingers gently curled around the wine glass, pulling it to her with smile. Her amber eyes never left him as he sat down across from her. She leaned against the table, taking a sip of her wine as he did. You could see it in the way she studied him with a certain admiration that her thoughts were quite similar to his in the moment. Setting the wine down, she moved to begin eating first, popping a few pieces of carrots onto a fork when the whisper gave her pause. His words kindled a fire in her soul, one that had burnt out the darkness she’d been fighting since she fled Johto. Him finding her had saved her, more than either of them probably realized, “I love you, too,” she smiled back, popping the carrots into her mouth before turning her attention back to the food.

The abrupt bzzt of the Rotom phone and Hijack rushing over with a call wasn’t too surprising. Killian dealt in information, after all. His business was communication. It wasn’t uncommon for Hijack to be chasing after him with calls and messages. It didn’t bother Lex, she didn’t even glance up from her plate to watch Killian shoo away the phone while she took a bite of chicken. It was the name, or almost name, that stopped her as she reached over for her wine, a sudden spike in her awareness.

Her hand continued towards the wine glass, eyes looking up suspiciously as the phone vibrated again. Killian’s sigh told her it wasn’t just an informant. And if it was, it was one that was probably in deep shit based on his reaction. Lex took a slow sip of wine while her thoughts raced.

There were a lot of names that started with a K – Kyle, Kayley, Katie, Kevin, but not many that would suddenly alter Killian’s mood or the beginning of which would put Lex on edge. But if it really was him Killian wouldn’t hide it . . . Would he? It would be dangerous to do so.

No. She was being paranoid, that’s all. It wouldn’t be the first time she let the fear get the best of her. Lex refused to let it ruin this perfect moment, “It’s fine,” she smiled, setting the wine back down, “I know I get you all to myself tonight,” she grinned, a lustful sparkle in her eyes.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Lilac Valentine (S | C)
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 1:57:51 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianpost"]Killian smiled and tried to push the interruption from his mind. He couldn't quite manage to match Lex's lustful stare, however. Maybe he should tell her. It would have been the right thing to do. There was only one reason for that man to be calling him, after all.

"Kaito, you bastard."

Killian knew the moment he uttered his name Lex would panic. She'd probably try to talk him into running. She might even try to run off without him. Neither were things that Killian wanted. No, he'd keep the fact Kaito called to himself for now. Maybe by not answering, the bastard would get the hint. Although Killian doubted he'd get that lucky.

He'd been silent as he toiled with his thoughts. Unaware of how suspicious it made him until he'd finished thinking things over. "So!" he finally spoke, biting into the last of his chicken with a smile. "I've been thinking, and not that I don't like your apartment and how intimate it is. But we could really do with a bigger place." Killian's eyes traveled to the wooden box on the bed.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

His phone vibrated from the kitchen.

"One far away from the ocean and its musk." he scrunched his nose, "And I may or may not have already found us one." Killian added. He'd done more than find one if he was honest. A bit overeager to get out of Slateport, Killian had purchased the home ahead of time.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

He was starting to get annoyed, but he didn't let it show. "It'll take you away from your favorite bar, but you'll get something a little better." Killian was deliberately acting coy. The sly smile on his face would make that obvious to her. "A hot spring, to be specific." it was the only hint Killian was willing to give. If Lex knew Hoenn as well as he thought she did. It would be the only one she'd need.

"We can go check it out after you-"

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Bzzt. Bzzt.

Kaito wasn't going to leave him alone, was he? He wanted info on Lex's whereabouts that badly. Killian frowned, no longer able to hide his frustration. "Take a hint, you fucking imbecile." he whispered under his breath. He took a deep breath and looked at Lex apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, Dove." in more ways than one, "It's not usually this bad, you know that." Killian sighed.

"I'll leave my phone here when you go to check out the house. I promise."

TAG: