the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 18:12:42 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
rocket headquarters: laboratories

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Emma's attention passes over the group one last time in the main foyer briefly before she directs her group to follow her to the north wing. Given the two scientists in their investigative group, she figured it only made sense for them to start somewhere familiar.[break][break]
"Flint, Xanders, I'll let you handle the direction of investigation in the labs. It is, after all, your area of expertise."[break][break]

That, and she didn't want to be responsible for anything getting broken or misplaced. She could only assume that everything important had been put away, but she never had high hopes. [break][break]

The woman's attention shifts to the ceiling as they enter the cold, sterile room. It is nearly silent other than the low hum of technological machines and computers in the background. Fortunately, it appears that the laboratories are empty. Porygon-Z does a quick scan of the area, but does not appear to react as of yet to anything out of the ordinary.[break][break]

Instead, the Pokemon remains quiet while it shifts through the footage that the other two groups are currently seeing. Emma glances at the Pokemon to witness a reflection of her Araquanid entering the vents from the dining hall vents. [break][break]

The admin glances back over her group, waiting for their input.[break][break]

[break]

notes: emma's spinarak is with vent squad alpha, araquanid with vent squad bravo

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, ,

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2021 19:07:21 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The attacks were technological?

It was at that moment that Lulu had stopped sipping her coffee, all but forgetting about it. She was suddenly very interested, and very concerned. Were they being infiltrated? Was someone shooting at them, teasing from the vents. It was decidedly suspicious that the attacks had only been aimed at their top brass.

All other thoughts subsided. She didn’t make eye contact with Emma as she walked beside the woman—perhaps a couple of inches behind to allow her the lead and respect, but ahead of and . She was not very social today. All business.

The small zubat she’d brought along flapped rapidly above in the hallway.

When they arrived, they would find fewer grunts running about than usual, most of them having been cleared out for this occasion. She gave her attention to the woman and then looked over to , who would also know where to locate the vents. “I’ll fetch the tools.”

Leaving into a nearby office, she retrieved two battery-powered screwdrivers from a box and then reappeared, tossing one to the other head scientist, testing his reflexes. She then released a large Bronzong and climbed up on one of its arms boldly before it levitated up towards a high vent. She made quick work of the screws and then pocketed them, removing the vent's cover and gingerly released the final bug robot she’d brought along. Her Zubat, having followed her into the air, entered after a command. “I want you to listen and follow any sound. Lead.” It would be the bug’s ears. They would be working as a team, technology and creature.

She finally lowered, assessing the rest of the group. The Bronzong hung by, slowly swaying in the air. “Anyone else need a lift?”

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 1:05:22 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
The brief walk to the laboratories is met with silence, and when she glances back she notes that the two men have disappeared or lagged behind. It is just Lulu remaining, and Emma focuses then on her. [break][break]

There was no wasting time with the woman, as she watched her climb onto her Bronzong and take charge of the situation. With the use of her tools, she pops open the vent grates, revealing their opening. Emma is mussing with her video-camera devices to get them online and working. Porygon-Z makes that easy.[break][break]

"Split up and use your ears more than your eyes. You're looking for something that wishes to stay hidden and has been successful in doing so. Stay alert and stay sharp, don't let your guard down."[break][break]

Her phone buzzes and a ghost-type Pokemon sparks from it. Emma's expression is unreadable other than the slightest hint of disgust or discomfort deep behind her eyes. The Rotom picks up on this and seems to giggle, but the admin waves it aside.[break][break]

"Bounce between the teams and come back if you find anything."[break][break]

[break]

notes: emma's spinarak is with vent squad alpha, araquanid with vent squad bravo

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2021 4:15:18 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

LOOKIN FOR GENNY

Lulu slid off the curving arm of the levitating Bronzong and onto the submarine floor with a resonating, metallic thud.

Pocketing a smaller screwdriver, she then returned the toolbox to its designated spot and then went back to Emma, in time to catch the interaction between Rotom and trainer. The look on her own face wasn’t one of judgment, but rather similar to Emma’s. Lulu had yet to come around to the Rotom side of things, and relied on her own devices, no ghosts required, thanks but no thanks.

“Alright. Guess I’ll be back, then.”

She walked a few steps before turning, eyeing the other woman hesitantly.

“Emma,” The vent was open, and whatever would be potentially flushed out sounded dangerous. She looked concerned. If Emma believed it was for her, it would be quickly dashed. “Please don’t let it break any of my shit.”

She knew Emma wouldn’t. There was a twinkle of give ‘em hell in her eye, but also, please, please mind the merchandise. With that she turned and was headed out again.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 0:04:38 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was done waiting. He and parted ways, the admin going off to join team Alpha while Oscar went to find team Charlie. According to Remiel, they had gone to the Laboratories to search. Oscar headed toward the North wing, walking down the hall casually as he thought of what might have been discovered so far.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud banging above. Oscar stood still, listening as something made its way down the hall and toward the sub defense room. Oscar's heart began to beat rapidly, was that what he thought it was? He broke into a sprint, running for the lab and throwing open the doors when he arrived.

"Something just passed in the vents!" He declared, not knowing if Charlie was still in the labs. He couldn't see anyone right away, so he began to search for a vent entrance for him to use. Luckily one was already open from earlier, and Oscar snapped as he pointed at it. An Ariados suddenly appeared out of thin air, scurrying up the wall and to the vent. Oscar gave his orders quickly, "Go toward the Sub Defenses, stay hidden. Try to lead whatever is scurrying about back here." Emma the ariados nodded, using her Camouflage to turn invisible as she entered the vents. 

Oscar then began to look around the labs, hoping to find the team that had been exploring it earlier.

tl;dr
Oscar sent his invisible shadow ariados toward the sub defense vents while he searches for Team Charlie.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 0:28:13 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Oh, hell no.

Seconds after whatever was invading their ventilation system had attacked down the hall, Lulu was also in a dead sprint for the labs. Trailing , she made it in with him before the doors shut again, guns blazing.

Pokeballs flew out of her pockets. Two Klinklangs, two Magnemites and a Bronzong were all suddenly levitating amongst them.

“There’s something big in the vents. It’s really fast. I think it may have just killed someone.”

She scrambled to assign guards to inlets. Arceus had her fucked up. “Be prepared to get hit hard. If it comes out, try not to destroy anything. She ran a hand through her bangs, pushing them off her forehead and blowing hot hair, unsure of what else to do in the moment except wait.

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 23:32:57 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Lulu leaves and Emma's attention returns to the task at hand. With less hands on deck, the room felt far emptier and quieter than she found comfortable. There was something eerie about the entire situation, the calm before the storm.[break][break]

Of course, that storm breaks almost immediately as soon as she is rejoined by not only Lulu, but Oscar as well. The man's Ariados is already in the vents and camouflaged expertly. Emma's own spiders, even the one lent to 's team, returns to the area at the first sign of danger.[break][break]

"It can't be that big if it can squeeze into those vents. Don't be dramatic."[break][break]

The killed someone tip off, however, that was interesting. Emma's eyes narrow as she readies herself, allowing Lulu's Klinklang to take centre stage. The last thing she needed was to get injured because of.. whatever this was. [break][break]

Oscar shows up not long after this, and she glances over her shoulder.[break][break]

"You're late."[break][break]

He isn't, but she says it anyway.[break][break]

"Where's it coming from? What are we up against?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 22:49:14 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[newclass=.gardenBG]--gardenColor:#68546D[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","gardenBG"]
[attr="class","gardenHead"]
GENESECT

spotted?!

[attr="class","gardenCut"]
[attr="class","gardenCutIn"]
[attr="class","gardenCutBG"]

[attr="class","gardenIMG"]

[attr="class","gardenText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
stats

genderless - download - steelworker - analytic[break]
techno blast / magnet rise / lock-on / tri attack [break]
x-scissor / signal beam / fell stinger

[attr="class","gardenTag"]

THE GENESECT CHASE CONTINUES as and remain in hot pursuit. The sound of it forcing its way through the vents are a cause for great alarm as several sirens start blaring. The submarine slowly descends into madness as Team Rocket chases after their phantom ghost. Their worry lies in how much damage this creature can do to their home’s infrastructure with the same concern has for her lab. [break][break]

Emma, the Ariados, manages to coerce the Genesect by obstructing certain paths with its webbing. Rather than fight against the fibers, it takes the easier route, brushing past loose strands. This contact, as minor as it is, is enough for the Shadow Ariados to track it down with it’s THERMAL VISION. The only problem is keeping up with its superior speed. [break][break]

As the vents curve downward, deeper, ’s GRAVITY starts to wear off. can hear it pass underneath her as the sound of its acceleration echoes from the vent’s reverberations. It passes through a vent cover and plows right into ’s Magnemite, sending the smaller Pokemon flying into one of the tables as it breaks right through a wall and back into one of the pipes. [break][break]

It seems to be searching for something. [break][break]

xQy6UJ5z[break][break]

(note: 's shadow ariados is now able to trace genesect's trail.)[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 0:06:14 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Team Charlie appeared in quick succession. First with Lulu, who seemed rather panicked about whatever was in the vents. Oscar was about to ask her some questions about their pest, when Emma had appeared. Or has she been there all along? Much like the ariados that was named after her, Emma's stealth mastery made it hard to pin down how long she had been present. 

She was prickly as ever, but Oscar didn't let it bother him. There was bigger fish to fry. Once again Oscar opened his mouth to say something, only to be interrupted. This time it was by a mass of noise that came from below. Oscar twitched as the floor banged and crashed, eventually splitting completely as a massive mechanical being sprang out of it. Oscar fell on his ass as the thing barreled past the team. He couldn't believe his eyes, what the hell was this thing?

As quickly as it had appeared, the being would soon escape back into the pipes. Oscar had a bit of trouble getting up, but he was soon able to shake off his shock. Just in time for Emma the ariados to casually appear before him. He was a bit relieved, if she took that thing head on it would have smashed her for sure. Oscar addressed the spider, "Did you get a tag on it?"

Emma nodded, pointing North. It would seem it's going back the way it had come. Oscar grinned, chuckling as he turned toward the door. "My ariados is a shadow pokemon. She can tag things and track them for twenty four hours. We can use her to track that thing." Oscar pushed open the doors to the lab, allowing Emma to skitter past him and take the lead. "Follow that spider!"

close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 0:49:46 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
Surprise is a genuine, widely expressed emotion in the normally-stoic Rocket admin. Emma takes a step back experimentally when she feels the ground shift beneath her, like the floor might very well give way. Movement, followed by a crash of metal, brings her attention to the purple creature slamming into the hovering Magnemite.[break][break]

With eyes narrowed, Emma glances back briefly to witness Oscar's ass hitting the ground and the bizarre unidentified Pokemon. As quickly as their target appears, however, it barrels straight past them and back into the vents. It's speed is incredible, intimidating- but it is it's determination that draws her in.[break][break]

It very nearly takes her breath away with the potential she can see in it. [break][break]

"It's hunting-- looking for something."[break][break]

She says this matter-of-factly, and her intensity, her excitement settles on Oscar and his explanation. The man's discoloured Ariados darts past its trainer, already pursuing their target. [break][break]

"Well done, Oscar."[break][break]

She nods, encouraging the man to take the lead- though she is wasting no more time in following the Ariados herself. Her own Pokemon pour after her.[break][break]

The hunt was on.[break][break]

[break]

notes: emma's spinarak is with vent squad alpha, araquanid returned from vent squad bravo

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 0:50:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Dramatic? She’d been called that a time or two, and she did not like it.

Lulu shot daggers at Emma for the first time since she’d known the woman. “Big enough to fuck them up. It’s plowing through everything. This is a sub. Not good.”

The scientist paced, typically fine under pressure, but faltering today. She’d never had this much to protect. So much money. So. Much. Money. Sleepless nights. Things done, so she could move on to the next thing. A loss of progress was unacceptable. Fuck the submarine, really.

But not really, because that’s where the lab was. The big one. The good one.

“Not really sure how else to describe it, honestly. It was too fast to get a good—”

The sound of it approaching caused her to trail off and listen, eyes searching as she attempted to pinpoint which direction it was coming from. Then, it shot out of the wall, careening straight into one of her own and sending them flying in the other direction, before proceeding with its reign of destruction.

—FUCK! Lulu stared wide-eyed at her grounded Magneton a moment and then glared up at Emma, throwing a hand to gesture to the hole in the wall as though to prove her point.

As Oscar jumped to action, Lulu found herself with a decision to make. Protect the sub? Protect the lab. Sub? Lab?

Sub was where the lab was, in the end. 

Fuck. Ugh.

“All of you, stay put! Take it down if it comes back!”

With that, she turned, following after, but not before grabbing  another two pokeballs out of a desk in her office, thus likely being the last one out the door if Emma chose to lead the way.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
vent squad charlie [c]
POSTED ON May 7, 2021 20:12:38 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: