TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
In The Dead of Night [dw/o]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2021 12:44:34 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[attr="class","killianbody"]
[attr="class","killianheader"]
[attr="class","killianpost"]

It was late, and Killian was stressed. He sat on a bench near the Lilycove side of Route 120. A lit cigarette hung loosely in his mouth. He'd smoked about half of it and was absentmindedly letting the rest burn. A lot had happened in the last few days. Most of it was good, some of it bad. The good bits - the stuff with he couldn't be happier about. Killian had missed her more than he'd realized.

His issue, the thing stressing him out, was the people chasing her. Smart as he was, Killian wasn't sure how to deal with them. Money wasn't going to make them just go away. Neither was any dirt he had on them. Which left Killian with a limited number of options.

Killian frowned and cupped the cigarette between his pointer and middle finger. Inhaling deeply, he watched as the last of the cigarette burned down to the bud. Pulling it away from his lips, Killian stuffed the cigarette's remains into his pocket and stood.

"Gaah!" he exhaled the smoke from his lungs. "I hate it." Killian felt useless. Worse than useless if he was being honest. He needed to distract himself. Killian took two Pokeballs from his waist and released the Pokemon inside. Bathed in red light, Loveless and Talon materialized before him.

"Let's go find something interesting to fight." the pair nodded. Together, they led Killian away from the bench and further into the route.
NOTES: Come to me Murkrow.

TAG: @anyone
[attr="class","killianbottom"]

[googlefont=Merriweather:400]

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9rYD2kR/Dead-Of-Night2.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost b]color:#8283b5[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar]width:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ahoy

She/Her
Twenty-Six
January 12th
Castelia City, Unova
Demisexual
Travel Nurse
Civilian
0 height
0 height
"Talk to me, I Love that Sound, Out of Words When Your Around"
awards
9 posts
Hadley Bowen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hadley
Hadley Bowen
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2021 6:05:12 GMT
Hadley Bowen Avatar
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

Talk to me, I love that sound,
out of words when you're around

Maybe she had been too foolish to keep travelling at night though she was so close to her destination, Hadley took in a struggling breath as she felt like the whole world was caving in, swallowing her whole in the darkness that closed in around her vision. She had been doing so much better at one point, the dark used to scare her worse but once upon a time she could stare into the darkness and find that she was not as afraid as she once was. 'But that was when you were here-' The words stutter in her mind, the image of gentle coal black eyes and white gold causes something in her heart to ache and Hadley's grip on her own shirt to tighten. It feels like so long ago, almost a lifetime ago that he had taken her hand, called her name like it mattered, and gave her courage that she could never find in herself. Hadley found out soon after that she was hoping for someone to look at her in that way always, and the idea of it scared her so badly that she ran, ran so far and so fast that there was no way he would ever think of her again, she was as fleeting as summer rain after all. It was all in her mind anyway, it was impossible and maybe it was that very idea that it wasn't exactly one sided this time that scared her more than anything. Hadley did not deserve anyone, let alone him, and was certainly not worthy of the gentle way he treated her. Was it the darkness that made it hard to breath or these thoughts of him? She could not tell anymore, but she supposed it didn't matter.

Unable to hold out any longer she pressed the button on her pokeball, it took the form of her Mareep, who let out a quiet noise of what sounded like concern before the terrified woman, the electric types thick wool shook building up the static and causing the light on her tail to glow. The light immediately caused her to relax, it took away the thoughts, the monsters in the back of her mind and made her able to smile softly at her little savior. She'd hug the static filled electric type if she could but Hadley knew that wasn't exactly the best idea in the world right now.

"You certainly are my lifesaver."

Her words are softly spoken, whispered in the dead of night, honest and soaked in so much emotion it was a wonder that tears weren't springing to those large brown eyes. But Hadley cannot remember the last time she cried, and instead of tears she smiled because that is the only thing she really knows how to do. She hears a noise and stands up quickly, for a moment there is a resurfaced feeling of fear inside of her because what would be out there in the dark if not for something dangerous? But when she sees a man and his pokemon she relaxes, perhaps it was foolish but to her people were not scary, though she knew the darkness in some of them it was easier for her to face that head on than to deal with something less real. The imagination was much more terrifying to her. Something in the way he looks and walks, with a purpose, reminds her of herself in a way, of needing some type of distraction perhaps? Her hands clench and relax in a constant motion, the only sign of her hesitation before she is moving over to him, her dear Mareep letting out a protesting baa but following along anyway, staying a source of light and comfort. Large brown eyes are curious, probing for answers she wanted to find out from him. It was also a nice way of throwing aside all the negatives the night seems to bring.

"It's kinda late, are you looking for something?"

Hadley glances around the dark route, as if she herself was also on a search for whatever he was looking for though she has no clue what it might be or if he was even looking for something in general. In all honesty she was probably just using him, wanting something to clear her mind of the past and give her a reason to smile but that didn't need to be known right now. She shouldn't have to put her selfishness on blast like that.

"Maybe I can help?"

Hopeful eyes, a kind smile with no sign of the fear that nags in the back of her mind, forever pulling and trying to claim a hold on her. But it would not take her again tonight, well...not at this moment at least.

NOTES: she's a little angsty guess it must be that kinda night!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2021 3:07:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD INKAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWITCHEROO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNORLAX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HAMMER ARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2021 1:19:01 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

He followed behind his Pokemon in silence, hands nestled inside the pockets of his jacket. Subconsciously, the thumb of Killian's right hand played with the top of his cigarette pack. He hadn't felt a craving like this for such a long time. "I really am stressed." he sighed, tempted to cave. Something told him that it would be pointless if he did. He could smoke a hundred cigarettes, but the stress would still be there. It wasn't going away - not this time.

Killian encountered the Snorlax before he ran into the girl. It had been sleeping like Snorlax's were known to do. Dealing with it had been easy for him. The tag-team of Talon and Loveless was something to be feared. He caught it inside of the spare Pokeballs he had with him. Shortly after he did was when he encountered Hadley.

The girl, pretty with almond eyes and brunette hair, approached Killian with a smile. "Aren't we all technically looking for something?" he answered dramatically. Killian laughed, "No, but really, I'm not looking for anything special." expect to get a little lost.

Killian matched her smile with one of his own. "You're one to talk about it being late, though. Isn't it dangerous for a young woman to be out here by herself at night?" of course, she wasn't really alone. She had the Mareep with her, but that would hardly stop someone from trying anything.

"I should be the one asking if you need help."
NOTES: Come to me Murkrow.

TAG:

[newclass=.killianheader]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/9rYD2kR/Dead-Of-Night2.png);width:525px;height:100px;font-size:45px;margin-bottom:10px;margin-left:-30px;margin-top:-30px;border-bottom: 2px #8283b5 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianheader div]background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #5543b1, #934A98); /* For Chrome and Safari */ background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #5543b1, #934A98); /* Standard syntax; must be last */ -webkit-background-clip: text;background-clip: text;color: transparent;width:500px;padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbody]background-color:#333333;border:2px solid #222;border-top:none;border-bottom:none;width:465px;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody h1]color:#7a7a7a;margin:15px 0px 5px 25px;padding: 0px 20px;width:300px;word-spacing:3px;border-left: solid 1px #8283b5;border-right: solid 1px #8283b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianbody table b]color:#8283b5;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:14px;font-family:monospace;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianbottom]width:527px;height:25px;background-color:#8283b5;[/newclass]

[newclass=.killianpost]text-align:justify;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:1px;padding:35px;color:#E7EFE8;background-color:#333333;line-height:15px;clear:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.killianpost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#000;border:2px solid #925c8c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ahoy

She/Her
Twenty-Six
January 12th
Castelia City, Unova
Demisexual
Travel Nurse
Civilian
0 height
0 height
"Talk to me, I Love that Sound, Out of Words When Your Around"
awards
9 posts
Hadley Bowen DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hadley
Hadley Bowen
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2021 17:44:24 GMT
Hadley Bowen Avatar
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

Talk to me, I love that sound,
out of words when you're around

Distractions were usually welcome for Hadley in the dead of night, though it wasn't ever often you could catch the young woman out here at a time like this but it had been a rare sense of confidence in her own abilities that had pushed her much too far tonight and she was paying the price. She would not be making that mistake again, that much was certain though she was not surprised that something like this had backfired for her and Hadley counted herself incredibly lucky that she has Keav, her Mareep, there to light the path for her. She had been stuck in the dark for far too long in her life, and Keav had been a gift she could never repay. Not anymore anyway and that was okay, life was supposed to be endlessly moving forward and she was simply along for the ride.

The man in front of her seemed friendly, though Hadley was never the best judge of character because she saw good in everyone despite how often it was proven wrong in this world she could not help but give everyone she met the benefit of the doubt. To Hadley though, he was the perfect way to keep her mind off the darkness surrounding her, her vision was horrible in it and her thoughts were always against her when she was alone. It was why she could never sleep, why she wishes for morning with such desperation or why she reaches out to meet with someone she doesn't even know.

Hadley chuckles softly when he laughs, shrugging slightly at the question moved back to her, was everyone really looking for something? It sounded much more personal than what she was expecting, a way of making her think perhaps? Or simply trying to take the question off of himself? Hadley is curious, always wanting more than what others were willing to give but this time she does not push the boundaries too much, not just yet.

"I suppose it's not a bad night for a walk then? I find it hard to sleep myself sometimes, moving around helps."

It does not help sleep come faster but merely helps time to pass and for her mind to calm a little at a time. He speaks next about the danger of being out at night, she knows this more than most but not exactly for the right reasons you would think. Her eyes glance over to blinking lights in the dark, heartbeat intensifying for a moment before she realizes it was an Inkay bouncing through the route, seemingly minding it's own business at the moment and so she relaxes, her brown eyes meet his once again and still manages a small smile.

"I'm just looking for a distraction right now."

An honest answer, emotion spiking them without hesitation because Hadley rarely hides these types of things. There was too much going on right now, her mind was her greatest enemy and it was a blessing to be around someone else, even if they would not understand or even care. That did not matter to her, it never has, Hadley can care enough for the both of them.

"I hope you don't mind if I use you as that for right now, it's been a long night."

NOTES: passing on the Inkay
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2021 6:58:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WOOLOO APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLUFFY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COTTON GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAKE DOWN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COPYCAT

[break]
[attr="class","reward2"]KILLIAN CAUGHT SNORLAX!

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2021 5:17:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar

"It's a great night for a walk." Killian replies, taking a deep, exaggerated breath of the midnight air. As he exhales, Killian flashes her a sympathetic smile. He's quite familiar with insomnia. Its icy embrace used to torment him during the early years of his life. That was before he had to help soothe his demons. Killian still struggled with it from time to time. His mind too active, too filled with thoughts and questions to sleep.

An eyebrow arches at her question, and Killian thinks for a moment. Did he mind being used? Not really. He pretty much wanted to use her for the same reason. It seemed only fair that he allowed himself to be her distraction as well.

Before he can reply, a Pawniard steps out from the shadows of a nearby bush. Talon is quick to react, lashing out with an Outrage that knocks the Pokemon on its butt. Killian's movements are just as swift as he tosses a Pokeball. He waits to retrieve it and focuses back on the girl.

"I can be a distraction - it wouldn't be the first time." nor would it be the last. "How exactly would you like for me to distract you? I have many talents." all the good ones were reserved solely for .

But Killian doubted she'd care if he used his lesser charms to keep the girl entertained.
NOTES: Come to me Umbreon.

TAG:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,881 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 1:52:56 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]KILLIAN CAUGHT PAWNIARD!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]YOU RECEIVE 10 PD!