2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Raiders 3: 2 Ark 2 Furious [m]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 5:43:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
7/5 TAGGING

kaz stood in awe as zac managed to deal with the rockets with ease. as they were backed into a corner he went and collected the pokeballs off their persons as well as toss anything else they might have been of use to them and handed them off to his clawitzer who managed to break down a few potions and battle items with its large claw. as they did their clean up the two rocket grunts were quick to start spilling the beans, after all the looming thread of zac was something they didn't want to deal with.

"ok ok! we were sent here to look for anything those alien guys left behind! they turned this whole place upside down so our boss wanted to see if we could salvage anything! ain't turn up anything yet though so...uh...ya think you could let us...go?" kazimir let out a chuckle as he was stacking their pokeballs together in a small tower as he turned to face them, "i mean we could, or we could turn ya into the rangers. i'm kinda leaning towards the latter, how about you zac?"

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 2:18:42 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac brushed himself off, looking between the worried faces of the grunts. They were the only two rockets still conscious, and Yucca crouched behind the pair, her tail rasping across the cave floor.     
    "I mean we could, or we could turn ya into the rangers. I'm kinda leaning towards the latter, how about you Zac?" Kazimir asked, and Yucca let out a hiss like breath escaping from a punctured lung. "Not the rangers!" said the smaller, male grunt. "Please, just let us go. I'm new, and I've got family in Lavaridge. They can't find out! Please, I don't want them to..." Behind him, Yucca rustled her tail, and the man bit his lip. He fell silent, and Zac noticed just how young he was. "We can't just let you go, mate. You were attacking local Pokemon, mining without a permit, and based on the stack of Pokeballs we found you've either been stealing from trainers or over-catching."
    "You can't hold us for long," said the other grunt. She had a sneer like a cornered Houndoom, and was straight-backed despite the beating. "We'll escape before you get us back to town." she said with a smug chuckle. She flexed against her bindings, loosening them a little. "Rope and chains are our bread and butter."
    "Sounds bad for your teeth," Zac said, tightening her ropes and adding another knot. He looked over to the smaller grunt, who had been silent since his outburst. "We're not letting ya go, but if you can help us out a bit then there might be a way outta this that doesn't end in a cell."
    The boy looked up, eyes hopeful. Zac held up an overdesigned device that Kaz had found on one of the unconscious rockets. It was big enough to require both hands, and had a wide, green screen that stretched between two handles. The screen showed a dull grid speckled with flashing lights and red crosses. "Tell us how this works and maybe we can work something out. Is it a radar? A tracker?"

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 12:42:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
7/5 TAGGING

"ugh fine...its supposed to help us find some rocks here in these falls." the grunt suddenly yelped as he felt a foot suddenly dig into his side as his colleague was trying to kick him in the face but failed to reach. "hey they caught us alright?! its not like we're going anywhere...so yeah our bosses wanted us to use that to find some rocks out here. said something about a big meteorite hidden around here and they wanted to see if more of 'em were out here."

kaz pressed a few buttons on the machine and suddenly a dot appeared on its screen as it turned on, showing it to zac and the grunts for all of them to see. "looks like they weren't kidding about it. something's nearby south of us. maybe we'll hold onto this thing, get some friends of ours to check it out themselves. y'know after we see it for ourselves." a sly grin spread on his face as kazimir looked through some of the other pathways that surrounded them to see if they would line up to where they need to go.

"as for those guys...i dunno zac think we should just leave them here for a while while we go treasure hunting? i'm sure you got some snacks and charja cola for them to drink so they don't starve while they wait. not that they'll get far." with that he took out a pokeball and let out a lucario that took one look at the rocket grunts and recognized their uniforms and dropped into a fighting stance with kazimir patting him on the shoulder. "skywalker here can keep an eye on them, whaddya think?

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 13:45:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Skywalker and Yucca make a good pair, I reckon," Zac said, as his Sceptile prowled behind the pair. Her tail leaves shook as she walked, sounding like a nest of dry rattlesnakes. 
    "Show me that radar mate, and let's see if we can make heads or tails of it." Zac looked at the item, and the blinking dot off to the South. "So there's a big bit of whatever off that way, and a whole bunch of interference on the way." Zac scratched his beard. "Yeah we've gotta go see what it is."
    As Kaz's suggestion, he put some snacks and Charja-Cola within reach of the prisoners. He didn't make any cliche warnings. The presence of Skywalker and Yucca said more than words could.
    The tunnel South branched almost immediately, and even following the blinking radar they were quickly lost. "Mate I think the walls are weird down here. They look almost melted. Not recently by any stretch. Check this out!" Zac said, pointing towards a warped layer of rock. "See the speckling and fusing on this bit? It's an impactite. You only get this from meteor strikes." Zac chuckled, realizing what he'd just said. "Where else would we see it, right?" 
    He squinted at something half-buried in the wall before brushed away a layer of loose rock. Underneath was a glittering shard the color of burnt caramel. Zac carefully removed it, admiring the luster. As he brought it close, the machine started whooping and whistling loudly. "Mate...I think this is the sort of thing they were after..."

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 13:40:18 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
TAGGING

[attr="class","pokkenger"]
following zac along the path where the radar was taking them kazimir also took notice of the walls. sure enough they did look like they were melted by any meteors coming down on this place. "yeah but how does a meteor go this deep into the ground. up top they usually leave craters with them smack dab in the middle. this looks like it was also drilled down into here." as zac stopped kazimir didn't take any notice and bumped into the giant and quickly readjusted himself to look over the man's body only to hear the radar going crazy over something the ginger had pulled out of the wall.

the sight of it caused kazimir to squint as he tried to focus his vision on the strange stone, or crystal as it seemed to shimmer even in the low light they had. "that kinda looks like amber. but i thought that was made from tree sap that went solid over a thousand years ago, last time i check there wasn't a tree inside the falls, and i've scoured this place top to bottom. maybe it fell in from the outside?" it still didn't explain what it was doing here however and that was still a mystery in of itself.

"well at least we found what they were looking for i think. think we should take it to a scientist? i've heard there's a few that do research on the area and after that last battle here i bet they're just itching to find something new."

[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2021 16:34:23 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac couldn't take his eyes off their find. Was it amber? It was certainly the right color, but it didn't look like a big glob of sap. Instead it looked like a crystalline shard. Just what was it? "I think taking it to a scientist is a great idea." They searched the tunnel a bit longer, but there was only the single piece to be found. 

They returned to the captured Rockets, who were munching on snacks under Yucca's merciless glare. "We got your thing working, so you've earned a bit of leniency," Zac said, though he made no move to undo the ropes. He knelt down next to them. "I'm enrolling you both in the Fallarbor Rangers. You need to learn respect for these caves, and they'll have you out here doing geological sampling and cleanup. Sound good?" The boy was silent, his eyes far away. The woman swore at him. "Well it's that or jail, so make up your mind before we get into town. Let's head back guys!" 

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,257 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2021 4:30:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(officer)