may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
Give some supportance to the bending twigs.
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2021 5:22:32 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 elijah laughs at the click of her tongue. a rare noise. it's unpracticed and coarse. with an amused colour flooding his face, he nods to join her in her silent criticism.

"most everyone— but mostly the unhinged." elijah says. "i don't trust that dorian guy. too much blood on his hands. this girl named natsuki keeps flirting with me too, when i just want to be alone." he chugs the rest of his drink before slamming the mug on the counter. grumbling, he slides it roughly toward the bartender's side.

"we're similar then. fuck the people persons."

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 6:02:42 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Her jaw turned a few uncertain degrees. But still, “Cheers to that.” She clinked an empty glass half-heartedly.

And then her thoughts returned to Dorian. Without the tequila, she might’ve kept it to herself, but decided to defend the man in her state. She considered him a friend, after all, at the very least—regardless of how fucked up he was. Lulu had a knack for overlooking habits like his. Difficult not to be the devil’s advocate when you’re a devil yourself.

saved my life. Can’t be all that bad.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 4:24:25 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "that's how they get you," elijah says, "they put on a friendly face, do you a few favours," his scowl does not waver on his lips, "and then when you least suspect it, they fuck it all up. not always their fault, mind you. sometimes it comes from the top."

he wishes he could have another swig. the beer bubbles in his gut as if in the middle of some primal cook.

"if i were you, i'd keep your eyes peeled." elijah says. "just healthier that way." he asks for a refill with the knock of his hand.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 7:16:27 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Sure. Advice to live by.” She briefly raised her glass to the air an inch and then took a sip through a small, numb smile.

The suggestion was mulled over a moment, and her eyes regarded the scar down his face. “Is that what happened to you?” Then, realizing how disjointed her drunken thought process was, clarified: “They fucked it all up?”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 19, 2021 5:05:53 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 "oh, not dorian. if that's what you mean." the mug returns to his hand. a glacial shell melts against his palm. "i meant higher ups. those in charge. people you trust."

he summons the fresh pour to his mouth. as the hops drizzle down his throat, elijah's eyes do not leave lulu. he pulls the drink away with a satisfied gasp.

"we're all just trying to survive, is what i'm trying to say, and none of us are above stepping on someone else's head to do so." elijah claws a slick layer of beer off his upper lip with his bottom teeth. "i've done it before. have you?"

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,373 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 21:50:35 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The gasp bothered her a little. Why did people do that? Nonetheless she watched the man consume his beverage with lazing curiosity.

“Sure, sure.” She ordered another drink she likely didn’t need. At least at this point, there was pacing. “More than I’d like to admit, if I’m honest, but who here isn’t a bit of a sleezy fuck, eh?”

She eyed back at him, deadpanning while propping her jaw on a couple fingers as the bartender poured. “I don’t trust any of you.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

eli
he/him
may 15
oldale
Bisexual
apothecary
executive
single
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
620 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elijah
elijah gardner
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2021 4:23:52 GMT
elijah gardner Avatar
 a smile creeps in underneath his lips. as he savours the taste of hops against the roof is his mouth, tongue flat against ridged palate, he takes in lulu's deadpan look with contentment.

it does not bother him.

but he finds it interesting to be on the receiving end of stolidity. he raises his glass, the beer an unsteady sea. its horizon ever-changing as it tips and sloshes.

"cheers to that, lulu." elijah says. "cheers to that."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
unhinged [c]
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2021 3:42:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: