Two-Stepping Into Fallasy [C/PAST]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 13:49:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

It happened so quickly. Alisons eyes widened from the pure shock, her hands clasping over each other as they covered her gaping mouth. "A-Andy! I'm so sorry!! Are you ok??" She quickly rushed over, bending down to be at his height level. Alison didn't even use a lot of force to kick the football, she really didn't expect it to hit Andy.

"Do you feel dizzy? Does it hurt? Oh gods that's a lot of blood, you wanna sit down? ahhh I'm so Sorry! Andy!!" Her questions were all over the place and it was clear that Alison wasn't thinking straight, even though she was the one uninjured.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 17, 2021 12:16:18 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]
[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
He tasted it before he really even felt the pain. The coppery flavor of blood was never a welcome one on the tongue. Shaking his head as he purposefully fell back onto his butt, his hands cupped his face to avoid another of the life fluid spilling onto his shirt. A task they were largely failing at. His pokemon hovered close, somewhat worried about his injured trainer.
[break][break]
''Gastly!'' Later in life perhaps injuries such as this would become so common that he could only laugh. His sister was all over him like white on rice on a paper plate in a snow storm. ''We just need like... some paper towels or something...'' The reply came dazed and nasily. ''Why did you kick it so seriously?''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]
[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]
--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 20, 2021 16:46:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Alison nodded ferociously when Andy said he needed paper towels. Her gaze quickly swept around their surroundings; not a single roll of paper towel in sight. She mildly panicked before remembering that there would be some in the bathroom.

“I uh! I didn’t mean to!” she states to her brother answering his question, she then rises back onto her feet and points back towards the building. “I’ll be right back! Just going to grab some towels!”

She glanced at her brothers Ghastly before leaving. “Keep an eye on him for me, I’ll be back in a split sec!” She raced back into the building, skidding to a stop when she reached the bathroom. With lightning like speed she grabbed the entire roll and rushed back to her brother.

Here!!!” She exclaimed, sweaty and out of breath, once again tossing the object at him.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON May 24, 2021 22:33:17 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Gastly?'' Not understanding, how could she have damaged his trainer and just suddenly go right to helping? None the less, he watched her hurry back into the house as his eyes flitted down to the bleeding boy. What was he supposed to do here? No healing moves were in his repertoire. The ghostly orb instead rubbed against the top of the boy's head.
[break][break]
''Gastly...'' Andy looked up over the hands cupping his nose. ''Yah reary cold.'' Lifting slightly, Epitaph couldn't tell if that was meant to be a compliment or a criticism. It wasn't long before the girl returned to tend to the boy with some human face wipers, and the pokemon hovered out of the way.
[break][break]
''Phuehf.'' Strange vocalizations occurred as he mopped at his mouth and nostrils. After discarding a paper towel or two, he gazed back up at his sister, betrayed, paper towel stuffed in his nose. ''Yug know eh hath sporks. What waz ya thinfin?'' There was a good reason for his dislike as well given this was typically how he ended up.

--

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 26, 2021 11:30:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Despite the sudden request, Andy’s ghastly did a good job in watching over him, even if he just helplessly stared at the boy. Alison felt a little eased when the bleeding slowed down somewhat, and she nervously tapped her fingers together. “welll.. you also felt the same way about dancing so..” she grins a little finding the situation to be funny in a strange way. “i just wanted to change your mind.. you might grow to like it later on you know?

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2021 20:56:52 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Leth do wun inducthrinatun atah thyme,'' he spat. Epitaph looked between the boy and his sister. Was there some malicious trick here? The notion caused it to bristle slightly at the girl, but then why had she gone and gotten the paper towels? Deflating some, perhaps he was over paranoid from all the fights other children picked with his trainer.
[break][break]
''Sinth when duh ya like foothball anyway?'' Wasn't the stereotype like that girls cared little for sports and more for... dollies? Playing house? Insufferable nagging practice? None the less, he was genuinely curious, enough that it wasn't buried under his throbbing face. She wondered if this was something she had picked up from their bother.

--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2021 3:20:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Alison couldn’t understand what Andy was saying at all. Her head tilted in confusion and she nods, pretending that whatever he said that she understood. She gives her brothers ghastly a quick slide glance, as she felt the pokemon was giving her a death glare which was understandable.

The next words that came out of her little brothers mouth was much more understandable. “oh I saw this one match on the television, it was really fun and since then I’ve always wanted to play it.” She smiles while speaking, the match she saw still vivid in her mind. She was the type of person who liked doing new things, and wanted to expand her skills and creativity even more. “though I can’t play that much.. no one really wants to play..” Mom was busy, her other brother was gone and Andy clear had a distaste for sports that Alison didn’t even realize till a second ago.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 2:31:22 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

''Jus dake wuna thus fookbal hooligans tha crum very gam.'' Jocks. Never had Andy cared for them, and they certainly didn't care for him either. Then again he could see why his sister didn't want to date one those brainless muscle heads. She might end up just like him if she tried to practice with one of them.
[break][break]
''Ay wun't tal mum, bup ya oh meh.'' The ultimatum was delivered with a thrust blood stained finger. After all, he didn't wish to come out of this with only a busted nose. ''Lemmeh fund Hunphreh,'' he said wandering off in search of the butler. Although the maid would do too.

--

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,759 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 2:35:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: