4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 11:18:29 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Opportunities had presented themselves and she’d taken them. It had left her with a few bruises.

What had, in reality, been violence and torture, had been restrung in her mind as a series of one-night stands on a little too much tequila—perhaps negating their namesake at this point. She was sore, and a bit roughed up, but for all she knew, she’d discovered a new side of herself. It was confusing. In her head it was all consensual, but there was something alarmingly off about it. That feeling hadn’t quite settled in yet, though.

At this point, she’d only just left ’s arms, in one way or another.

She wouldn’t be able to lie to Sabine—the woman she had left with the intention of returning to climb into bed with the night of her disappearance. Her body would tell its own story, but luckily, the woman had not shown any desire to be exclusive—at least not on her end. Maybe this would save her. Whatever amount of jealousy existed in her would surely soon be discovered.

She hadn’t realized how soon, though.

Her Klefki reached with a key to unlock the door, swinging it open for her. Her steps reverberated off the high ceilings. It felt like she hadn’t been home in a while. She turned, feeling as though she might’ve had company.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2021 19:48:51 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
It had been unexpected.[break][break]

When she'd arrived at Lulu's penthouse, she'd been under the impression that she would be meeting the young woman there. They had established a routine - whether it was healthy or not was up for debate, however it had been working for them. They were having fun, enjoying each others company, perhaps over-indulging.[break][break]

And, upon entering Lulu's door to see one of the paintings she had purchased when they'd first officially met, she had found herself bumping into the woman's Houndoom rather than Lulu herself. Her nose wrinkled at the sight of the beast, much preferring the presence of a feline instead.[break][break]

For whatever reason, perhaps one that Sabine Calcifet was unwilling to voice aloud, she had stayed well past her norm. She'd been stood up, it appeared, and it wouldn't occur to her until later that the fact her Houndoom had remained was suspicious. The woman she knew was careful, both unpredictable and predictable in her attention to detail and meticulous habits.[break][break]

The hellhound had been incredibly restless upon her arrival, and every visit since. She'd even had to feed the damned thing.[break][break]

And, after several calls being directed immediately to her voicemail, a bubble of concern rose to the surface and Sabine found herself unable to shake it and ignore it. Lulu had become someone of importance to her, someone she hesitantly found herself in favor of, affectionate for.[break][break]

It was that pressing need, that bubbling rage and concern that drew her to show up once again at Lulu's place. But this time, the woman had come home.[break][break]

"Did you lose your phone, Lulu?"[break][break]

There is a note of both relief and anger in the bite of her tone, and her bright green eyes stare daggers into the woman's back, shifting to her face as Lulu turns to face her.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 10, 2021 1:03:50 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

The Houndoom lingered by the princess, even as its trainer walked in. The demon dog was silent, not giving away either of them, seeming to want to relish in Lulu’s surprise just as much as this woman who had not yet been won over by its charm. Also, there was something terribly off about her scent—not in a way that Sabine would pick up on, unfortunately.

She spun at the voice, startled, and finding her body jump a bit more than she was used to. It was almost as if her body was in a hyper-defensive state. Fuck, Sabine.”

Seeing the smaller woman across the room from her, she gave a sigh which was simultaneously relieved, but preparing for an onslaught. “Scared me. Look, I didn’t intend to disappear on you, but some work things came up that I had to tend to and—Oh shit, Djall..”

“Ahh… Did you feed him?” How could she have simply forgotten he’d been home for days? 

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 16:07:51 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine is already frowning, but that frown deepens into something akin to concern at the violent manner in which Lulu responds. There is fear in the way the woman jumps, a fear that Sabine had never seen before.[break][break]

"Uh-huh.. and you didn't intend to disappear on your Pokemon either, I take it? What the fuck, Lulu?"[break][break]

Her arms cross over her chest, her posture uninviting and suspicious. There is a defensiveness in her tone and in her posture that extends over Djall as well as herself. [break][break]

"Someone had to feed him, no? Since you were busy with 'work things'."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 17:45:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She watched the woman take on a more defensive stance than she’d expected. Her stare passed between the two, slowly narrowing some. “As though they weren’t work things.”

Lulu walked over and past the two, and strange scents caused the Houndoom to growl some at her approach. Then, there was a low whine, which Lulu had never heard before from the beast. It stayed by the princess’ side, and as the scientist looked down at it, black hair would fall to the side to expose a small bruise on her face which she was unaware of.

She turned then, and hands went to work preparing coffee. Her face was utterly perplexed as she faced the expensive backsplash at that end of a long marble counter. The sounds echoed some in the high-ceilinged abode.

“I’m sorry. Thank you.” Apologies and vocalized appreciation came extremely few and far between with this one. To get both simultaneously? While the very least of what was absolutely warranted, it was incredible. “I suppose I lost track of time.” Even admitting fault. What a concept.

As she waited for the brew—finally one which reflected her wealth—she looked back to Sabine again, leaning some on the counter and crossing her arms to mirror the woman. Her natural amber eyes were alit with sunlight through the window. No contacts, no glasses. Her vision had been repaired.

“Coffee?” she asked.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 18:17:07 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine's lips purse, unconvinced and unimpressed. When Lulu approaches and the Houndoom growls and whines, Sabine shifts her weight uncomfortably, glancing from the beast to the woman. And when she does, and Lulu looks down, Sabine catches a glimpse of the bruise previously hidden behind her dark hair.[break][break]

It takes her breath away, concern replacing her earlier anger. Lulu moves on to the coffee machine and it is the woman's apology followed by her humility that pushes Sabine to pursue the discomfort in her belly. Something was wrong, was different.[break][break]

"Lulu, look at me."[break][break]

And without waiting for her to turn around, Sabine moves to close the distance and brush hair from the woman's cheek. Her thumb brushes bruised skin delicately and she sucks in a breath as she studies Lulu's face.[break][break]

"Where were you? You're hurt, you're on edge, you won't look me in the eye. Something happened, didn't it?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 19:03:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

Concern was not something that Lulu expected—and she certainly hadn’t expected it to overpower all other feelings apparent on the smaller woman’s face. Her eyes met hers, and it was notable how different Sabine’s touch felt, compared to the spectral, false memories of that of . This was real. Gentle. Caring.

She pondered the sensation a moment and the differences. Of course, while it simultaneously attracted her; softened her, security was something Lulu knew little what to do with anymore. It had come, perhaps, too late for her.

Lulu turned away to retrieve the mug. The smell of the blonde, highly caffeinated roast wafted. “I’m fine, Sab.” This was not the first bruise that had come to her attention, however. Lulu was finding them all over. They seemed minor; a few bumps maybe, but their coloring was deep, mostly healed. Old.

She grappled mentally with how to explain herself. Tried as she might have, she strangely couldn’t pull specific details from her memory. Her mind vaguely filled in the gaps, but it only covered so much until the magnifying glass came out.

“I’m not hurt or… on edge.” Sure.

Lulu eyed the princess a moment, and then decided it perhaps wouldn’t hurt anything. “I’ve been investigating someone.” That surely wouldn’t be enough, if she knew the woman at all, so she amended, .”

With a sigh, she set the mug down on the countertop and rested her forearms on it. “Ran into him in a bar one day, and saw an opportunity, and I’ve been a ’friend’ ever since.” A finger slowly spun the mug, fidgeting. Not nervously. Lulu always fidgeted. “I had been trying to get closer and closer, but things… fell off. Before we met, which is why you don’t know.” Sure. “I thought the opportunities had run dry, but… I’m back to it.” Sex. Apparently, it was very enthusiastic.

She wasn’t trying to veil it, but she didn’t exactly come out and say it either. She figured Sabine could and would deduce it on her own.

Her eyes flicked back at her to gauge any reaction. They had both come to an understanding that this was not an exclusive sort of deal, right? Besides, this was work. “Team Rocket comes first, unfortunately. I would have missed my chance to go along with him had I come back to tell you.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 15:33:29 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
When Lulu pulls away, Sabine's hand lingers a moment, suspended in the air. She doesn't know what to do or what else to say. She's avoiding, denying the issue, trying to convince her that nothing was wrong. But Sabine wasn't an idiot, and neither was the woman's Houndoom. [break][break]

Suspicion lights up in Sabine's emerald gaze at the mention of Fernando Silph. She had heard the man's name before, known about his heritage and his business. Why he was so interesting that it prompted Lulu to investigate him, however, eluded her. He was just another uninteresting celebrity, a name that brought a raised eyebrow and nothing more.[break][break]

"So you were with him, then? Blew me off for a warmer bed?"[break][break]

There was jealousy there, but it was guarded. She had no reason to be upset, as Sabine hadn't exactly been exclusive to the woman either - and she'd been up front about it. As conniving as she was, she wasn't the type to be outright dishonest. Not regarding her sex life, anyway. There was nothing to be gained by lying.[break][break]

"And what exactly did you find? A trophy room of stellar business deals? He's a businessman, Lulu, I don't think he's someone Rocke is too concerned about."[break][break]

At the very least, he was of no interest to Sabine. But she wasn't exactly in deep with Rocket in the same sense Lulu was. She was a businesswoman and an investor funding the organization for her own financial benefit. Investigating people wasn't her job, so she didn't care.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 1:01:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

It wasn’t typical for someone to express any amount of jealousy over Lulu’s affection. She so rarely displayed it to people who were not toeing the line of ‘enemy.’ Those close to her in life had typically been cold. Cruel. Neglectful. Manipulative. Emotionally detached. She chased pain, relentlessly, because it was what she knew. On the exterior, her defenses had manifested in brutish competitiveness and a craving for someone who bit back. She was well on her way to becoming what had ruined her. Continuing the cycle.

But Sabine was different. The look of jealousy in her mesmerizing gaze struck something that had collected dust within Lulu; something that Tapu Fini and , the other ‘big guns,’ and all of his fucking dittos had not reached.

Dark lashes blinked at her, processing a strange feeling that came with sensing the princess’s standoffishness. At the mention of warmer bed, she denied it. No. It was firm, albeit a blatant lie—at least, in her head it was. Really, it was the truth. What a mindfuck—no pun intended.

She considered for a moment. How much trouble would she get in for divulging the initiative against the avatars? Her trust for Sabine was growing, but perhaps it was not quite there yet. Instead, she opted to list the rest of his avenues of influence.

“Silph is a businessman, certainly, first and foremost. That’s why he’s someone to worry about.” Greed. Looking for a come-up at every corner. At least, this was how the breed operated—she knew it well. She considered that a moment. “Secondly, he’s an avatar, a gym leader, a councilman, and CEO of one of the most successful companies in the world.” That was a lot. That was sort of a like a god. She nodded. “We’re concerned.”

Lulu wondered in that moment, why had the last week happened? As soon as she tried to reason with herself, it was as if she hit a mental fog.

Her eyes dropped back to her coffee and a sigh left her. The amount of conflict in her head was deafening, and she shut her eyes, taking one deep breath. A hand went to reach for a drawer which contained a deck of cards, which Sabine would likely know well. Lulu played solitaire in the morning, like clockwork, to ‘align her focus.’ It went together with her first cup of coffee like a cigarette. However, this time, she rejected the compulsion. The drawer shut again, and no cards were removed.

Instead, she sipped her coffee, placed it down, and then went to stand in front of the woman. If allowed, a hand would go to take hers. “The warmest bed lately is here, with you.”

Her gaze went to hold hers if it could, thumb brushing atop smoother knuckles.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 17:14:18 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
It wasn't love that Sabine felt, but something adjacent. When she looked at Lulu, jealousy bubbled to the surface with more ferocity than anticipated. She had never been the type to keep her attention in one place for too long, but Lulu was different. She was a challenge, a puzzle with many different results dependent on the path she took. Like a maze, but far more complicated. She was a mystery, and Sabine was far more curious than anyone gave her credit for. More intelligent, too.[break][break]

And it was because of this that she stood across from Lulu now to push her. She wanted answers but all she was getting was more questions. Her no, while firm, is not convincing. She knows when she's being lied to, because she herself was so damn good at the game, herself. And yet.. [break][break]

Her eyes narrow, however, curosity and intrigue lighting up behind her eyes. Lulu goes into detail about the man, and Sabine is impressed to find that she wasn't aware of nearly any of this. Granted, Galarian hierarchy paid little mind to much else aside from their own concerns, but she had heard nothing of this calibre from .[break][break]

Or perhaps she had, and she simply hadn't cared to listen.[break][break]

"He sounds like an asset, not necessarily a threat. Hmm.."[break][break]

They weren't concerned- they were interested. She could taste the temptation as strong as the coffee cooling in her mug. Rocket needed him, likely. Needed his connections, his power, his influence. He was a concern because he was bigger than they were. If he didn't agree with their views, Rocket could easily be crushed beneath his thumb.[break][break]

"But people like him, businessmen with the world at their fingertips- they're only as powerful as you allow them to be. Take away their connections, the people they need, their assets.. and they're nothing."[break][break]

Sabine seems momentarily lost in thought but she is too keen on details that she inevitable notices Lulu disallowing a habit. The drawer closes and the woman instead turns to approach her. Coffee abandoned and Sabine's knuckles brushed with the flat of her thumb. It prompts a soft sigh that could have been surprise, and Sabine's attention lifts from Lulu's hand-- no, it had never left her face, even despite her train of thought having been lost.[break][break]

"Mmm..."[break][break]

Satisfaction curls the edges of her perfect lips into a smile. She laces her fingers through the woman's, rearranging her hesitant touch to be more permanent. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2021 5:55:30 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

An asset. The thought had crossed her mind, only to be dashed. The thing that kept him from being all powerful to Hoenn? Rocket’s was the one hand Silph had (presumably) not yet managed to shake. He was too strong to threaten and bend to their will—if not by the force of his avatarship, then in the numbers of the cavalry which surrounded him. It didn’t matter how valuable something was if it was unobtainable—and if it was dangerous? Best to destroy it.

Removal was a solid plan, really.

But of course, the whispering memories of his skin halted reason. There was a wall, there, protecting him—one he’d built, with the powers of a god.

Sabine presented a good suggestion. Take away his connections. Disappear the court, expose the king.

“That's a thought.”

Still one hell of an endeavor that one bullet could perhaps solve, with luck. Just had to catch Tapu Fini by surprise.

She mulled it over for less than seconds before hitting that same wall again as before. Then, all of it was shut away by force of Sabine’s smile. Lulu’s hand went up to run a finger lightly through the soft hair that framed the woman’s face, replacing some of it behind her ear to bring more skin into reach. Her fingertip brushed past a lobe, trailed a delicate jaw, cradled her chin with tenderness.

She spoke in hot air onto perfectly soft, underestimated lips of royalty. “You are beautiful, you know.” Nose brushed hers lightly. “And smart. I think I like it.”

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 1:28:03 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine can see the gears shifting behind her eyes. The woman is an intricate, complex series of cogs and wheels working together at a pace that she can't possibly keep up with. And yet it intrigues her, excites her beyond reason. The woman watches her carefully as Lulu puts the pieces together she'd been offered.[break][break]

"Have there been any records of avatars connections being severed?"[break][break]

There is a dangerous note to her question. From what she can gather from the doom and gloom of Lulu's explanation, Fernando's strongest pawn is his connection to the legendary Pokemon by his side. Whatever pull he had in the government and in business connections was an afterthought. Her parents royal pull had taken down countless, insignificant organizations and money pits in the past.[break][break]

But a bond with a God? That was a new one.[break][break]

Sabine's attention is severed from talks of sabotage and coup detat to the feeling of her hair being brushed aside. It elicits a sharp intake of breath, followed immediately by Sabine's piercing gaze wrapped up in Lulu's.[break][break]

Lips part partially in anticipation and partially as a result of satisfied surprise when Lulu breathes words against her lips.[break][break]

"Good."[break][break]

Sabine slides her hand against the small of Lulu's back, tugging her closer with an assertiveness that spells her intent. She moves forward to break the bond between the simple touches of skin on skin, tilting her nose to brush the woman's cheek as her own lips line up to capture the queen.[break][break]

There is a wicked smile pressed now to Lulu's lips, though not unfamiliar.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 4:55:24 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

“Not that we’re aware of, but that did come up.” had listed it as a possible method of ‘removal’ in the meeting he’d called. She didn’t elaborate, however. There was a gravity pulling on her.

Sabine was the light which shined from a polished diamond, and it commanded attention—something she had failed to give her over days of unannounced absence.

Typically, hours like these were spent working. Lulu was always in her lab, be it on the submarine or there in the apartment. The time they’d spent together had been mostly close to bedtime. Going out had not been much of a thing, either.

Today would be special.

Their lips met and she savored it for a long moment, thankful to be on the woman’s good side again. She pulled away, and mischief flashed as she smiled onto soft lips. “Come with me.”

Her fingers wound into others again and she attempted to drag her off towards a large walk-in closet, all but forgetting her fresh cup of coffee.

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 17:48:10 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
mossdeep city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
The familiar tingle of skin brushing skin, of shared breath and fingers finding purchase in an attempt to deepen and hold is savored for a long spell. It is Lulu that pulls away first, though the woman's fingers link through hers and pull her along. Though typically not one to be lead, to give chase, Sabine finds it impossible to pull away.[break][break]

"Hmm...?"[break][break]

Amusement leaves satisfied smile lines in her cheeks, and she temporarily forgets all prior worries in favor of indulging in Lulu's favor. [break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,358 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
you keep me [s][c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 19:17:54 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

A tentative growl rumbled from the hound at their feet as Lulu began pulling at the woman he was protecting. What had happened to her? Was she potentially dangerous, now? Something was not right.

The scientist’s attention was difficult to steal once it had settled on something. Sabine was led past him, and his abandoned warning died out with a frustrated whine. ’No. Listen to me.’

Fingertips brushed the bottom of the woman's palm as they crossed the marble of the open floor plan to a large closet. 

Reeling her in on the line of her arm, she stole one last kiss of darkness before turning on the light. On a soft fur rug, she pulled out a drawer which contained swimwear—in each of their sizes. They’d been picked out by Sabine during their shopping excursion and not yet used.

Small bits of fabric were set to the side, and she neared again. A touch was light and slow at first, teasing the hairs on her neck, before moving down slopes of ribs, and then to the edge of her carefully assembled style. There, it found function, aiming to peel each designer name off of her in no particular rush.

Eyes lingered on each exposure of skin, and her smile was nearly loving—if she was even capable of such a thing. “Haven’t shown you the roof yet.”

Djall lied on the bed beyond the doorway, head resting atop his large outstretched paws. The cogs were turning.