he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
icicle for your thoughts? [c/s]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 11:42:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz chooses not to comment how he has seen the mist twice now, once was to show off and the other was actually helpful for a missions he did with him. He's not even going to share how he faced off against the legend head to head with his Ultra Beast cause as blind as he usually was about reading the room. He was sure his boss seemed to have something against the Silph. Personally the guy always seemed nice enough, though he doesn't think he could also over look a lot of things he has been taught growing up either.[break][break]

For now the youngest of them just shrugs, "They choose who they choose in the end, they might be super human but they're still just people, and they have weaknesses," he gestures toward Lars, "Like I'm sure you and I could bring Lars to a heated warehouse and beat him," he says so nonchalantly as if it weren't a big deal. Clearly Razz was a man of great words.

[break][break]

+ + [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 0:31:38 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Oh, hell,” he grumbled as he crossed his arms. “Don’t get me started about summer weather. It’s terrible.”

To be fair, growing up in the City within the Crater made him much more adverse to terrible summer conditions—simply because there was a lot more water around, and Sootopolis was never too hot in the summer months.

“Summer, fire—whatever hot weather and I don’t go too well together. Even before—even before I turned into this,” he added with a nonchalant gesture.

Did he need explaining? Maybe not. Either way…

“You know what I find strange about these carrots?” he phrased the question, waiting for them to ponder about it. When he didn’t get an answer, he continued, “It’s how strange they’re still growing, without being disturbed by wild Pokémon, and all that…”

He wondered if any of them had noticed that at all.

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 9:49:30 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"Are you suggesting we beat up your boss, Razz?" Silver eyes glittered with no small amount of mischief, the serious tone of their conversation all but forgotten as Skyler poked some fun at Razz, feigning a  shocked expression that was quickly replaced by a wicked curl of her lips. "You're turning into a rebel. I like it. I'll make a pirate out of you yet, just need to get you used to Lapras ice sliding."

She still owed the younger man a visit to some random nightclub; maybe they could bring Lars along for the ride too. As long as she didn't wake up in the middle of the ocean like last time. 

"Better yet," Skyler started, a booted foot poking at the frigid earth around the nearby plant, "d'you think this thing is edible? For us humans, I mean. Like a plant popsicle? I think I'd like to try." Her own plants were nowhere near ready, however. That didn't mean that Captain Dross would give up on her idea. She'd get to eat that plant, she swore to herself, if only to sate her curiosity.

To hell with consequences.

"Hey Lars," Skyler's head tilted to the side, and anyone who knew anything about the captain would recognize the trouble that rode on her seemingly innocent words, "have you ever tried Lapras ice sliding?" 

Oceanide blinked dark, doe-like eyes in the Head Ranger's direction. Was it a trick of the light, or did the Lapras look actually excited about the prospect?

"First to scream buys the other lunch." She tilted her head to face Razz, grin widening. "You too, Razz." 

Oh boy.

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 10:26:11 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz doesn't mention much when his boss goes on about hot weather, honestly the heat didn't fuss him that much as he has started to grow quite accustom to it. Though he does react as the sudden accusation of wanting to beat up his boss because what!? "W-wait what? I didn't..." he pauses only now realizing his wording, "That was not how I--" he groans lightly knowing this was just her teasing. He's not entirely sure what it is about Skyler that makes him emote a bit more than usual but whatever she does it works. "I did not suggest that, and the ice sliding is fine, you were ice crashing." No he's not pouting a bit, shut up.[break][break]

At the mention of the carrot though he does perk up, "You're still growing that?" maybe others didn't do it as fast as him. "They're as hard as ice when it's fully grown I wouldn't recommend trying to eat it," he informs, though he leaves out a few details as he figures he'll leave what's attracted to it a surprise. [break][break]

"Well you are my ride back, but I think I'll just judge who screams first, because I'm not owing you lunch again"

[break][break]

+ + [break]
+ Social

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 23:43:36 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Look, if I knew the answer to that, Sky, I’d have told you already. But if there’s one thing you never trust a person who can’t cook in a kitchen with, it’s tasting ingredients raw,” he emphasized, tilting his head towards his own smaller carrot patch.

This was absolutely ridiculous in every way, shape, and form imaginable.

“We don’t even know how long those carrots need to fully grow before we can safely yank them out of the ground and wonder what in the ever-loving fuck they’re used for,” he added with a bit of a snort afterward.

At the mention of Razz already having completed the carrot—

“How long did you wait before harvesting?” he cut across, wanting to take mental notes. Leaving something as vulnerable as this inside Shoal Cave, known territory of Ice-types (and then some) was a risk in itself, really.

At the mention of owed lunch, Lars let out a guffaw.

“Okay, Sky. You’re on. Just—lemme get these two back inside first.”

Much as he wanted to make the trip back shirtless there was the fear of running into other people who didn’t know about his secret.

Begrudgingly, he strode over to where Ro was sleeping and put his shirt back on. With a quick flash, the slumbering Metagross was recalled; a few moments later, the Lucario followed as well.

“Hah, good luck trying to get me to scream or make a peep.”

The challenge was on.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,926 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2021 1:34:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: