6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 19:46:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
recent traffic in mt. pyre has jumpstarted research operations on the site. historians would flock this place among other people with different intentions for an ancient mausoleum that actually connected to a catacombs containing historical artifacts. different entrances were also discovered alongside the winding corridors of what seemed to be almost a dungeon.

boredom forces kyle to take on a job that gets him to scurry around the labyrinth of a place for security. unauthorized entry was reported after all, especially since loot found inside the mausoleum were told to fetch high prices to the right people.

he wanders around the halls, depending on the mightyena beside him to get him to the outside if he needs to, as he flashes his light to the direction he's going to.

"hello?" kyle randomly blurts out in a loud voice, waiting for it to echo before he turns to his pokemon. as soon as their eyes meet, the mightyena barks, making an echo of his own as well.

the childish behavior continues as their way to pass time.

@open
mission
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2021 1:27:44 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Melody was wandering around MT. pyre alone, the fog was especially thick today and melody could barely see in front of herself. However she began to hear a strange noise...it sounded like...a howl? It was somewhat ominous and melody was sort of terrified of it so she began to sprint towards the nearest building she could find. She eventually found a mausoleum and ran in that direction as kyle would slowly here a girl shouting and running towards him in a panicked scream. She made her way in as she stumbled and fell over face first in front of kyle. "Help! I kept hearing a super scary howl and I think something's chasing me!" she told him. Plot twist, nothing was really chasing her, it was Kyle's mightyena that freaked her out.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 18:33:24 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
their playtime is interrupted with the appearance of a familiar face. kyle and his mightyena frzee for a moment, staring at the idol, as she clumsily stumbles upon herself in front of them.

"wait, where?" kyle inquires.

the mightyena jumps back to its feet and starts an aggressive stance. kyle peers behind melody, trying to find any assailant but failing to see anything beyond her. the fact that his mightyena hasn't started growling yet leads kyle to believe that there's no one near yet.

"let's hunt them down. any idea how far back they are?"

they needed to hunt any potential thieves as per the job description after all.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 19:15:11 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

Melody had looked behind her and saw that nothing was chasing after her. Well that was strange, she could have sworn it was super close by...how strange. Melody quickly brushed herself off and stood up quickly "No idea...they sounded like they were all around, the fog is super thick here though..." she continued as she had began to wonder what exactly was even making that noise. Well whatever it was, with around with his mightyena she felt a bit safer, they seemed to be well trained but melody was not going to take any chances. She needed a pokemon with good eyesight's so she sent out her inteleon. "Let me know if you see anything strange inteleon... and if it seems aggressive snipe shot it." she continued. "I'll let you take the lead. You're here for that league mission they posted right?" she asked.

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 18:10:32 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"yup," kyle answers in a carefree tone.

whether they find someone or not doesn't do anything for the pay anyways, and he'd rather there be none since that's more work. her statement about someone being around worries him since it proves otherwise, however.

take the lead? "i guess i can do that." kyle continues to move towards the direction where melody had come from.

"if you were being chased by something, then they should've been eliminated, yeah?" he clarifies. "did you take the job too?"

hopefully, he wasn't dealing with another trespasser.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2021 21:51:48 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

Ah! Lucky! She got paired up with someone reliable like the new champion of hoenn! She was still a bit scared of the ghost pokemon, which was ironic because ever since she's been hanging out with remiel she's been finding more and more of them. Maybe there was a correlation? Was it the reason she heard strange noises around here? There were a lot of spirits... [break][break]

Ah! Her thoughts were getting off topic "Yes! I did take the job!" as she smiled and looked around with her inteleon to see if she could spot something too. Her inteleon however didn't really find much. "I wonder if there are some thief Pokémon around here that were taunting me with howls...murkows are pretty mean." she said crossing her arms and closing her eyes as she tried to think about which direction the noise came from. "Well we wont find anything just standing around here I suppose. Which way should we go?" she asked

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 3:10:38 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"you, uh, made a tactical retreat instead?" kyle asks.

the job description did say to investigate any activities in the place. kyle can only scratch his head when he realizes he has to get back there to see what exactly was the problem from the direction she came from.

"i guess we're going back where you came from if the trespasser's there."

as he moves forward, a different kind of noise echoes in the mausoleum's corridors. a certain chill gets to kyle's spine when sounds of hooves reverberates-- much different than what melody has heard.

"was that the sound?" kyle asks.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 6:27:07 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

"Yep!" she said trying cover up the fact that she was running away from a more than likely spoopy ghost...right? She moved on from it and continued with the task at hand by following behind kyle. Good thing this big strong man was here to protect her! Plus he can act like bait if she decided to just turn and run at the sight of a spooky ghost! He'd be fine right? Melody suddenly heard what sounded like...hooves? Whatever it was, the same chill that went down kyle's spine went down melody's but she was much able to keep it in check. "I-I dont think t-that's the same sound I heard." she stuttered several times. Melody looked over at her inteleon but the pokemon also seemed somewhat scared of what it saw with it's special eyes.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 11:49:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
when melody gives kyle a negative, he immediately chases after the sound, leaving her in his trail. the mightyena, equally surprised to see his trainer run off, goes to follow.

eventually, they stop in front of some open area and what seemed to be a garden. grails overhead a small patch of grass allow sunlight to filter through the underground, where vegetation seem to thrive in what seemed to be an unlikely location to find a garden.

before them, half eaten root crops litter the ground, as if left in a hurry. kyle guides his mightyena to go follow the scent trail, but to no avail. out of curiosity, he picks it up by the end where the stem is.

"is this a carrot?" kyle asks. he turns to melody, waving the vegetable in front of her. "did you eat raw carrots here?" he asks.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 3:11:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

3rd MT PYRE POST POG GIVE ME HORSE

Melody followed behind him, tears leaking down her face as she was scared of what could possibly be making that noise and because kyle was the only safety blanket she had in the moment. She ran behind him but then right into him as he suddenly stopped, melody rubbed her head as she fell right to the ground on her ass. She looked passed his legs, oh? carrots? Melody was confused, what the heck was here eating anything? It seemed devoid of all life except for the plant life...melody pulled the carrots out of her bag, maybe these were a place they could grow? if anything maybe the spirits would be pleased with the offering? Melody walked over to the ground and plopped the seeds into the little hole left there "Well whatever it is, it's obviously hungry so... let's fix that." she said as she summoned her Corsola and it began to spew water onto the soil to properly water it.

"whelp NO ONE ELSE IS HERE SO MISSION SUCCESS RIGHT?" she said leading Kyle away by the hand as she REFUSED to leave without him.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 3:15:00 GMT
shiv Avatar

CONGRATULATIONS!

REAP YOUR HARVEST!

YOUR HARVEST COMES EARLY. returning to this mountainscape cold cave gifts you with more than just goosebumps. where the seeds were planted are shaderoot carrots: a long twisted vegetables black with gloom.

it comes as a surprise that these seeds have actually grown into something. despite their hardy nature, is such a place like this appropriate for the growing of produce? nevertheless, hoenn's land is fertile. perhaps, it is due to the tapu bulu's reawakening— or something else, like an aged bioenergy attempting to course through once dormant veins.

as you pluck the carrots, you can't help but feel like you're being watched.

to move on to the next step, you must create one more thread in MT. PYRE. you can participate with another character, should you so desire. once you (and your partner, if you have one) have posted, please post in MODERATION REQUESTS. afterward, will post what you must do.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,789 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
mausoleum [m]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2021 3:18:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: