Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
what we do in the shadows [c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2021 20:14:53 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Gavin’s scowl is met with a tight-lipped frown. He has a point, but the whole situation has left Lex frustrated and a tad hot-headed, “Easier said than done,” a quiet growl that she knew wasn’t necessary but her filter was thin at the moment.

“Do you think she’s even capable of respect?” she asks while taking Gaivn’s advice, moving forward through the submarines corridors with a quick pace after the ghosts she sent to find the Gardevoir. She forgot to tell them to refrain from engaging the Gardevoir. The last thing this submarine needed was another beating from battling pokemon.

The Dusknoir suddenly rose from the floor below and into Lex’s path. A deep groan and a slow movement of her long arms beckons them to follow. Smoke must be on the Gardevoir’s trail.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 5, 2021 21:03:45 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Shadow Pokémon are not easy." He is unsympathetic. "Adapt."

They keep quick pace after the fleeing ghost, stopping only when 's Dusknoir reveals itself in their path. Gavin gives pause as it slowly indicates a direction.

"You don't need to bond with something to respect it." He states it as plain fact, starts off after the Dusknoir when it moves.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON May 9, 2021 22:45:25 GMT

His tone reminds her of the tough love you’d get from an overbearing father. It’s unwelcome, but true nonetheless. So, Lex literally sucks it up with a sharp inhale and presses forward after the Dusknoir with Gavin close behind her.

There’s a subtle desire to prove herself to the underboss. But how could she make up for something like this? He had already witnessed her doubt and inexperience. She couldn’t erase that.

Dusknoir leads them towards the North Wing. Just short of it they come upon Smoke the Gengar. He floats above the Gardevoir, his face distorted into a sinister and numbing MEAN LOOK. The ghost has trapped her in the hallway, the pressure of the Mean Look holding her place.

She is none too happy about it. Her arms raise to grip the Gengar in PSYCHIC power before Lex’s voice cuts through the air in commanding authority, “STOP!” The Gardevoir’s pokeball is already in her extended hand, “Return,” A curt and clear command. Whether the Gardevoir hesitates out of compliance or frustration is left to be deliberated. The Shadow Pokemon is absorbed by the beam of light and returns to her pokeball.

The tension in Lex’s shoulders leaves with a slow exhale. The Gengar melts into her shadow and the Dusknoir returns to its capsule, “That may be enough excitement for one day,” the pokeballs return to her waist with a click, “Perhaps I should take some time to train with her on my own,”

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 21:31:55 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
There is no relief in his expression when at last they track down 's wayward charge. Gavin watches in stony silence as she commands the Gardevoir to return. Its psychic powers dim, leaving Gengar unscathed.

Gavin offers a curt nod.

"See that you do." He has not forgotten what Walsh had said of the shadow Pokémon — should their new masters prove incompetent, they would be pried from hands warm or cold. "You wouldn't want to disappoint."

He doesn't specify who.
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON May 10, 2021 22:16:19 GMT

His words hide a lingering threat. Just her eyes turn to assess the implication. She can’t read it in his features, but the tone holds all she needs to know. Lex hasn’t forgotten Walsh’s declaration when he distributed the Shadow Pokemon, that’s precisely why she sought Gavin’s guidance. That had to count for something, right?

Still, a threat – hidden or straight forward – wasn’t something Lex took lightly. Her eyes divert back to beast’s pokeball before it clicks to the belt on her hips. She confirms her understanding with a subtle shake of her head, “No, I wouldn’t,”

Although disappointed in her performance today, she meets Gavin’s gaze, “Thank you for taking the time to meet with me,” genuine gratitude rests behind amber eyes. They break away after the small nod as she turns to leave this infernal submarine.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 3:14:53 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: