6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 19:05:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the ravaged battlefield remains the same as before, except with more fissures from previous mining activity and attention given to it. there's little to look at for an ordinary person like kyle, although if fernando was willing to go out all the way here, he supposed it's special.

"what exactly are we looking for here again?"

kyle can vaguely remember having a conversation with the councilman about visiting meteor falls after the three day war. scandals and politics have both of them busy to pursue an investigation until now.

"something about meteorites, i think, right?" he continues his thought a whole second later.

trekking along the ridges of the mountain, they eventually reach a spot near the top where more of the meteorites have said to have landed. he sees nothing different from it than ordinary rocks, except perhaps craters formed around them from the impact of their fall from the atmosphere.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 21:09:29 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Remnants of the meteor the Megalopolans were digging into. Megastone shards, Silvally memories, or the plates we found during Adventours.

The list could go on indefinitely. As long as Hoenn serves as home for the occult and unexplained so too will there be profit in sowing its soil for treasures and artifacts. “Anything of value, I suppose.” Fernando puts it bluntly because there’s little to hide between the two. They both know that anything short of that would be a waste of both of their time.

Speaking of plates, would you mind if I borrowed yours for a bit, whenever?

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 18:29:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he stares at fernando for a moment before breaking into a chuckle. he goes further into the site as he continues to walk and talk after a brief respite.

"remember who i came in with? ask yourself if there's a chance i'd have it."

out of the four of them, one was a brute, another was someone who just wanted adventure and the other only went in because he was curious. it was no contest for the archeology enthusiast for it.

if there was anything he'd have dibs on, it would be silvally memories and the heatran. everyone got theirs by the end however, so it wasn't like he got custody of something unique.

"what do you need it for anyways?" he asks. "i can probably ask for it, maybe, though i think you have the better relationship with him than i."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 21:43:43 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“That’s exactly why I’m asking you.

Between the three League members on Kyle’s team, is the obvious culprit. However, that accounts for the fact that everything proceeds as normal. With Kyle, it’s a toss up, so Fernando appeals to the off chance that he does have it.

If not, he can always ask Lane himself. He is ’s closest, living friend after all.

To study it, mostly. I’d like to have some lab technicians do a scan of it and compare it to some research we’re doing at Silph Co. I’d be interested in seeing how it compares to my own.

Fernando makes a note to reach out. Hopefully, he can reach him before Lucas vacates the League and cuts all contact. Considering the troubles on the horizon, Fernando doesn’t blame him. It’ll be his turn soon enough.

Especially considering how valuable the discs we found were.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 11:31:33 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he supposed that it wouldn't hurt to let silph borrow it. it's not like there's anything happening to it if it just collects dust in a wardrobe somewhere.

"as long as you return it to me afterwards," he tells fernando, scratching his head as he makes the compromise. "plates getting stolen is being an issue nowadays after all."

he takes out his phone and sends a message to the current owner of the plate to set up a meeting sometime. it's a hard negotiation, but he's sure he has some pull to convince the other to give it to him since it is shared property.

technically speaking, he's also the first one to lay eyes on it. following the rules of finders keepers, it should be his.

"what's the research about, if you don't mind me asking?" he prompts as he returns the phone back to his pocket.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 1:57:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?” Fernando weighs in on whether he should crack a joke or take the matter seriously. Considering that it’s Kyle, he toes a line he otherwise wouldn’t. Surely, Lopez would appreciate that moreso than the tension that comes from ’s disdain for .

You heard about that too? Be careful, you might end up being blown up at Sunday service.

Kyle’s other question is stowed away but not ignored. That being said, Fernando hopes he forgets in the same way that Kyle often distracts from his own prying.

What’s your thoughts on that little squabble? I heard it’s the hottest League gossip.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 5:37:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"only that i should probably keep my eye on the plate because it's apparently valuable? everyone already hates fairburne, so nothing new on that end."

he had no idea about what the writings on it entail, having been too lazy to do basic research about the words written on it. maybe he will later now that fernando's put his attention back to it.

"that's why i'm curious about what your research is about. why exactly are the plates valuable?"

he circles back to the topic, blissfully unaware that fernando had been trying to dodge answering the question.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 2:25:36 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“At least her hate is well deserved. Wish I could say the same.” A light chuckle breaks the pause between questions. When faced with Kyle’s second ask, Fernando flatlines. His eyes narrow in.

No idea. Currently, anyway. The sooner I can get a scan on them the sooner we can find their origins and possibly replicate the material.” He tilts his head to one side, an audible crack sounding off. “They’re only valuable because no one knows what they are or what they’re for. If we mass produce it then the value declines and we can get to the root of their purpose.

And then there’s also the fact that, “I’d like to think their significant only because their writing seems ominous and purposeful. If the Memories were anything to go by, I’m sure they have a use.”

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 17:36:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that makes sense."

kyle wants to groan because he's not interested in economy, but he knows full well about what it entails. it was why he has kept rare mons with him despite not needing all of them. a certain greediness he always had contradicts whatever values had suddenly been ingrained in him.

"i'm guessing these meteorites are the same then."

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 21:53:26 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Perhaps. No way to know until something happens.

Their journey brings them deep into the caverns. Fernando retraces his steps to the path back to the murals found during their excavation in the wake of the war. The images have long been committed to the League’s science department but seeing them in their full grandeur eclipses anything a photo can capture, no matter how high-quality.

Best to have them ready then be caught without one.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
shooting stars [m]
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2021 0:56:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: