3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 5:34:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
With their leader incapacitated at the moment, the drift King’s crew did nothing but watch in utter aw as the small, blonde, five foot three girl and her Machamp made easy work of the man and climbed into his car without so much as batting an eye. Eva could do nothing but grin wildly, relishing every second of it, as she taunted them with a wink from behind the wheel.

Luckily, they chose to do nothing about it. Maybe it was the Machamp. In reality, it was probably the over six foot, broad shouldered knight that soon followed that deterred them from trying any funny business.

Eva couldn’t help was laugh and shake her head as his attempt and the following frustration as he figured out the car’s door. He’d be met with a playful grin, Eva watching him slid into the passenger seat. There was no hiding where his eyes lingered, she saw it all, and she was happy to know he was still anxious to continue because their little joy ride wasn’t going to be enough to satisfy the aftershock of her adrenaline spike.

”Don’t worry,” she smiled, revving the engine and putting it into drive, “I’ll be gentle,”

And gentle she was . . . mostly. There were certainly sharp turns she took a little too fast and straightaways where she really opened her up. But who could blame her? It wasn’t every day you found yourself behind the wheel of a Grade A sports car.

The tires screeched to a halt outside the Rustboro Police Station, ”Got a present for ya,” she motioned to the back seat, the officers waiting for them outside the station moving to drag the Drift King out and inside for booking, ”Have a great day!” she enthusiastically waved out the window.

The job was over, they fulfilled their duties and brought the madman to justice. Now they deserved a little something, didn’t they? Weren't they rudely interrupted earlier?

“So, Gwyar,” her voice dripped with anticipation as hungry green eyes looked back towards him, “Your place or mine?” Her eyes flashed towards The Rustboro Inn down the street if they really didn’t want to wait. She wouldn’t be offended if Gwyar just wanted out of this damn car and away from her crazy driving.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,220 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 17:25:37 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

The drift King was left behind with the police, never to terrorize the streets with his reckless racing ever again, and the two left the precinct in their spanking brand new car.

Could they legally keep this thing? Probably not? Maybe?

Who cared?

Eva's question hung in the air, and for a moment, the blonde man simply stared at her blankfacedly in silence.

She didn't know it but he was running calculations.

His rented apartment (paid by INTERPOL, of course) and 'permanent' residence was in Mauville Hills, and he had no idea of where Eva lived.

And he was rocking some serious bother at the moment.

But...

He really kinda wanted to know.

"Never been to your place." He said after a moment, grinning. "Show me... without killing us both, preferably."

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 18:43:19 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Eva was taken back a bit by Gwyar’s blank stare and prolonged silence. A subtle thread of fear was plucked, resonating through her mind. Was she too forward? Was he not expecting that question? Did she just kill their momentum?

Damn, it would be a real bummer if she did.

It seemed he was just thinking hard about the question. Eva laughed lightly followed by a small grin, “If we’re going by that logic, I haven’t seen yours yet either,” the grin deepened. She was fine going to her place it was just . . . a little far.

Eva moved to the pokeballs on her waist, a light flashed and Blade the Gallade appeared in the backseat, “That’s fine, we’ll just have to Teleport there,” The newest Head Professor was set up with a pretty nice place in Ever Grande. A townhome near The League’s Headquarters close to her shiny new lab. Unfortunately, Ever Grande was literally across the region from their current location.

She was reluctant to leave the car behind, but she knew in the end the authorities would confiscate it. May as well leave it here with the Rustboro Police to take care of. She wondered if Gwyar had ever Teleported before. It would be much safer than her driving, though a little disorienting at first if you weren’t used to it.

A hand extended towards him, an open palm inviting him to take it while her other hand rested gently on the Gallade, “Take us home, Blade,” she would command when Gwyar took her hand.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,220 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 21:25:43 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

As Blade the Gallade appeared inside the Vehicle, Gwyar grasped the offered hand without thinking twice, giving it a squeeze as he smiled

"I promise we'll go to my place... next time." The blonde man said, playful smugness in his tone.

Looked like Eva would have to open up a slot in her busy schedule for Gwyar again. A permanent one, if the man had any say in it.

A flash and a jarring sensation in the stomach, and they were no longer in the luxury super rocket passing itself for a car. Instead, they stood in a dimly lit apartment, one that clearly had been empty for a while now before their arrival.

He could barely see anything, let alone Eva. He could feel her hand around his though.

Good enough.

The heels of his shoes dragged audibly against the floor as he swiveled on one foot to face Eva, his hands landing grasping the doctor's waist before quite literally picking her off the floor before pressing her back to the wall, her weight seemingly nothing.

"Now." He said huskily, his lower body alone managing the task of keeping her pinned to the wall as his arms found the back of her thighs and pulled, hiking her legs up to his waist while his forehead came to press gently against hers. "Where exactly were we, again?"

He buckled against her, suddenly recalling perfectly.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 17:57:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
Next time, the simple words made her smile. Sure, why not aim for a ‘next time’. Her few brief, adventures with Gwyar had, so far, been some of her favorite days in Hoenn. Despite the emergence of Rocket and all the other shit going on, he had grown into a consistent source of comfort. He took her hand, and Blade snapped them through space and time to reemerge in the living room of Eva’s new townhome.

It certainly wasn’t anything special yet, and the dim lighting helped hide the unpacked boxes and some of the unbuilt furniture she still needed to tackle. Getting settled in a new job and a new home was . . . difficult.

The aura the two humans were giving off, fueled by adrenaline, passion, and lust, was enough to make the psychic-type unusually uncomfortable. He’d seen Eva dip into her adrenaline-fueled excitement. but this was different. The Gallade was quick to vanish in a flash of light to find a distraction elsewhere.

Blade’s sudden disappearance concerned the doctor, but she was quick to find out why. Gwyar’s sudden movement caught Eva by surprise. In one swift movement she found herself swept off her feet and pressed against the wall with her hips resting on his. There were certainly worse places to be trapped. His enthusiasm and arousal fueled her own. The heat of passion pulsed through her. Eva’s legs wrapped around him tightly, pulling herself against him as his forehead made contact with hers.

Yes, where were they?

Doubtful either of them had forgotten. Fingers curled into his blonde hair and pulled him forward to lock his lips with hers. A passionate kiss ended in a playful tug of his lower lip between her teeth, “Stairs to the bedroom are that way,” she whispered with a nod to his left.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,220 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 16:08:52 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

"Duly noted." Gwyar said before swooping down for her neck, since she had released his lips and all.

Best to put them to good use.

The man made it rather clear that he had no intention of interrupting the festivities with an attempt at climbing the stairs.

Kissing and suckling on her neck- that was the only thing allowed in his mind for the next several minutes, his lips peppering the doctor's neck, throat, collar bone, and then-

"How much does this cost?" The man asked in a raspy, low voice as he found himself deterred by her top, his hands tellingly grasping at the fabric with unnecessary firmness.

The only correct answer was: Not enough stop him.

The Doctor was in for a long night.

TAG:
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 5:38:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
It seemed Gwyar had no intention of taking this upstairs quite yet. That was fine by her, she didn’t mind at all. It’s not like she had much say in the matter anyway, considering he was the one with two feet planted firmly on the ground. Eva was also quite satisfied with that situation, readily malleable to his touch.

Eva closed her eyes, her head tilting slightly to welcome his lips. Each kiss was a small spark threatening to set her on fire. It was a heat that radiated through her, manifesting as a subtle shift of her hips against his.

Her own fingers deftly moved to attempt to rid him of his shirt. Eventually they found skin, a gentle touch traced down enticingly chiseled abs until coming to rest when she found herself impeded by another article of clothing. A gentle tug spelled out her intentions.

“Hm?” she had been understandably distracted, didn’t hear a word he said. The firm grasp on her tank top didn’t leave much room for interpretation.

Whatever long night Gwyar had in store, Eva would meet with equal enthusiasm and vigor. Although small, she wasn’t fragile. That was a trait Gwyar would quickly come to learn. She welcomed the insatiable passion, something she had been starved of for too long.

She leaned back against the wall in anticipation, the fingers of one hand curling around the waist of his pants while the other held his arm firmly. Her gaze momentarily broke from his to glance at his own fingers gripping into the fabric of her top. She wouldn’t try and stop him; it was a cheap tank top she barely cared about. The answer didn’t need words, only a salacious grin and peaked brow that said: Your move.

And with one swift motion the small sparks that had been kindling the flame burst into a hot fire and she found herself lost in him and their shared desires. The rest of the world faded to black.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Initial Dr. Eva [Eva/M]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 23:29:45 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: