Clouds (C)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 11:39:14 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]

The morning had been off to a good start. He finished all the necessary tasks in order to open for business, all that he needed to do now was wait for a customer.. Though he knew that it’d probably just be another slow day based off how business was lately. Simone didn’t mind this fact, as he knew that slow calm days were a blessing in disguise.
[break][break]
Pouring himself some freshly brewed herbal tea, he took the cup and walked outside. Simone took a deep breath of the crisp spring air, smiling to himself softly as he took a sip of the hot tea. His gaze briefly went towards his lilligant, Peony as she followed Simone outside; basking in the warm sunlight. “It’s a beautiful day” He stated to Peony his gaze looking at the bright blue sky,
[break][break]
Simone suddenly remembered that he recently signed up for a delivery service. He was suppose to get a package delivered today, and was eager for it to arrive. He was slightly worried for the delivery man, Oldale was a rather rural area and it was a little tricky to get to his shop.Simone pulled out his phone and pulled up the delivery app; the slogan always made him chuckle. Whoever the owner was, they knew how to market properly. Simone looked at the time, realizing that the packet should be arriving relatively soon.

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 22:29:49 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
418 for @simone
Oldale is so beautiful this time of year.

The countryside that surrounded Petalburg was in full bloom now, dotting the grassy fields below with a gorgeous display of reds and yellows and pinks. Locke was careful not to disturb the budding landscape as they landed Ji-Ji in the open field just outside of town, gently sliding out of the Drampa’s saddle on arrival. Even from this distance, the aroma of the flowers was mixed with the warm, inviting scent of baked goods, reminding him it was breakfast time for most people.

But for him, work came first.

Locke turned back to Ji-Ji and reached into the stuffed saddlebags the large dragon carried, retrieving the sparse few deliveries for the small town and carefully transferring them to his own tote, before returning Ji-Ji to his Pokeball for a rest. A tug on his coat brought Locke’s attention downwards to the red-and-white penguin beside him. “I know, I haven’t forgotten you,” he said, and bent down to hand De-De a few of the letters and a small package, which the Delibird happily accepted with a trill. “All set?” they asked as they stood again, adjusting the bag at their hip, and smiled when their companion copied the movement with her sack-like tail.

Deliveries in Oldale, while few and far between, had its own unique obstacles. The townsfolk prided themselves on the hamlet’s harmony with nature. Indeed, many homes and businesses spread out deep into the surrounding forest, and while not as hidden away as the almost maze-like canopies of Fortree, were still easy to miss without a helping hand. It was an elderly client who provided that assistance in locating their final stop, a small flower shop they’d never visited before now, cheerfully pointing out the backroad that led there with one hand, while taking her own mail with the other.

The shop, like everything in Oldale, was quaint and well-integrated with its natural surroundings, even more so given the abundance of plant life both native and foreign. Outside stood an older gentleman and a pretty, humanoid Pokemon that resembled a tropical flower. They both seemed to be enjoying the weather as much as everyone else in town.

”Good morning,” Locke said with a small wave as he approached, but it was De-De who reached them first, excitedly producing the package from her tail and presenting it to the blonde man before he could even finish greeting the pair properly.”Ah, pardon, she’s a little eager. Would you be Mr. Fox?”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 12:59:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]

Crossing his legs as he sat down Simone sighed contentedly. Leaning back onto the bench, his lips were greeted by the freshly brewed herbal tea. Briefly closing his eyes as he inhaled the subtle scent of blooming plants and the peaceful silence of wildlife. He grinned. These were the moments he appreciated the most.
[break][break]
Simone had thoroughly been enjoying the peaceful moment, at first he didn’t even realize that Locke arrived already; he believed that it’d be a bit for the package to arrive. So when a random delibird had arrived suddenly and gifted him a package randomly, it made him utterly confused. Simone looked over when he heard another voice, finally noticing Locke and slowly pieced things together.
[break]
“That’s me.” He grinned brightly, accepting the package from De-De and giving her a warm pat against her head. “That’s quite alright, she’s a cute one.” Simone chuckled lightly, giving the De-De a quick scratch, and rising to his feet to greet Locke.
[break]
I’m quite impressed, you came here quickly.” As Simone walked over his lilligant nervously followed behind him, anxious glimpsing between the man and his intimidating pokemon. Simone rested his head against the pokemon’s flower to relax her. “Please call me Simone though.” He stated with a relaxed smile, extending his open hand out.
[break]
“Do you need my signature?”

[newclass=.echo]width:82px;height:82px;-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.echo:hover]-webkit-transform: scale(0.9, 0.9);transform: scale(0.9, 0.9)-webkit-transition:all 0.7s ease;transition:all 0.7s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 23:39:25 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
208 for @simone
De-De happily accepted the attention, twisting her head to guide Simone’s hand to that sweet spot at the base of her neck and softly cooing as it followed. She waddled after the older man and back to Locke's side, pleased with her delivery. They gave her head a warm pat before accepting Simone’s hand, giving it a firm shake along with their name.

“Locke. We keep a pretty tight schedule, and the weather’s been good for flying.” Below, De-De cheerfully extended her wing to the other Pokémon, though it seemed a bit wary of the smaller bird, keeping as close to its trainer as possible. They bent down and gently picked up the overzealous penguin before she could overwhelm Simone’s floral companion.

“Do you need my signature?”

Locke shook his head. “I won’t be needing any signatures today, but De-De here likes to collect them,” nodding to the Delibird in his arms. She lit up at the mention of her name, quickly retrieving a marker and a small, leather-bound journal from her tail. Its pages were littered with several names and messages, and even a few messy prints left by different Pokémon. De-De eagerly held out an empty page towards Simone and his partner with a beaming expression.

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2021 14:20:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]

De-De really was a cute little delibird, Simone never really had a chance to meet other delibird but he made up his mind, De-De was cuter compared to any other delibird. His smile widened, giving her another scratch right on the spot where they enjoyed it the most. His attention then went back towards the delivery man, who introduced themselves as Locke.
[break][break]
I see, that’s good.” He remarked with a nod, glad that Locke didn’t run into any trouble on the way here. Locke seemed rather young, but Simone was impressed that the individual seemed rather dedicated to their work. The blonde man glanced at the book De-De held, analyzing all the different types of signatures that it contained.
Well, I’ll be delighted to add mine to your collection!” Simone exclaimed tilting his head and giving a smile as he grabbed the pen.
[break][break]
He flipped to a blank page of the book, and scribbled in his small signature. He also added another note which could be read as: ‘Keep up the hard work!’ Head turned over towards Peony, who also seemed interested in adding something for Locke and De-De. However instead of a footprint, she gave a small petal that had shedded from her a few hours prior.
[break][break]
“Haha it’s a little different, but Peony doesn’t enjoy anything messy.” He chuckled apologetically, giving the lilligant a small pat. “Anyways, nice to meet you Locke. How many deliveries do you have left today?”

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 19:14:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
209 for @simone
Locke smiled as De-De showed off the encouraging message. The flower Pokémon-Peony-caught their attention as she shyly approached with something in her leafy hands. They bent down to let De-De accept the gift; a small petal matching the flower on Peony’s head. “Thank you very much,” Locke said brightly.

De-De held up the petal as though it were the valuable treasure in the world. “Careful not to lose it, alright? I’ll help you press it later.” Not that they were particularly worried, the Delibird always kept very good track of everything she owned. It was what made her such an excellent assistant, despite her impulsive nature. The penguin nodded with a serious look on her face, not even pocketing the gift away in her tail so she could keep a close eye on it.

“How many deliveries do you have left today?” The small talk brought Locke’s attention back to Simone, and he stood up to meet his gaze again.

“This is actually the last one for Oldale, we’ll be heading out to Slateport once we’re done-” The rest of Locke’s reply was interrupted by a loud grumbling from his stomach. Apparently it had a few complaints about skipping breakfast. “Well, we’ll probably stop to eat first,” he admitted.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 12:04:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]

Simone smiled, nodding happily. “Don’t mention it” he was glad that Locke and De-De seemed to enjoy what Peony had gifted them. Peony manifested a small blush against her cheeks upon seeing how carefully De-De treated her petal.

Is that so?” Simone questioned with a tilt of his head the two cities were rather far apart; he never really considered how tiring it was to be a delivery man. “Well, thanks for-“ His words stopped upon hearing the rumble of Locke’s stomach. He smiled out of amusement

Would you like to join for breakfast?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 19:17:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[newclass=.rndBG]--rndColor:#c199a7[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","rndBG"]
[attr="class","rndHead"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-bubble"]
[attr="class","lnr lnr-gift"]

SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED!

[attr="class","rndHeadA"]

[attr="class","rndIMG"]

[attr="class","rndText"]
THE EASTER LOPUNNY HAS ARRIVED! from its basket of eggs and gifts, it grants you the following item:[break]
[break]
(ooc: you do not need to engage with the lopunny icly).[break][break]
@simone,

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2021 22:43:47 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
105 for @simone
Locke knew he should decline and he could conjure thousand reasons to do so. This was a stranger. He’d hate to impose. He had a schedule to keep.

“That’s very kind of you! Breakfast sounds wonderful.”

Pushover.

De-De was far more enthusiastic about this turn of events, giving a little cheer as she wiggled in her trainer’s arms. Which did remind Locke that the rest of their party was probably ready for a meal too. “Er, if it’s not too much trouble though, could I release a few of my other Pokémon? They’ve been cooped up for a bit and could use a good stretch.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2021 12:24:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","echo"]

He was delighted that Locke accepted his offer. It wasn’t often that Simone ate with others, the exceptions were when or were around, but he hadn’t seen the two for some time. “Nothing too fancy, just some toast and tea.” He knew that it was better than being hungry on the road. Picking up the package, there was a small grunt when Simone realized it was a little heavier then expected. Slowly going up the stairs he set the package aside and beckoned Locke to follow, pushing the door to his shop open.
[break][break]
He would look back to answer their question, “yes that’s fine.” he replied with a grin, he held the door open to wait for the young man to follow. Eventually leading him inside the shop. It was clear that the home belonged to a florist. A lovely aroma lingers in the air of Simone’s home; one which is crisp and relaxing thanks to his lilligant who had the ability to produce such aromas. Plants and flowers took up most of the space in his home, each one seemingly well taken care of. “Feel free to relax, toast is taking longer than anticipated.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2021 22:56:37 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
230 for @simone
Locke resigned himself to his fate and followed Simone inside. He wasn’t sure what he’d expected going in, but for some reason it came as a shock to find the little shop was actually just the older man’s home. Not that he really had any place to judge someone for making their work their entire life.

It was a lovely home, as well, popping with color and covered floor to ceiling in greenery. As they slipped out of their shoes and took a seat at the dining table, Locke couldn’t help but feel out of place. Not just in the other man’s house, but merely being in a house at all. They rarely found themselves with a roof over their head these days.

Not quite ready to open that can of worms, Locke busied themselves with fishing around their bag until they produced two Pokéballs. With a press of a button a Fletchinder and a Vivillon were summoned onto the kitchen floor, both looking around curiously at their new surroundings. De-De happily greeted the pair from her seat in Locke’s lap. “Mind not to knock anything over,” they cautioned.

Chiro-Chiro wasted no time in finding a perch on the windowsill, inspecting the potted plants that resided there. Vi-Vi, however, was a bit more reserved, sticking close to the table and not really moving far from where she was initially released.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON May 1, 2021 4:40:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
A light ding came from the toaster as the golden toast propped up. Simone grabbed a small plate and placed the toasts onto it. Spreading homemade oran berry jelly before he set it down for Locke. Placing down his own plate on the table afterwards he stepped back to grab beverages. "Milk or Juice? For juice I have apple, orange or pineapple." Simone asked Locke while he poured milk for himself into a cup.

He would then notice the pokemon that they released a little earlier. "You have lovely pokemon, mind me asking where you got the vivillon?" He had been slightly curious, the pattern was different from the ones that came from hoenn.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON May 8, 2021 23:55:39 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
166 for @simone
Locke’s stomach made its appreciation known with another growl. “Milk is fine, thank you,” he said as he started breaking some of the warm toast apart to share with his Pokémon. It was already out, and he didn’t want Simone to have make another trip. Maybe it’d even help him even grow a bit. It’s possible.

They looked over at the Vivillon in question with a small frown. “Vi-Vi. I got her from a young couple backpacking around a bunch of different regions. The touristy types that catch ‘souvenirs’ for themselves on a whim. I dropped some stuff off for them, saw her, and she seemed pretty miserable, so I offered to take her instead of the usual payment.”

Locke tried to coax her over with a bit of the bread, but the snowy butterfly stayed right where she was, too nervous to eat. They sighed and continued, “I’m thinking I might need to find her a proper home, travelling just stresses her out too much.”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON May 13, 2021 13:37:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
After hearing their preference, Simone proceeds to pour the milk into the glass filling it halfway. He placed the cup next to Locke and sat back down, using a knife to cut his bread in half. He then twisted the lid of the jam open and nudged the jar towards Locke, inviting them to use it if they like. “It’s homemade Oran berry jam, and the milk is freshly squeezed. Lot’s of milktank farmers out here” The blonde explained before taking a bite out of his own toast.

He was surprised when Locke told the story of how they got Vi-Vi. It was touching to hear, “That’s very sweet of you, some people don’t understand the basic needs of pokemon.” Simone didn’t hold anger towards those individuals, caring for a pokemon was a lot more work then some expected, he respected anyone who realized that the pokemon may be better off in a different home.

Taking a sip of his juice, his gaze glanced over towards Locke’s Vivillion. It was unfortunate that the pokemon was still unhappy, “I see..” he sighed gently and nodded in understanding.It was then when a certain thought came to mind, “I could offer to have her stay in my home if you’d like, I’m home most of the time.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Clouds (C)
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 20:31:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
133 for @simone
Both he and Vi-Vi looked up at the offer. A butterfly couldn’t do much better than a florist’s shop, and while Oldale didn’t have quite the same climate she was probably used to, judging by her appearance, Vivillon were a surprisingly hardy and adaptable species. “Well, it’s a bit sudden, but if Vi-Vi’s alright with that…”

They looked back down to gauge the Pokémon’s reaction. She seemed to be eyeing the room around her with new interest, as if she were only just now seeing where she was. Locke tried to pass her the bit of toast again, this time with a generous helping of Simone’s Oran berry jam spread across the top. Vi-Vi accepted it and, after a moment, ate it whole and reached up for more.

“I think that’s a yes?”