awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2021 1:45:42 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“No. It’s been more than a decade,” he answers matter-of-factly.

Fernando cuts through his steak with the same precision of his retelling. Unneeded details are nothing more than unnecessary fat. He can do without.

Someone found me. Nursed me back to health. And I stayed with them for a period of time.” For how integral this period holds in Fernando’s development, he sure doesn’t do it justice. He prefers it that way, burying his recollections in the fading recesses of his memory. “Until my father asked me to come back.

He only remembers her face because her resemblance to is uncanny. That’s what allows him to stomach both his meal and his regret.

A shame they don’t talk anymore.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2021 5:20:53 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Oh."[break][break]

His answer, while she believes it to be honest, she can't find herself satisfied. Her own leg shifts beneath the table, suddenly uncomfortable as though a sudden cramp had gripped it. Even now, years later, she still felt the Sandslash's claws rending her leg unusable. She still woke up in a cold sweat, holding onto her calf to stop the ghost pains.[break][break]

Stormy pushes her food around on her plate, distracted by the thought.[break][break]

"Why did you come back?"[break][break]

She lifts a bite past her lips, sealing them with quiet chewing. But her eyes don't leave his, studying his expression while he retells his story. She genuinely hangs off of every word despite his lack of detail, because she only searches to fill in the blanks anyway.[break][break]

"Were you happy?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 18:50:31 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Because my parents asked me to.

There’s more to it than that but Fernando summarizes a lengthy story to just the bare bones. It lacks the same flavor as the meat on his plate. He takes another piece and chews slowly, thoughtfully. After he swallows, his stare digs into her own.

Why the sudden interest?”

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2021 19:55:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Hmm."[break][break]

Her eyes are drawn briefly by the man's fork rising to his lips, though she promptly glances away and back to her own plate. She finds herself awkwardly readjusting her grip on her own utensil when she glances back to find him staring.[break][break]

"Because I care, Fern, and I know next to nothing about you. I want to know you, believe it or not. You're important to me."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 22:49:05 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“And how does that change things?

She’s not wrong. He knows this and begrudgingly has learned to accept as such as contrary to his point of view it is. The thought process of ‘knowing’ and ‘not knowing’ should weigh little when it comes to judging their actions. But that mindset is something Fernando’s learned to prove false the deeper he digs his hand into people. It’s almost upsetting.

Knowing or not, does that change how important someone is to you?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 23:16:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Ignorance isn't always bliss. If the skeletons in your closet don't get along with mine, we might have an issue."[break][break]

Not that she really believes that he has any, but she is aware that he keeps his personal life behind closed doors. She was exactly the type to pry, especially when it came to someone who mattered to her.[break][break]

"That depends. It doesn't change things now, but it might later when I inevitably find out about your nefarious underground affairs and I'm the one looking stupid because I should have known or I'd been helping you perfect it the entire time."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 23:30:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

She dangles a hook while fishing and Fernando takes the bait. However, his bite is much more impactful than she can imagine. He tries to drag her under.

What skeletons do you have?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2021 23:47:47 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I had the chance at a life outside of war and alien invasion, the man of my dreams, maybe, and I decided I'd rather be here. That I'd rather stay fighting than take the easy route."[break][break]

She had almost been a Galarian princess, maybe, but she choked because the only thing she was committed to was making her life more difficult.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 0:05:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hm.

Fernando finishes his meal, at least the parts he’s going to eat, and pushes the plate out from under him. He’s eaten the center, the juiciest part, with the remainder left to spare his stomach from over-indulgence.

You made the right choice then.

He looks to his glass to wash away the taste.

If you enjoy being an Avatar, anyway.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 0:10:54 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but I do think I made the right choice."[break][break]

The sound of his plate sliding against the table draws her attention away from his face briefly. She recrosses her knee, though it bumps the underside of the table, rattling silverware.[break][break]

"Do you think you made the right choice?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 0:20:09 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Her answer begets a simple on of his own. It lacks hesitance. Remorse is an emotion he’s sworn off.

Why would I make the wrong choice?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 0:29:44 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I don't know. But you don't seem... whole."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 1:34:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Oh?

Now she has his curiosity. It shows in the way he quirks her eyebrow. Every statement comes with repercussions. He expects an answer.

What makes you say that?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 3:10:35 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You stare right through people as if you'd rather be somewhere else. I'm sure there's something else on your mind, somewhere specific you'd rather be. Like you're thinking ten steps ahead but you wish you could go back in time."[break][break]

She'd never been particularly good at words, and when it came to answering Fernando's questions the difficulty level raised tenfold. The man expected an answer, and she found she always fumbled to deliver it. [break][break]

"When I see you, I see a lonely man who's lost something."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2021 6:08:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hm.

Fernando considers her words, weighs them in accordance to her position in his life, before cementing his own assessment. What he comes back with comes as no surprise.

It’s a good thing you decided to fight instead of pursue psychology.

He brushes off her psychoanalysis with the crumbs around his plate.

Not everyone falls in line with values you apply to things. Keep this in mind when looking at Pokemon. Especially the dangerous ones.