awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 20:58:54 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“I value your opinion,” he says openly mocking her. “I need you to do better than rely on my best judgement—but here’s my decision I already made.

Fernando clicks his tongue, unbudgingly despite rise to her feet. “That and the display you had at ’s Gym. I need you to think with your brain and not with the first emotion that erupts from your chest.

There is a chance things escalate from here and for the worst. I need you to do better.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 22:35:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"You can change my mind, if that's what you're trying to say."[break][break]

She blinks at him, canting her head. Her weight shifts to one side and she readjusts her purse, waiting.[break][break]

"I just know that you speak to me in riddles and questions. You never answer me directly, so I'm making a decision based on the information you're giving me. [break][break]

I'm doing the best I can with what I'm given."
[break][break]

She holds out a hand to him- her smirk has faded into an expression of severity.[break][break]

"I will do better, Fern, if you'll help me. I'm not asking for patience, I'm asking you to be as hard on me as you need to be- but I need you to be real. Stop beating around the bush, stop talking in riddles-- okay well.."[break][break]

She rolls her eyes and sighs, disregarding that because she knows he won't.[break][break]

"Teach me how to speak your language. I'm serious this time, okay? Not that I haven't been before, but I'm a work in progress- always have been. And I'm not sorry, because that isn't who I am, but I will be what you need me to be.. alright?"[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2021 20:28:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Fernando sits there in silence when confronted with his own difficulty. Naturally, he’s astute enough to recognize the flaws in his own pattern of speech but most of that’s intentional. Being vague, left to interpretation, is the only way he can proceed without revealing too many details. Some people, regardless of malice, cannot be trusted.

Inadequacy is as insidious as it is contagious.

I can’t babysit you and spell things out letter by letter. If I tell you what to do, even if you listen, you’ll never learn. You’ll become a puppet. Every mistake you repeat, every flaw you exhibit, you don’t recognize because you’re not cognizant.

An ounce of frustration cracks between the steady lull of his voice.

The only way you can learn is to truly think about it, question it. The only way I can beat this into your brain is by asking you the question you should’ve raised but never did. Reflect on them and the lessons you should be learning.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 1:15:25 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"If you keep treating me like I'm stupid, that's all I'll ever be."[break][break]

She observes him patiently, exhibiting a sense of calmness jarringly unlike her. His words sound like they are meant to cut, but she's become so numb to his disappointment that absorbing it instead of reflecting it had become second-nature.[break][break]

The woman's hand continues to hover expectantly, and where he cracks, she mends.[break][break]

"Okay. Ask me the question while we walk."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 2:04:21 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“And if I treat you like you’re not then you’ll never push yourself not to be.

This much, he’s adamant about. Among those present, Fernando is the only one he’s seen cut straight through the pleasantries to expose his distaste for others. is a close second but her remarks are more abrasive than constructive. Which means there are plenty of others to fill in that gap of treating her as anything but stupid.

He pauses for longer than he should. But he takes her hand, eventually. And when he does, he pulls against her. Hard. Putting his weight into picking himself up as they come to stand toe to toe.

Fine.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2021 3:54:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'm already a little less stupid, thanks to your efforts and mine."[break][break]

She doesn't pull her hand away despite the silence between them and his lack of movement. Instead, she remains confident and unmoving. She had no intention of taking no for an answer.[break][break]

And yet she is still surprised when he accepts. His hand grips hers but the touch isn't gentle or kind. It elicits a gasp of surprise from her, and she instinctively resists when he pulls on her arm. She matches his strength with her own, and the shock leaves her palm warm.[break][break]

"What are you hungry for?"[break][break]

The uncomfortable thud of her heart in her chest is loud. She retains her hold on his hand, pulling back to tug him closer to her, instead.[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 22:45:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“A ‘little’ means that there’s still progress to be made.

Fernando shuffles uncomfortably when she pulls him closer. There’s nothing wrong with how little space there is between them but he knows the context behind it. How she feels. Or at least how she thinks she feels.

I’m not.

His words come from the heart but his stomach remains silent in compliance.

What do you want?

He knows better than to expect that to be the end of it.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 23:09:57 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"There is always progress to be made, always something to improve."[break][break]

He shuffles closer, a stiffness to the bend of his knee and a tightness to the way he holds her hand. Stormy's eyebrows twitch, concern a one-second note that streaks across her face. It's fleeting, replaced immediately with her stubbornness.[break][break]

"Too bad!"[break][break]

Her mouth feels as dry as Fernando's responses, and she flexes her fingers out of his hand to instead place them in the bend of his elbow. It didn't make her feel any less awkward, but she'd avoided the sweatiness of her palm.[break][break]

"I'm feelin' unlimited salad bowls and breadsticks."[break][break]

Her own stomach growls at the mention and she inclines her head, prompting him to follow her with a tug at his arm. [break][break]

"Ask me the question."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 23:41:18 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Then act on it.

Fernando stifles the last remark in a quieter tone as their conversation shifts to small talk.

Denied.” His remark is immediate at the mention of ‘unlimited’. “All you can eats are trash. An Elite Four budget can afford something quality. Act like it.

He serves at her beckon albeit at his own pace. His movements are smooth and lack the same sense of urgency or buoyance as her own.

Why are you putting your nose in business it doesn’t belong in?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 0:01:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I'll get right on that."[break][break]

Her tone is dry if only because he keeps saying the exact same shit every goddamn time he opens his mouth. But her grip instinctively flexes, tightening around his arm at his rejection. She glances up at him, bewildered and offended.[break][break]

"But.. the buttery breadsticks.."[break][break]

Her voice is barely above a whisper, though her disappointment is not.[break][break]

"Do you have to be a buzzkill?"[break][break]

With a groan, she cuts herself off before she does more harm than good. She slows her pace in part because he is stubbornly holding her back despite his long legs, and because he's crushed her excitement for dinner.[break][break]

She grows quiet for a moment while considering where else might be good when Fernando answers her request with a question that confuses her immediately. Though this isn't at all surprising, she glances at him.[break][break]

"What do you mean? The Aqua Initiative?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 0:08:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“

Fernando’s eyes narrow at her protest. He almost jerks when she squeezes as well. “Then choose better,” he retorts. “All-you-can-eat food is made in mass for speed of service. It’s also made with cheaper ingredients to make up margins due to the variance of how much each customer can eat. You sacrifice quality for quantity when someone of your stature can easily afford both.

The cut of his conversation inflects on the subject matter.

I’m talking about back at ’s.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 0:29:23 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Okay, but it tastes good, and it's still a salad. I don't know how you can fuck up a salad."[break][break]

But she doesn't argue further because technically he's right, and being technically right is the best kind of right. Unfortunately.[break][break]

"Well at first, I just worried someone was going to get hurt. Tensions were high after Katherine pulled him into that.. upside down and backwards-ass realm."[break][break]

He isn't looking for inflection or backstory, though, so she refocuses.[break][break]

"I was trying to do damage control. If I hadn't stepped in, someone with an even stupider head on their shoulders might have. Or.. someone smarter-- but I made a choice to step in anyway."[break][break]

She scans the streets, though her feet carry her forward with purpose.[break][break]

"Was I supposed to stand idly by? Pretend I didn't see what I just saw?"[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:01:41 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Not the church,” Fernando corrects all too late. “But let’s revisit that—

He has no qualm with walking in broad daylight with her hand wrapped around his arm. He treats it no different than anyone else. Their trip, still left up to her decision, is met with broad skies and the same lunch time traffic of a typical weekday. Those that venture during their lunch breaks make them shuffle as no more than aimless faces in the crowd.

You stand up to her, tell her to leave, and then she refuses. Then what?

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:07:46 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
lilycove city

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"..."[break][break]

Stormy pauses verbally, her feet still carry her forward.[break][break]

"I.. don't know."[break][break]

In the moment, she hadn't known what to do. Instinct, the fire in her belly, it had told her to stand her ground and to pick the fight. But that wasn't what had happened. Instead, she had been humiliated in some sense- disrepected and disregarded in front of the people present. She'd let her go without anything more to say. [break][break]

"I let her go."[break][break]

[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
awards
8,758 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
resolution [c]
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2021 3:14:20 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“And what did that accomplish except escalate the situation?

Her silence shows reflection which proves promising. At least that’s what he’s hoping for. How much he can teach her without writing it out letter by letter still remains to be seen. On this front, he proves hopeful, almost willing to forsake how tedious this proves.

Here, Stormy proves the exception. He cannot hold this standard for the rest of them. There are simply too many. They’ll have to learn on their own accord—if ever.

How much more did you gain from your actions as opposed to not doing anything at all? Why do you think no one else acted?