Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 0:01:20 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
It was time for a drop off.

One of the newer recruits would be perfect for this mission. Someone named that Chu-e hand't met personally just yet. The mission was simple: meet up by the Slateport U campus in disguise and chat for a bit, just like the students might, and Chu-e would pass over a packet of information that needed to be delivered to the right person. From there, Ezra would need to make sure it got to the right hands. It wasn't super important stuff, low risk, but it was a good test.

He smoothed his skirt down and adjusted his purse, taking out a small hand mirror to reapply his lip gloss. While he was around the same age as some of the students on campus it would be too conspicuous to sit around if he just dressed like himself. Too easy to trace back if this somehow went wrong. So, here he was in his disguise; as a young woman. A few people had told him he looked younger than his actual age before, features kind of soft and round ever since he got sick, so it was easy to pull the look together. For now, Chu-e just looked like a young woman perhaps waiting on a date.

- mission
- chu-e looks like this
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 1:30:46 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar
Today marked the day Ezra was set to take on a simple drop off mission with one of higher ups, . From what he was told it seemed to be a simple mission. No risk. Yet, the low danger level wasn't quite enough to quench the man's nervous stomach rumbling and occasional jitters.

The man treaded carefully through the campus as not to raise any suspicion. Though, given his outlandish disguise, there was no real way of avoiding detection. See, unlike his boss, Ezra was far from skilled in the art of stealth. In fact, if given a stealth stat it would most likely be a negative integer. A negative integer that represented his current disguise of a large, oversized pink hoodie and black tinted sunglasses. And, to top it all off, the hood of the hoodie was draped over his head with it's laces pulled, making him look more like a middle school delinquent than a college student.

"Uh, hey," He uttered in an unnaturally gruff voice, "It's me by the way. Ezra. Sorry if I surprised you, I know I look different than usual."

- his disguise

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 1:39:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e turned his head, the soft hair of his wig crushing over his nape and shoulder as he did. A smile was still pressed firmly on his face, despite the very... terrible disguise. Just terrible. Horrible. This guy would need lessons. "You look like a rich middle schooler about to buy oregano thinking it's weed." Still, he patted the seat next to him on the bench for to sit down. Since no one was around, he let his normal voice out and not his 'drag' voice; deeper than what a woman should have.

"You're not very good at this, are you?" His lips quirked up, amused; this is why you tested people with low risk missions. You never knew if they knew what they were doing. At least, for Ezra, he wasn't the type of boss to (normally) just go straight for disappointment or punishment.
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 2:15:48 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Ezra obeyed his boss’s gesture and sat alongside him on the bench. He understood his disguise was...less than great, but it did what it needed to do! His face was optimally covered and no one could recognize him. Hopefully.

Noticing his boss’ usage of his normal low voice, the grunt decided to follow suite when replying. “Nahnahnah, I’m just a little rusty haha.” This was partly true. As a reporter there has been a few occasions where he had to go somewhat in disguise, however, those moments were few and far in between. And usually he was accompanied by some college student with a camera, not a young underboss for Team Rocket. It’s all just a learning curve...or that’s what Ezra told himself. “So, uh, question,” he piped up, his gaze averted onto him, “What should I...call you? Boss? Boss man? Sire? Sir? Ch-“ He cut himself off. There was no telling where a potential mine could be, and well, he still unsure what kind man was.
- his disguise

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 2:25:42 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
A hand slid on top of 's, pink glitter polish sparking. Chu-e leaned against the other, making them look more the part of a young couple than just two people meeting. People tended to look away from PDA. Hopefully for Ezra, it wouldn't need to go farther than this. He didn't really enjoy kissing people he didn't know or might not be comfortable with it.

"When I'm like this, my name is 'Kitty'." A sly grin passed over his face. "But I'm Choi or just Chu-e. But, if we're in public, my name is Ji-Hoon." Three names was more than what the typical person had but it had done Chu-e well so far to keep them up.

Leaning to lay his head on Ezra's shoulder, hair forming a small curtain partially over his face. "You'll have plenty of time to practice. The jump drive is in my purse, first pocket. Think you can grab it without drawing too much attention?" Chu-e could easily do the sleight of hand, but this wasn't about Chu-e; it was about Ezra.
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 4:41:01 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

To say his innocent mind went blank would be an understatement. Choi’s physical touch quite literally fried him inside out. A hue of reddish pink spread across his cheeks as he used every bit of inner strength to understand what his boss was saying without physically jerking his head away, like he would normally do in any other situation. It had just been a long... long time since someone else sat this close to him. “...got...it” he murmured beneath his breath, barely able to keep his body steady. Both to avoid humiliation and attention by onlookers.

Choi’s words rang in his head for several seconds after he spoke them. Could he really do it? Frankly, he wasn’t quite sure what he was capable of. His last few years had been spent mindlessly writing “heart warming” articles for wooloo sake. Behind his tinted black sunglasses Ezra squeezed his eyes closed, took a deep breath, then opened once more. The raging panic in him subsided through this process, temporarily leaving behind a thoughtless, worry-less , and fearless Ezra.

“Apologies.” Was the last thing he mumbled before he wiggled Choi’s rested head from off his shoulder, turned towards him, took a moment to caress his left cheek and then began to lean in for a supposed kiss on the lips. But, in reality, he planted kiss on his cheek and used both chu-e’s long hair and his own arm and body as shields to block onlookers from noticing his other hand snake into the purse and snatch the jump drive.

Upon pulling away, Ezra immediately slipped the drive into his front pocket, and leaned back into his previous position. But that was also when he realized what he had just done. “UHHHH...” he chomped down on his lip. They were a normal couple through the eyes of the public. Normal couples kiss. Can’t panic. “I’msosorrysi-imeanch-imeankitty.”
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 17:50:53 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Well then.

This one had more steel in his spine than Chu-e had expected.

The kiss on the cheek is fleeting. Chu-e doesn't flush, at first, but something like a nasty smirk crosses his features for a moment. Oh, this would be fun. But, ah... well, he was a boss now. Couldn't have too much fun and scare away the fresh meat; or make them feel like they couldn't approach him for one reason or another. So, lifting his hand, Chu-e gently prodded 's nose in a very familiar gesture.

"Cute." He discreetly patted his purse down, finding the data stick gone, and let out a soft but pleased hum. Clearing his throat, Chu-e slowly stood up and spoke a little louder, mostly for the other people milling about. His voice was high and sweet now; he had been practicing his 'female' voice in his off time for situations like this. "Zeze, do you want to get lunch with me? There's this super cute cafe close by!"

He was a good actor, eyes shining like a real woman might when flushed around a crush or new boyfriend. He offered his hand to the other. A couple of teenage girls passing by giggled and pointed, their own eyes shining at the whole display. Nothing out of the ordinary here.
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 23, 2021 21:26:10 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Holy mother of Wooloo was Ezra inwardly screaming. Alarm bells, sirens, the whole sha-bang was blaring inside his head, setting off a sporadic spiral of emotions to erupt inside of him. Not only was he dealing with the idea of smooching his new MAFIA LEVEL STRONG BOSS, but he also had to wrestle with the fact that he just kissed a considerably attractive man who happened to look like an extremely cute girl. Damn was he confused. Chu-e's little nose probe somewhat pulled him back to reality as he discretely declared their next line of action in his feminine cutesy voice.

"Ah yes! I would love to check out that with you," His voice was brimming with emotion, though, someone with intuition could discern the slight hinge of fear that was laced between the squeaks of excitement. "Lead the way, cupcake."

Ezra accepted his boss' hand with slight hesitation. He knew they had to act like natural couple would, but... his hands had manifested into the definition of clammy. Cold and moist, they were the nightmare of college girls worldwide. Alas, there was no going around this integral part of their deception.

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 23:41:51 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
You know what? Chu-e just couldn't be outdone. He just couldn't. To hell with it. 's hands were slick like he was nervous. It was adorable. He knew he was someone who should be feared, both for what he could do and who he had connections with- but so few of the Rockets he directly interacted with often showed it so openly. At his level, there was a set of rules and games you had to play- eat or be eaten, step this way and not that, stay on top whatever it took. Such bold fear was intoxicating as it was funny. Chu-e only hurt people if he had a reason. And right now, he didn't have a reason to hurt Zeke.

A pinched look crossed his face, a pout, and he spun around to face the other. Chest to chest, leaning it, still holding Zeke's hand in his own. "Aw, Zeze, I just remembered.... I need to go drop off some papers for my lab. Go ahead and meet up with me?" He took Zeke's other free hand, pulled him closer, looked up at him with that mischief still in his eyes.

Then he leaned up and pressed his lips to Zeke's, quick and warm and soft; Zeke might be able to pick up a hint of peach lip gloss. Lips parted, a tongue peeking out to slide against the other's lower lip, asking permission for more-

Only Chu-e pulled away, smirking, grinning, a cat who had the mouse where he wanted it, let Zeke go, and then took a step or two back, raised a hand to wave, and darted off in quick step for one of the science buildings on campus. Leaving the other alone with his thoughts.
close tab

played by

Captain

Raz
he/him
February 27
Lumiose City
pansexual
Reporter
Grunt
55 height
55 height
awards
90 posts
Ezra Zeke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ezrazeke
Ezra Zeke
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 18:42:52 GMT
Ezra Zeke Avatar

Ezra's head spun with a thousand different thoughts. Not in a million years would he had imagine this mission devolving into this madness! With wavering brown eyes, the man kept his gaze straight ahead, adamant on avoiding any and all eye contact with his underboss. He did not want to witness his reaction to his disturbingly clammy claws. But, of course, this attempt was futile, as Chu-e was quick to pipe up once more.

"O-oh." Raised eyebrows, widened eyes, the man was understandably baffled by Chu-e's sudden actions. From where he stood, the man could feel Ezra's heart pounding against his chest, acting like a snare drum in a marching band. "That's...alright, Kitty. I'll grab us an outside table, then...!" Before he could pull away, Chu-e had already taken charge of his movements, yanking him closer than he ever wanted to be.

Then it hit him.

A splash of rosy hues crept across Ezra's face and his eyes were squeezed shut. Both warm and soft, Chu-e's glossy lips met Ezra's, his soft and thin. With parted lips, the underboss teased the already struggling grunt, who nearly nearly whimpered at the touch of his tongue. But, before he could respond, the man had pulled back with a catlike smirk.

Ezra was absolutely breathless. He didn't know how to feel or what to think. It had been years since his lips have grazed another's. He had almost forgotten the feeling of it all. "I-" Before a word could struggle its way out of his throat, the man had darted off towards the science building, leaving him with alone with his unlabeled emotions. Without thinking, his hand rose up to his face and softly caressed his lips, as if he could still catch some of the fleeting feeling of warmth that had already left.

The dazed man was left standing there for a minute or two. It wasn't until an incoming student lightly bumped into him as they were passing by was he brought back down to reality. "Yeah, mission..." He mumbled softly before finishing the walk over at the café.

The rest of the mission was uneventful. He sat there silently, ordered a latte to go, and patiently waited for the drop off. When the man did show, he slickly slid him the drive, as Ezra's typically awkward mind was too hazy with fluttering thoughts to be a liability.

This whole undercover thing was turning out to be quite the daunting task.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
make him call me daddy
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2021 21:20:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: