TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2021 1:30:38 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena stretched as she slid her shades on and glanced up at the sky. "It's a good day huh?" she asked her Rotom as they walked around on Mt. Pyre. Serena looked a little different today. That's because the mission she took on involved her favorite thing, pictures! Whether she was in front or behind the camera didn't matter to her. One of her side hobbies was photography, often taking pictures for people back home as another source of income.

She was supposed to be taking a picture of a few things, special wildlife, criminal activity, or just all around exciting news worthy things. But that was just boring, so she decided to stage a mini photo while she worked. It'd be more interesting that way and she was sure her client would appreciate the surprise.

So here she was, on Mt. Pyre, exploring the dangerous grounds in platform heels and a miniskirt. Yeah, today was gonna be a good day. She had Rotom take over her flying drone so that she could command it freely to take her pictures how she wanted or to even get video footage the way she wanted. As they were walking she spied a familiar figure and a wicked smirk formed on her face. She motioned to Bolt to follow but brought her finger to her lips to signal to be quiet.

She crouched low and quickly snuck up behind Gavin as he seemed to be working on something. She gave her Rotom the signal to begin recording as she cleared her throat and spoke in an accent. "Here ladies and gentlemen, in it's natural habitat is a rare species indeed. A Patrick Cavalli. Careful not to startle it when you approach, it has a nasty temper." She giggled as she pointed at Rotom, "Let's see if I can get closer for a picture." She said as she turned around and flashed a peace sign at the floating camera.

Motioning back to Bolt to cut the recording, it obeyed and she giggled once more at Gavin. "Fancy seeing you here boss." she said in a cheerful tone as she rocked on her heels while folding her hands behind her back.

---

Mission: POKE PHOTOBOMBING | xtra notes: post (1/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2021 11:49:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
One Patrick Cavalli was in no proper form for a photoshoot, knees stained with grass and dirt as he kneels in the mud to carefully cultivate a precious carrot plant.

He does not startle at the noise, though he does glance over his shoulder to peer at over his glasses.

"I do not have a nasty temper," is more indignant than he might've been if he were Gavin Merlino, and he even smiles for her recording before she has her Rotom cut off the feed. Nigh immediately, Cavalli is replaced by the stoic demeanor of Rocket's underboss, albeit edged with a touch of curiosity in the tilt of his head.

"What are you doing all the way up here?" Mt. Pyre was a hell of a climb even if you weren't wearing a skirt and heels. It had taken some kind of dedication, unless of course she'd teleported. "Are you gardening as well?"

He looks hilariously civilian without his tailored clothes, having opted to ditch his fancier digs for the task.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2021 1:44:48 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena was glad that Gavin managed to play around and humor her despite the surprise visit from her. That's why Serena liked hanging around with him so much, nowadays. Forget the fact that he was her mentor, now that she was really getting to know him, he wasn't as scary or intimidating as she originally thought.

"What are you doing all the way up here?" he asked once the camera was off and he could slip into his normal guise with her. "Oh you know, soul searching and all that. Typical Tuesday afternoon." She joked, "Are you gardening as well?" he asked as she peered down at what he was working on. "Dressed like this? Absolutely," she answered sarcastically, "Fun fact, I have quite the green thumb." she continued as she blew imaginary smoke off her thumb as if it were a pistol.

"All jokes aside, I have a job." she said as she pointed back to her Rotom. "I'm supposed to capture some interesting things going on here on Mt. Pyre for a client." She placed her hands on her hip as she continued, "Decided to have a little fun while I was at it so, I staged a little photoshoot, among some other nice features. I'm sure the client will love it. Don't you think?"

---
Mission: POKE PHOTOBOMBING | xtra notes: post (2/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/60/9a/0PbdCvTn_o.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#fef5bd!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2021 20:04:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Her choice of attire might well have been an answer all on its own, but Gavin had afforded her the benefit of the doubt; just because he wouldn't know how to garden dressed like that, didn't mean it was impossible.

At the word job, his eyes narrow. "Outside of Rocket? Perhaps I'm not pushing you hard enough." But his stern look is quick to crack beneath a smile and a soft shake of his head. He's kidding, and listens as she explains the details.

"Afraid I haven't seen anything interesting since I've been up here, aside from a couple of ghosts." Subtly, he inclines his head toward a tall gravestone. A Phantump peers nervously from behind it, evidently curious about the trainers but too shy to approach. "I don't know your client's demeanour, but better to have fun on a job than be miserable doing it I suppose."

He knew all about being miserable in your line of work; it had been his life for years before Rocket had a change in management.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2021 10:56:56 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Outside of Rocket? Perhaps I'm not pushing you hard enough." Gavin said as he flashed a stern look towards Serena. Sera felt a cold sweat fall down her back as she immediately started shaking her head and waving her hands. "No no no no. Did I say job? I meant...uh...a favor! Yeah! A favor for sure." she immediately backtracked. She'd been working hard under Gavin for so long, and just as she was starting to get into the groove of things she didn't want any more on her plate.

Gavin's smile that followed allowed Serena to sigh in relief. Thankfully he was just teasing her. She flashed him a look that said, 'Don't scare me like that,' before a smile of her own played on her lips. "Afraid I haven't seen anything interesting since I've been up here, aside from a couple of ghosts." He said as he gestured to a Phantump nervously hiding from the pair of trainers. Serena nodded she hadn't seen much herself on her travels here, which made her believe this would be one tough job.

"I don't know your client's demeanour, but better to have fun on a job than be miserable doing it I suppose." Serena nodded triumphantly. At least Gavin understood how she operated. Hopefully her employer would too. That's when she got an idea. It was displayed clearly on her face as she gasped, eyes wide as if a light bulb was lit from within. Then she glanced down at Gavin with a sly grin on her lips before she held a hand out to him.

"What do you say to causing some mischief of our own here?" She asked with a glint in her eye. "We can stage something pretty convincing and reap the monetary benefits together too." She continued as she wiggled her eyebrows at her boss. "C'moooon boss. Pleaaaase?" she pleaded like a child would when begging a father for treats.

---
Mission: POKE PHOTOBOMBING | xtra notes: post (3/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 1:45:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"If I'm angry, you'll know," he promises; an ominous note. He did not pull punches in his anger. "Lying to me is an excellent way to find out. If you make a mistake, own it."

Even in his apparent jest, Gavin had been testing her. He didn't care that she had work outside of Rocket; it came with the territory of being an influencer, and Rocket weren't jealous employers so long as you didn't assist the enemy. If he had cared, however, her backpedaling would have infuriated him.

He softens after the scolding into his normal demeanor, tilting his head at mention of mischief. "Depends on the mischief," he says, but doesn't shoot the idea down just yet. "What are we staging?"
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2021 20:49:38 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]Serena sulked like a little kid when she got scolded by Gavin. Even if she was lying it was because she didn't want to make him upset. But that made her the bad guy. She sulked and kicked a pebble across the ground but didn't offer much else. She'd learned to take the reprimands without question at this point.

"Depends on the mischief," Gavin said in response to her idea. Suddenly she was snapped out of her melancholy and brought back to the present. "What are we staging?" Serena grinned as she pointed at her Rotom. "Something spectacular. Something that will knock the socks off my employer and get us a bonus check as well." She said as she placed her hands on her hip.

"I'm supposed to capture 'talk' worthy things and bring it back to him in a report right? So, what if we staged some strange phenomenon that's happening her on Mt. Pyre, and turn it into him. He'll be none the wiser of our lies and we'll be all the richer." She said confidently as she pointed back at the ghost pokémon that was still watching them. "People love a good horror story. Why not use something like that. Make our own urban legend of sorts. Get the people talking."

---
Mission: POKE PHOTOBOMBING | xtra notes: post (4/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON May 2, 2021 14:41:16 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
He doesn't indulge her sulking, opting to ignore it where old Rocket may have punished. It was childish but harmless.

Her suggestion shows enough promise to intrigue him, and his gaze drifts to the Phantump he'd spotted earlier. With a ghostly wail, it vanishes behind the tombstone it had been using as cover. Weren't there tales of these in Glimwood Tangle, children who'd lost their way and perished in the forest, cursed to haunt it for eternity? Perhaps a scary story to keep little ones from wandering the woods alone, but it made for a fun campfire tale.

"The best lies incorporate grains of truth," he muses aloud. "Phantump are rumored to be the ghosts of children. If you're willing to get a little dark..." He smirks.
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON May 11, 2021 8:39:37 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"The best lies incorporate grains of truth," Gavin finally says after a few moments of silence, "Phantump are rumored to be the ghosts of children. If you're willing to get a little dark..."

If the sparkle in Serena's eyes weren't enough of a giveaway of her excitement she wasn't sure what else would be. "The darker the better," Serena exclaimed as she clasped her hands together. "Wonderful! I can work with this." she said with a bright smile. Ever since finally embracing this side of herself that she had tried to hide for so long, she'd taken on showcasing her mischievous side more.

Placing her hands on her hips she glanced around and nodded. "I think we can come up with our very own cinematic genius here. We'll need to wait till it gets a little darker though, hope you don't mind." she said with a confident nod. Yes, with correct setting they could weave together a tale that would have her client, and anyone else with the footage, biting their nails on the edge of their seats.

"I think if you tell the ghost tale it'll be more convincing." She went on as she grab her phone from her pocket and began taking some notes. "Can make it like you're trying to convince me, tell me the story of some tragic tale that the two of us get caught up in." she said with a giggle, "Yeah this'll be great. The better the story the more the client will pay me and then we can split the profits." She said with a smile, "Sound like a plan?"
---
Mission: POKE PHOTOBOMBING | xtra notes: post (5/5)

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON May 12, 2021 19:16:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin shrugs when she asks if he'd mind.

"I can tend the garden in the mean time."

He does just that, knelt in the soil to cultivate the purple carrot now starting to poke above the earth. After a while, the Phantump seems brave enough to drift over and attempt to help. It will be helpful to their story, so he lets it hover anxiously nearby.

Once dusk has taken the sky, Gavin finds an old, weathered tombstone and sits.

"So you want to hear the tale of the elusive Phantump that haunts these graves...?"
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Picture Perfect [M/C]
POSTED ON May 14, 2021 4:32:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: